Book with us for Ausangate Trekking Located At Cusco Peru with plan Ausangate trek mountain 5 days 4 nights being amazing Ausangate Hiking Peru for the ones who like the hiking in the nature and watching some wild life like Vicuñas and while chinchillas and plenty llamas and alpacas and also Inca living culture people, who live in houses made of stone wall with thatched roof and they speak Quechua language and this language has been spoken in Machupicchu Inca city.
Therefore hiking Ausangate trek mountain 5 days 4 nights is much better than hiking the traditional Inca trail to Machupicchu since only in this place you can see the living culture people named Quechuas. So that means when the Spanish people arrived to Peru some Inca people had time to run away from the Spanish army, arriving to these andes mountains, and nowadays still they live here and they keep their ancestors skills, like being good farmers and weaver and practicing the help each other.
Also they get married like Inca time used to be and plus they practice the Inca religion and mysticism, so in conclusion hiking this place is learning the true history of Peru since the Inca time until nowadays.
We leave from Cusco by our car to the village of Urcos and driving through main road to Puerto Maldonado which is the high way linking Peru and Brazil and called the Trans Oceanic road which is coming from the Pacific and going to Atlantic ocean and then we arrive to Tinqui Ocongate village.
Here we start our expedition out of the village of Quinsapucyu and we will end at Upis Huarmisaya hiking with sensational views including the spectacular snowcapped Mountain of Ausangate so we stay here the overnight.
Second Day: Upis Pucacocha
We wake you up at 5:am then some breakfast and then we head over to Arapa pass which is uphill up to 4958 masl( 16266 ft) then a slight decline to our second camp near to lake Pucacocha and along the way we observe different glacier peaks and bubbling streams and small lakes then alpacas and llamas.
We stay here the overnight at Lake Pucacocha which means the red lake with some introduced trout from Canada long time ago so maybe we can have some fresh fish here.
Third Day: Pucacocha – Quinsacocha – Jampa
After breakfast we see some lagoons in the Quinsacocha sector then we climb up to the highest pass of our trip which is at 5300masl (17, 388ft) called Palomani Pass so this is higher than all the other mountains summits. then you observe the great canyons and valleys of the Andes then we hike to the bottom of the Ausangate snow range mountain which is considered one of the gatekeeper of the water for the traditional people.
Then we will go downhill and arrives to our campsite named Campa.
Fourth Day : Jampa – Qomercocha – Pacchanta
We wake you up by 5:45am then some breakfast then we start climbing the hill for 3 hours in order to get to the last pass at 4900 masl (16, 076ft) so from here we can observe some glacier peaks and lakes so mainly here you are located between two snow range mountains and then we descent to our lunch place.
After a short break we hike for 3 hours downhill with great views of some lakes and then we arrive to our last campsite located in a little village populated by farmers who speak Quechua and Spanish language which means they belong the mixed race class and then we arrive to the camp called Pacchanta famous for hot spring with plenty minerals to release the pain muscles
Fifth Day: Pacchanta– Tinki– Cusco
This is our last morning so we have to pack to come back to Cusco so after breakfast we hike gradually downhill for 3 hours to get to the end of our hike where our cook and porters are going to prepare our last lunch and then time to say goodbye to them then we drive back for 3 hours back to Cusco city and drop you off at your Hotel.
Little presents for kids of communities along the trail such as school supplies and second hand clothes or toothbrush with toothpaste so this is up to you.
- First Day: 7 hours and 14th kilometers
- Second Day: 8 hours and 16th kilometers
- Third Day : 7 hours 14th kilometers
- Fourth Day: 3 hours 6th kilometers
Total hike in kilometers: 50 kilometers
TIME TO GO: All year around
Included: For Ausangate Trek Mountain 5 Days 4 Nights
- Collection from your hotel from 4:30 am.
- 2 person per tents or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattress.
- English speaking experienced professional mountain guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes, mattress and sleeping bag to be carried by mules (so you just need to carry just your daypack with everything you will need during the day).
- Vegetarian and vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent. First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank and fingertip pulse oximeter
- Safe boiled drinking water to fill your water bottles
- Free storage in Cusco for your belongings if you like to leave things
Our Tent Toilet:
No need to add some additional hiking in the middle of the night when you have to use the bathroom so we set up our spotless, environmentally friendly toilet tents right at the camping site and lunch sites.
Not Included: For Ausangate Trek Mountain 5 Days 4 Nights
- Sleeping bags
- Thermal rest roll mattress
- The traditional tips for your guide, cook and staff are optional, not mandatory
- Last lunch
Bring: For Ausangate Trek Mountain 5 Days 4 Nights
- Comfortable daypack.
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Walking boots and some sandals
- Warm clothes
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flash light
- Sunscreen and sun hat then sunglasses
- Pair socks, gloves, scarf and woolen hat for cold nights
- Rain poncho: a good rain jacket
- Some toilet paper
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs
- Extra water bottles
- Extra money for things along the road they are shops
- First US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
- Second US$ 20 for rented Backpack
- Third US$20 a pair of trekking poles
- US$550 per person
Please Note For: Ausangate Trek Mountain 5 Days 4 Nights
- 2-3 person group us$ 550 Per person
- 4-5 person group us$ 500 per person
- 6-8 person group us$ 450 per person
- We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek to Ausangate snow range mountains
Note: We do some discount, just let us know to our gmail or info of the web site and also to our WhatsApp number +51 943 388685
How To Book
How I Book This Ausangate Trek Mountain 5 Days 4 Nights
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of US$70 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us US$75 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive to Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Gmail or WhatsApp to keep in touch
- Then we send you a gmail confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$70 dollars deposit is per person for booking this tour then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: email@example.com