Book with us this Bike Riding Tour Lares 2D1N located at Cusco Peru and enjoy the properly bike riding mountain through the most remote village in the middle of mountain range and pure nature and watch some llamas, alpacas along the ride, through the province of Lares and its remote communities with the living culture people, who speak the Inca language.
So this Lares bike ride is with some downhills after Cusco city and then also from Lares mountain pass down to the famous hot spring of Lares province, being some part of riding, double track, and single track.
Well, this downhill bike from Lares Valley demands to have some experience riding along the single track and moreover the bikers require good acclimatization over 3500 masl to develop this amusing tour.
So, we will have a day before by 7:pm a meeting with the guide into our office or in your Hotel, who will give a brief plan about this bike trip for 2 days and 1 overnight to the brown Andes and things to carry.
Description For Bike Riding Tour Lares 2D1N
Fabulous downhill’s and various kilometers along a rarely used Inca Trail and relaxing thermal baths and then an unforgettable night under the stars being one of the things we will enjoy on this two-day trip which leads us to join an ancient road between two important valleys in the Cusco area…
Itinerary: For Bike Riding Tour Lares 2D1N
Day 1: Cusco – Pisac – Calca – Lares
Our bike tour to Lares Valley begins with picking you up from the Hotel in Cusco then ride our private car toward the Lares mountain between Cusco and the Lares Valley, being the highest point (4470masl/ 14665feet) In this tour we will pass through remote scenic places and it takes 3 hours by car to the beginning of the mountain for biking so before starting the downhill ride style our tour guide will provide you the safe talking about the bike gear/components and how to ride on the single track.
We start cycling at this point through a purely downhill train and for approximately 26KM and then we stop on the way down to have some lunch at Pampa Corral (small Inca community) After lunch we continue riding downhill to enter to the Andean village called Lares province located at 3200masl and this place famous for the natural hot spring for the properly relax and camping at the grassy terraces of this place and have dinner.
Note For Bike Riding Tour Lares 2D1N
So the ones who feel some hike a little far from the pools, you can do it, which is part of the Lares famous hike the way up to the lookout point for some photos
Maximum elevation the beginning of the road: 4470masl / 14665feet
• Min. Elevation : 3200masl / 10500feet
• Difficulty level: Moderate good fun
• Average riding distance: 35km
• Estimated riding time: 4 hours
Day 2: Lares Valley – Totora Pass –Calca (Sacred Valley) Cusco
We wake you up at 6: am with some coca tea then some good breakfast afterward we leave in our car to Lares pass again from where we will be cycling again the way down to the Sacred Valley of the Incas so this is one of the best downhill on this part of this amusing bike tour through impressive mountain range of the Cordillera of the Andes, so in this nice downhill the bikers can choose the unpaved or the single track as known Inca Trail on this part of the Andes.
So we descend 1640masl of full adrenaline and good fun on two wheels and pass small country villages with local farmers being very curious seeing the biker lovers so this ride constitutes a very interesting experience as one witness the marked environmental change and ecological variations.
Geographical and microclimatic transformation takes place in rapid successions. The high and midlands very soon give way to a greener, warmer and densely forested surroundings. While all this is going on, our support vehicle is constantly with us. Which means that ones, who can decide, stop cycling, can go in our car, then some good lunch, at the end almost of this mountain, then time to ride our car the way back to Cusco city, and then ones we are close to Cusco, we get off, from our bus and time for cycling the downhill, which takes about an hour.
This is the end of our mountain cycling adventure, then dropping you off at your hotels, today is more cycling downhill.
Difficulty For Bike Riding Tour Lares 2D1N
- Max. Elevation : 4470m / 14665f
- Min. Elevation : 2960m / 9710f
- Difficulty level: 3-4 good fun moderate
- Average riding distance: 20 km
- Estimated riding time: 4 hours, even more, if you decide to pedal at the end to Cusco city a side of Saqsaywaman Inca site
- Estimated riding time: From December to April.
- Estimated riding time: After rain season (April to September) the mountains are completely covered with snow and the slops are cover with new vegetation making nicer for pictures
Bring For Bike Riding Tour Lares 2D1N
• Small backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the program
• Rain jacket or poncho (December – April) & Tennis shoes
• One complete change of clothing & Bottle of water
• Flashlight and batteries & Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
• Sunblock (sun protection cream)
• Insect repellent minimum recommended 20% DEET – no malaria risk has been reported
• Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc,
• Camera, plenty of films and spare batteries
• Sunglasses & Extra Money (soles)
• Swimwear & Comfortable clothing
• Daypack to carry your personal belongings
• Strong footwear (biking shoes, trekking boots or sport shoes)
• Sandals or jogging shoes for higher comfort while at camp
• Warm clothes for the night & Handkerchiefs
• Light jacket for wind and occasional rain during the biking
• Sleeping bag & Flashlight and batteries
Price For Bike Riding Tour Lares 2D1N
-2 people US $350 per person
-3 people US $320 per person
-4 people US $310 per person
-5 to 6 US $295 per person
-7 to 10 people US $275 per person
Note For Bike Riding Tour Lares 2D1N
We do some discount