Come with us, for Choquequirao Trek 4 Days with plan Choquequirao trek Cusco 4 days, and guided by an expert local tour guide for Trekking Choquequirao, and start this trip from Cusco city by nice car, riding through the Andes mountains with amazing views, so Choquequirao Trail Peru is one of the most remote Inca fortress, located at Cusco city Peru, and the hiking is through canyon mountains and crosses the Apurimac river, then the connection to the beginning of the amazon jungle, where is located Choquequirao Inca fortress with outstanding views.
Choquequirao Trek Peru
This adventure hike is through mountain canyons, and along the trek, we see some avocado trees and a lot of cactus, then explore the Choquequirao Inca site, with its amazing hanging agricultural terraces, located at the beginning of the Amazon jungle, located at 3,000 masl (9,842 ft) also, see the urban sector and agricultural sector, then astronomical place dedicated to the llama constellation, also see the sacred houses of the Inca mummies and warehouses.
In conclusion, hiking to Choquequirao 4 days and 3 nights, is much better in a private way, in your own pace with everything included from the beginning to the end, with our experienced team, plus organic food cooked along the trek by our professional chef with some drinks, after each meal.
Description: Choquequiraw Trekking 4 Days Cusco Peru
Firstly, Trekking To Choquequiraw From Cusco city is total 4 days, starting riding our car for 2 hours and a half, so we ride our car, through the brown Andes and see farming cornfields, then some typical houses made of mudbrick with the tiled roof, then we arrive at some tropical valley, where we see some avocado farming fields and tropical fruits, along the driving route, for the beginning of the trek of 4D/3N Choquequirau Trek located at Cusco Peru.
Then, we meet up with our working team and start the hike through the canyons of the Andes mountains, then arriving to the beginning of the amazon jungle, where is located Choquequiraw Inca site and afterward, we will be back to Cusco city and drop you off at your place.
Itinerary For Choquequirao Trek Peru
Day First: Cusco- Cachora– Chiquisca Santa Rosa Baja
Time to pick you up is at 05:00 am, then we ride our private car through, nice farming valleys then arrive to Cachora village, then to Capulilloc, where we have our first breakfast and enjoy the view to the large mountain canyons.
Here, we start our hike with downhill for 3 hours to the lunch place called Chiquisca, located at 1,900 masl(6,233 ft) and afterward, we go for 30 minutes downhill and cross a nice bridge over Apurimac river, afterward we hike uphill for 3 hours to our camp named, Santa Rosa Baja, situated at 1990 masl (6528 ft).
Hike Distance And Included:
- Total hiking kilometers: 7 hours with 14 Km
- Lunch, afternoon tea then dinner
Day Second: Santa Rosa Baja-Maranpata-Choquequirao
After some early breakfast, we hike uphill for 2 hours and a half, then arrive at Marampata small village, and the views here are the best, then we hike moderate road for an hour arriving already to this amazing Inca site Choquequirao, and explore the site for couple hours with your packed lunch, then we come back to Marampata for the afternoon tea and dinner, and enjoy the sky views, surrounded by the mega mountain range of the Andes.
Hiking Kilometers And Food:
- 5 hours with 10 kilometers
- Breakfast, lunch, tea, and dinner
Day Three: Marampata Playa Rosalina Chiquisca
Today, we are back the same trail, mainly the way is downhill to Playa Rosalina for 4 hours, and have lunch at this place called Playa Rosalina located at 1,477 masl (4,845 ft), and afterward, way uphill for an hour and 40 minutes to the place named Chiquisca for the dinner, and camp here, located at 1,900 masl (6,233 ft).
Distance Hike Today And Food:
- 7 hours and 14 kilometers
- Breakfast, lunch tea, and dinner
Day Four: Chiquisca Capuliyoc Cusco
After breakfast, we hike uphill for 4 hours to Capuliyoc for the lunch, then time to say goodbye to the workers, then back to Cusco through Cachora by our car for 3 hours and a half, and once we arrive in Cusco city we drop you off at your place and also this is the time to say goodbye to our working team, like, tour guide and the professional chef.
Distance Trek And Food:
- Total hiking kilometers: 4 hours with 9 kilometers
- Breakfast and lunch
What Is Included For Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
- Private car round trip
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Cook and assistant and then porter or herders plus mules to transport the equipment and food
- Good tents ( 2 people per tent spacious and comfortable )
- 6 Kg porterage service per person
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site of Choquequirao
- Cooled boiled water during the hiking time
- Trekking poles included
What Is Not Included For Choquequirao Trek 4 Days
- Sleeping Bags Down US$20 for 3 nights,
- Snacks and dried fruits and raisins and then energy cereal bars and chocolates
- Backpack to hire $20
- The tipping for the working crew is up to you
Bring For Choquequirao Trek 4 Days Cusco Peru
- Chacras travel provides a duffle bag to transport your belongings ( 6 Kg each)
- Warm 3 or 4 season sleeping bag and good hiking shoes
- Trekking poles with metal tips are allowed on this trek
- Warm clothes and layers for variable temperature especially at night.
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zip off to short pants for a comfortable day walks
- Sunblock and some hat for the sun and some sunglasses
- Personal medical kit and bring some antibiotics for some stomach infection in case
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Original passport
- Extra money for drinks and tips and then souvenirs etc
Price Information For Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
- US$ 550.00 per person
- Based on, single and double accommodation
Please Note For Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
- Daily departure upon your request
- 4 person US$ 600.00 per person
- 5-6 person US$ 590.00 per person
Note: We do some discount, for Choquequirao trek Cusco 4 days, just write us to our Gmail, please.
Why hike this place
Why Hike This Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
Firstly, we hike this trek, since is easy booking, and no limit number of people, mainly we drive from Cusco city, through nice farming fields of corn and potatoes, then arriving to some nice tropical valley, and see avocado farming fields, then we hike through a nice canyon of Apurimac river, starting with downhill a little gentle part. So mainly this trek is downhill then uphill for a couple of days.
Then, visit this amazing Inca site, which situated at the beginning of the amazon jungle, with different sectors, such as, astronomical terraces for the lama constellation, then the urban sector, where they housed some important mummies, and also we have the hanging agricultural terraces with outstanding views. Moreover, this Choquequiraw trek is the perfect trail for the hike lovers here in Cusco Peru.
How I Book
How I Book This Choquequirao Peru?
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of $100 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $107 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Passport copy through our Whatsapp to pay the Peruvian tax
- Gmail or WhatsApp to keep in touch
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $107 dollars deposit, is for any number of people, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org