Book your Choquequirao Trek with plan Choquequirao trek Cusco 4 days and guided by Experienced Local Tour Guide for Choquequirao Trekking starting this trip from Cusco with private car through the andes mountains with amazing views and Choquequirao is one of the most remote Inca fortress close to Cusco city and hiking through the amazing mountain canyons and arrive to Apurimac river then connection of beginning of the amazon jungle and finish Choquequirao trek Cusco 4 days.
So in this hike we go through mountains canyons and see some avocado trees and a lot of cactus, then explore the Inca site Choquequirao, located at the beginning of the amazon jungle at 3000 masl (9,842 ft) and see the urban sector and agricultural sector then astronomical place dedicated to the llama constellation and see the sacred houses of the Inca mummies.
Day First: Cusco- Cachora– Chiquisca Santa Rosa Baja
We pick you up at 05:00 am and then we ride our private car through nice farming valleys then arrive to Cachora village then to Capulilloc, where we some snacks and enjoy the large mountain canyons.
Here we start our hike with downhill for 3 hours to the lunch place called Chiquisca located at 1900 masl(6,233 ft) and after lunch we go for 30 minutes downhill and cross a nice bridge over Apurimac river then we hike uphill for 3 hours to our camp named Santa Rosa baja located at 1990 masl (6528 ft).
- Total hiking kilometers: 7 hours with 14 Km
- Lunch, dinner
Day Second: Santa Rosa Baja-Maranpata-Choquequirao
After early breakfast we hike uphill for 2 hours and the half then arrive to Marampata small village and the views here are the best then we hike moderate way for an hour arriving already to this amazing Inca site Choquequirao and explore the site for couple hours with your packed lunch then come back to Marampata for the afternoon tea and dinner and enjoy the sky views.
Total hiking kilometers
- 5 hours with 10 kilometers
Day Three: Marampata Playa Rosalina Chiquisca
Today we are back the same road the way down to Playa Rosalina downhill for 4 hours and and have lunch at the place called Playa Rosalina located at 1477 masl (4,845 ft) And then way uphill for an hour the 40 minutes to the place named Chiquisca for the dinner and camp located at 1900 masl (6,233 ft).
We hike today:
- 7 hours and 14 kilometers
Day Four: Chiquisca Capuliyoc Cusco
After breakfast we hike uphill for 4 hours to Capuliyoc for the lunch then time to to say goodbye to the horseteam workers then back to Cusco through Cachora by our car for 3 hours and the half and once we arrive to Cusco city we drop you off at your place and also this is the time to say goodbye to the chef and the tour guide.
Total hiking kilometers: 4 hours with 9 kilometers
What Is Included For Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
- Private car round trip
- Experienced English speaking tour guide plus paramedic
- Cook and assistant and then porter or herders plus mules to transport the equipment and food
- Good tents ( 2 person per tent spacious and confortable )
- 6 Kg porterage service per person
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site of Choquequirao
- Cooled boiled water during the hiking time
- Trekking poles included
What Is Not Included:
- Sleeping Bags Down US$20 for 3 nights,
- Snacks and dried fruits and raisins and then energy cereal bars and chocolates
- Back pack to hire $20
- The tiping for the working crew is up to you
We Recommend To Bring
- Chacras travel provides a duffle bag to transport your belongings ( 6 Kg each)
- Warm 3 or 4 season sleeping bag and good hiking shoes
- Trekking poles with metal tips are allowed on this trek
- Warm clothes and layers for variable temperature especially at night.
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zip off to short pants for a comfortable day walks
- Sunblock and some hat for the sun and some sunglasses
- Personal medical kit and bring some antibiotics for some stomach infection in case
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Original passport
- Extra money for drinks and tips and then souvenirs etc
Price Information For Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
- US$ 540.00 per person
- Based on, single and double or triple accommodation
Please Note For Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
- Daily departure upon your request
- 4 person US$ 600.00 per person
- 5-6 person US$ 590.00 per person
Note: We do some discount, in this year 2018 just write us please and we take care of it all from door to door