Book your 4D3N Choquequirao Trek Cusco Peru with plan Choquequirao trek Cusco 4 days and guided by experienced tour guide for Choquequirao Trekking Peru Cusco in the private way and start this trip from Cusco city by car, riding through the andes mountains with amazing views and Choquequirao Trek Peru is one of the most remote Inca fortress, located at Cusco city and hiking through canyon mountains and arrive to Apurimac river, then connection to the beginning of the amazon jungle and arrive to Choquequirao Inca fortress.
So this hike is through mountain canyons and see some avocado trees and a lot of cactus, then explore the Inca site Choquequirao, located at the beginning of the amazon jungle at 3000 masl (9,842 ft) and see the urban sector and agricultural sector then astronomical place dedicated to the llama constellation and see the sacred houses of the Inca mummies and warehouses.
Description: Choquequiraw Trekking 4 Days Cusco Peru
Trekking To Choquequiraw From Cusco city is first, riding our car for 2 hours and the half, so riding through the brown andes and see farming corn fields and typical houses made of mudbrick and tiled roof then arrive to some tropical valley, where we see avocado farming fields and tropical fruits, on the way to the beginning of the road of 4D/3N Choquequirau Trek Cusco Peru.
Then we meet up with our working team and start the hike through the canyons of the Andes mountains and then arriving to the beginning of the amazon jungle, where is located Choquequiraw Inca site Cusco Peru.
Day First: Cusco- Cachora– Chiquisca Santa Rosa Baja
We pick you up at 05:00 am and then we ride our private car through nice farming valleys then arrive to Cachora village then to Capulilloc, where we have some snacks and enjoy the large mountain canyons.
Here we start our hike with downhill for 3 hours to the lunch place called Chiquisca located at 1900 masl(6,233 ft) and afterwards, we go for 30 minutes downhill and cross a nice bridge over Apurimac river then we hike uphill for 3 hours to our camp named Santa Rosa baja located at 1990 masl (6528 ft).
Hike Distance And Included:
- Total hiking kilometers: 7 hours with 14 Km
- Lunch, dinner
Day Second: Santa Rosa Baja-Maranpata-Choquequirao
After early breakfast we hike uphill for 2 hours and the half then arrive to Marampata small village and the views here are the best then we hike moderate way for an hour arriving already to this amazing Inca site Choquequirao and explore the site for couple hours with your packed lunch then come back to Marampata for the afternoon tea and dinner and enjoy the sky views.
Hiking Kilometers And Food:
- 5 hours with 10 kilometers
- Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner
Day Three: Marampata Playa Rosalina Chiquisca
Today we are back the same road the way down to Playa Rosalina downhill for 4 hours and and have lunch at the place called Playa Rosalina located at 1477 masl (4,845 ft) And then way uphill for an hour the 40 minutes to the place named Chiquisca for the dinner and camp located at 1900 masl (6,233 ft).
Distance Hike Today And Food:
- 7 hours and 14 kilometers
- Breakfast, lunch tea and dinner
Day Four: Chiquisca Capuliyoc Cusco
After breakfast we hike uphill for 4 hours to Capuliyoc for the lunch then time to to say goodbye to the horseteam workers then back to Cusco through Cachora by our car for 3 hours and the half and once we arrive to Cusco city we drop you off at your place and also this is the time to say goodbye to our working team.
Distance Trek And Food:
- Total hiking kilometers: 4 hours with 9 kilometers
- Breakfast and lunch
What Is Included For Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
- Private car round trip
- Experienced English speaking tour guide plus paramedic
- Cook and assistant and then porter or herders plus mules to transport the equipment and food
- Good tents ( 2 person per tent spacious and confortable )
- 6 Kg porterage service per person
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site of Choquequirao
- Cooled boiled water during the hiking time
- Trekking poles included
What Is Not Included For Choquequirao Trek 4 Days
- Sleeping Bags Down US$20 for 3 nights,
- Snacks and dried fruits and raisins and then energy cereal bars and chocolates
- Back pack to hire $20
- The tiping for the working crew is up to you
Bring For Choquequirao Trek 4 Days Cusco Peru
- Chacras travel provides a duffle bag to transport your belongings ( 6 Kg each)
- Warm 3 or 4 season sleeping bag and good hiking shoes
- Trekking poles with metal tips are allowed on this trek
- Warm clothes and layers for variable temperature especially at night.
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zip off to short pants for a comfortable day walks
- Sunblock and some hat for the sun and some sunglasses
- Personal medical kit and bring some antibiotics for some stomach infection in case
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Original passport
- Extra money for drinks and tips and then souvenirs etc
Price Information For Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
- US$ 550.00 per person
- Based on, single and double or triple accommodation
Please Note For Choquequirao Trek Cusco 4 Days
- Daily departure upon your request
- 4 person US$ 600.00 per person
- 5-6 person US$ 590.00 per person
We do some discount for Choquequirao trek Cusco 4 days this year 2019 and just write us to our gmail please and we take care of it all from door to door