We are Peru transport, run by locals for Cusco Transport And Tours with plan Cusco private transport plus tours with new buses and vans to explore Cusco city in Peru with optional experienced tour guides and see others miss¡¡ With Cusco Van Private Transport With Tours for the following tourist attractive places in your own pace with plenty time for photos and in addition all our transports have comfortable seats and air conditioning for the heat days and moreover, oxygen tank for high altitude.
Therefore we do Cusco city tour then Sacred valley and Maras Moray salt mine, van from airport transfer Cusco to Ollantaytambo then rainbow mountains, such as Vinicunca and Palccoyo then Queswachaka Inca bridge, Tipon Pikillacta and train stations, pickups at the airport Cusco then tours to Perolniyoc waterfall with Ñaupa Iglesia and taxi or vans from Cusco city to Chivay town.
Also you can read our reviews on Chacras Travel Peru, are all from our real travelers, who used our service, booked a private day trip and traveled, and moreover we spend more time at the sights than textile shops for commission, so come with us and explore Cusco Peru day tours in your own schedule time with plenty of time for photos.
In conclusion, in Peru, we need to set up a transport company and pay the high taxes to transport tourists and moreover we pay the expensive insurance for tourists, so we get permission to transport tourist in a safe way and the police ask for this permission, which is named Circulation Red Card along the drive road.
So, we wait for you at the airport Cusco, holding a company logo indicating your names and the most important, we take care of it all from door to door,
Description About Cusco Private Transport And Tours With Vans
This private day transport with Vans and Minivans at Cusco city Peru is one of the safe tourist destinations for the travelers here in Cusco Peru with new brands of Mercedes Benz and Renault with high roof and comfortable seats to discover all the tourist attractions of Cusco Peru, mainly the most magical places on the planet, like the sacred valley of the Incas then Maras Moray and Machu Picchu and rainbow mountains. So we drive you through Inca site Pisac then to the incredible Ollantaytambo site, then the next day you can go to Machu Picchu then on the way back to Cusco city, you can have a look for Maras salt mine and Moray then next day go for the rainbow mountains of Palccoyo or Vinicunca.
Moreover, we follow your travel itinerary and your scheduled time and also we do airport transfers upon arrival and departure and tours that fit your itinerary.
Our staff For Cusco Peru Private Transport Plus Tours
We are an experienced team for customizable and comfortable tours with based in Cusco city and having small group tours and big ones led by friendly local guides to ensure you get the most from your experience and we provide new cars, since taxis and minivans, buses with oxygen tank for your safety and comfort of your trip.
So plan your vacations with our most recommended local Peruvian company for Cusco Private Day Tours and transport and Machu Picchu private day trip, so we take care of every detail and there will be always a representative to meet you at the airport, train station and hotels and this make traveling very easy for you here in Cusco Peru Machu Picchu.
Price: For Private City Tour Cusco With Taxi And Van
For this city tour Cusco, we follow your schedule time, living in two times, in the morning and in the afternoon, from 8:am up to 1:pm then on the afternoon from 1:pm to 6:pm and we visit the 4 Inca sites out of Cusco city in your own pace, named Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara then Tambomachay, afterward we take you to white Christ for the view of Cusco city then back to Cusco city.
- New taxi with oxygen tank: US$75 and tour guide $80, this tour takes 5 hours
- Minivan for 14 people: US$140 and tour guide $90, this tour takes 5 hours
Not Included For Private City Tour Cusco Peru
- The entrance fees to the Inca sites and the temple of the sun and the cathedral church of Cusco, you pay in soles and cash for the tickets and you get them at the Inca sites and the churches, so that means to bring some cash for the tickets
- The cost for 4 Inca sites as day tickets is 70 soles
- For the Cathedral of Cusco is 25 soles
- Temple of the sun Koricancha is 15 soles
Price: For Private Sacred Valley Of The Incas With Taxi And Van
This Sacred Valley Private Day Tour, is leaving from Cusco by 8:am then back to Cusco city by 6:20 pm and first visiting the alpaca farming place then we go for Pisaq Inca site and the market and then we go for Urubamba town for some lunch then to Ollantaytambo Inca site and afterward to Chincheros then Cusco city.
Also, we can do this tour in the opposite direction, starting from Chincheros then Ollantaytambo and Urubamba then Pisaq and afterward Cusco, in this way we can avoid the congestion of tourists at the Inca sites.
- New taxi with oxygen tank: US$100 and tour guide $80, this tour takes 10 hours
- Minivan for 14 people: US$185 and tour guide $100, this tour takes 5 hours
Not Included For Sacred Valley Private Tour Cusco Peru
- The entrance fees, which is 70 soles per person and you pay this in soles and cash at the first Inca site
- Lunch, the price for lunch at Urubamba town is around 49 soles
Price: For Maras Salt Mine Moray Tour With Taxi And Van
This tour is amazing, having this plan Taxi And Tour Maras Moray from Cusco in a private way and have plenty time to explore and photos and also do some hike to the Inca warehouses and enjoy the outstanding views to the sacred valley of the Incas and then you let us know to drop you off, where you want.
- New taxi with oxygen tank: US$90 and tour guide $80, this tour takes 6 hours
- Minivan for 14 people: US$185 and tour guide $90, this tour takes 6 hours
Not Included For Private Maras Moray Tour
- The entrance fees to the Inca site Moray is 70 soles
- Salt mine Maras 10 soles per person
Price: For Private Perolniyoc Waterfall And Ñaupa Iglesia
We take you by Taxi To Perolniyoc Waterfall And Ñaupa Iglesia from Cusco city or from anywhere you are, like the sacred valley and have a nice walk for 45 minutes then see this amazing waterfall and also on top of it an Inca site called Qorimarka then way back and visit the famous Inca site called Ñaupa Iglesia surrounded by terraces and afterwards we ride you back to your place.
This transport service and the tour is a full day, from 8:am to 5:30 pm
- New taxi with oxygen tank: US$100 and tour guide $70, this tour takes 8 hours
- Minivan for 14 people: US$180 and tour guide $90, this tour takes 8 hours
Not Included For Perolniyoc Waterfall And Ñaupa Iglesia
- Some food
Price: For Rainbow Mountain With Taxi And Van
- New taxi with oxygen tank: US$110 and optional tour guide $80
- Minivan for 14 people: US$185 and optional tour guide $80
Not Included For Private Taxi And Minivan For Rainbow Mountain
- The entrance fees, which is 10 soles per person
- Some food
Note: For Cusco Private Transport Plus Tours
For Cusco Private Transport Plus Tours, we follow your schedule time and we take a private tour in your own pace.
Price: For Queswachaka Inca Bridge Day Tour With Taxi And Van
For this Taxi To Queswachaka Inca Bridge Day Tour we pick you up by 6:am then we ride you through nice valley, which is full of small communities and see also 4 lagoons along the road and see sheepherders and the smallest volcano in the world then llamas and alpacas with living culture people at height altitude then cross the bridge and then way back to Cusco city, arriving by 4:pm.
- New taxi with oxygen tank: US$120 and optional tour guide $60
- Minivan for 14 people: US$185 and optional tour guide $60
Not Included For Private Taxi And Minivan To Queswachaka Inca Bridge
- The entrance fees, per person, is 10 soles
- Some food
Taxi Rate And Minivan From Cusco To Chivay Village
We ride our private Minivan and Taxi from Cusco to Chivay in a safe way, mainly for this service we pick you up at your place and then we bring some oxygen tank in the car for your safety for the height altitude then we ride through main road to Sicuani then to the top of the brown Andes mountains for 7 hours then also along the road we see plenty llamas and alpacas and afterward arriving at this nice village named Chivay. So you will enjoy this ride with our program private taxi and minivan service from Cusco to Chivay town.
- New taxi with oxygen tank: US$300
- Minivan or van with oxygen tank: US$550
how i book it
How I Book This Tour ???
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of $20 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $22 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Gmail or WhatsApp to keep in touch
Then we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$22 dollars deposit, is for any number of people, for booking this tour then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is The Cost Of The Tourist Ticket?
We have two types of tickets, the day ticket is 70 soles and the 10 days ticket to visit all the Inca sites is 130 soles and you can buy them at the first Inca site control and in soles and cash, so they do not work with credit cards, MasterCard, and visa card, so that means to bring some cash soles.
Note: If you are going to visit the salt mine named Maras, you have to pay 10 soles per person in cash and the salt mine belongs to a peasant community and they work in a cooperative way in the salt pools and so the salt is imported and exported from this place and is the most famous the pink salt for being purer and cleaner
Where Can I Buy The Tickets For The Day Tour At Cusco City??
- You can buy it along the route at the first Inca site control in cash and only in soles
Do We Need To Pay Extra For The Salt Mine Maras ??
- Yes you need to pay extra 10 soles since the boleto turistico is not included for the salt mine
How Many Places Do We visit With 70 Soles And 130 Soles Tourist Tickets?
We have many day tour to visit with these tickets
- 70 soles ticket for city tour Cusco and visit 4 Inca sites, Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay
- 70 soles day ticket for Sacred valley of the Incas and visit Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chincheros
- 70 soles day ticket for Moray
- 70 soles day ticket for Tipon and Pikillacta
- 130 soles for all the Inca sites at Cusco region
At What Time The Archaeological Sites Are Closed
- All the Inca sites are open by 7:am then closed at 5:pm
How Do I Have Some Lunch During The Tours
- You can buy your lunch along the route or you can bring your own lunch
What Time Does The Tour Start And Finish?
Usually, the tour starts at 8:am and finishes by 6:20 pm but if you need to be earlier back form the tours, you just let us know, anyway we are flexible with the time schedule for your tours and we take care of it from door to door.
It Is Possible To Have Some Discount For The Tours ??
Yes is possible to have some discount for the following tours, mainly when you get a package tour, you just let us know to our Gmail: email@example.com
It Is Possible Just To Hire Van And Tour Guide
Yes is possible to hire just the van with tour guide for any places you want, you just let us know to our Gmail then we will be happy to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org