Book with for Machu Picchu Private Tour with Cusco tour Machupicchu 6 nights 7 days with this plan Peru Vacation Packages and hike through alternative new Inca trail with experienced local tour guides and enjoy the amazing views to the snow-capped mountains and this trek is through the most beautiful and peaceful mountains.
Holidays In Peru
So this package tour goes through Cachiccata trek, which is close to Cusco city and Ollantaytambo with some Inca site and some waterfall, so in this hike, we retrace the steps of Peru’s ancient civilization on an exclusive six-night journey along the Inca Quarry Trail to historical Machu Picchu riding the scenic train and arriving at the beginning of the amazon jungle and get the overnight in Aguas Calientes town.
Also, we will guide at the tourist attraction sites, in Peru, in your own pace with personal touch.
Expectations: For Peru Best Tours Vacation Package
• 6-night Inca Quarry Trail tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco
• Visit three less-visited archaeological sites and witness life in remote Andean communities
• Take a guided tour at Machu Picchu and enjoy time exploring on your own
• Choice of single and double or triple occupancy room or tent
• Better availability than the Inca Trail with no booking restrictions
• Aviator exclusive tour with the personal touch! working in this tour named Cusco hike to Machupicchu
ITINERARY For Cusco Tour Machupicchu 6 Nights 7 Days
DAY 1: CUSCO THE ANCIENT INCA CAPITAL OF THE INCAS EMPIRE
Your tour begins with pickup from Cusco Airport and transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day getting to know Cusco and acclimatizing to the altitude and also see some Inca site like the Saqsayhuaman and Qenqo then Tamabomachay and visit Spanish baroque churches the Cathedral and shop for alpaca woolens and other souvenirs in the busy market and afterward meet your tour guide in your Hotel’s lobby at 6:pm to learn more about your hike to Machu Picchu and spend the evening relaxing at your Hotel.
Overnight: Your choice of single-double- or triple-occupancy Hotel rooms.
DAY 2: CUSCO ALPACA FARMING INCA SITES PISAQ-OLLANTAYTAMBO
After your breakfast, we go to the Sacred Valley which is famous for the Inca sites with your professional tour guide and arriving at alpaca farming and llamas and also you learn in this place how the pre-Incas and Incas culture dyed the animal’s wools with natural herbs.
Then we go to Pisaq and then to Urubamba for the lunch and afterward to Ollantaytambo while this place is famous for being the living Inca town with beautiful water channels made of stone and here we stay the overnight ion hotel.
DAY 3: CHOQUEQUILLA-SOCMA-QORIMARCCA (B, L, D) INCLUDED
After breakfast in your hotel, we take you to the beginning of Socma trek where we meet with our horsemen and porters and then we hike for 1 hour to Perolniyoc waterfall and then we continue walking for the lunch place and then to the campsite which is located at 12,136 feet (3,700 masl) and enjoy the campsite and Inca site named Q’orimarca which was used as a checkpoint by the Incas.
Overnight: Your choice of single or double or triple-occupancy tent
DAY 4: CHANCACCUCHO- KUYCHICCASA (B, L, D)
Get ready for the most challenging day’s hiking along the Inca Quarry Trail, which starts with a four-hour hike to the top of the Chancachuco pass located at 14,432 feet (4,400 masl) so has a rest and enjoy the view before descending for a light lunch. In the afternoon we hike uphill to the Kuychiccasa mountain pass (14,760 feet/4,500 masl) and then enjoy the downhill hike to the small archaeological site of Inti Punku (Sun Gate) and take spectacular views of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo with Mountain Veronica in the background and then continue hiking to your campsite for the evening which near the Inca quarry of Cachiqta (altitude 12,300 feet/3,750 meters).
Overnight: Your choice of single or double or triple-occupancy tent
DAY 5: KACHICCATA- OLLANTAYTAMBO- AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN (B, L, D) INCLUDED
After breakfast at your campsite, we hike downhill to visit the Kachiqta quarry and so we explore the site’s tombs and storage areas and see the abandoned carvings stone, known as ‘tired rocks’ which were never completed due to the Spanish conquest. Enjoy more downhill hiking to the Ollantaytambo train station and then have some box lunch while admiring the scenery on your train journey to Aguas Calientes town.
Overnight: Your choice of single or double or triple-occupancy hotel rooms.
DAY 6: MACHUPICCHU THE NEW WONDER IN THE WORLD – CUSCOD (B) INCLUDED
It’s an early start today to catch the 5:30 am bus to Machu Picchu which takes you 30 minutes along the winding road to the sacred Incan site then first we take you to the viewpoint and then we have tour for 2 hours and a half with your expert tour guide in Machupicchu tour and then some little free and afterward we ride the bus the way back to Aguas Calientes for some lunch.
Then we ride the train for 2 hours to Ollantaytambo and car for 2 hours back to Cusco city
Overnight: Overnight hotel
DAY 7: CUSCO (B) INCLUDED
After breakfast at your hotel, we take you to the famous salt mine and named Maras and then we take you to Moray which is Inca agriculture terraces being beautiful round terraces with 100 meters deep so this tour is in the morning like half day trip and also on the afternoon.
This is the end of our package of Cusco Tour Machupicchu 6 Nights 7 Days.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
6-Nights Inca Quarry Trail to Machu Picchu
Take the less-used alternative route to Machu Picchu, and choose from a single-, double- or triple occupancy room or tent on this Viator Exclusive Inca Quarry Trail six-night excursion with knowledgeable tour guide and also the professional chef who have been trained by our company when they finished their studies and also they learned about the first aid kit and we do the fare payment wage to all our workers since we are local company because we know how hard is this work at the mountains.
INCLUDED For Cusco Tour Machupicchu 6 Nights 7 Days
- Overnights: 6 nights of accommodation
- Professional English and Quechua/Spanish speaking tour with some knowledge of the first aid kit guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- Small duffle bag for the trek
- Additional info, Cusco hike to Machupicchu
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Traveler’s insurance is required. When traveling on a group trip
- Passport name, number, expiry, and the country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This trip is 100% nonrefundable
- Please note: it is common for travelers to experience some adverse health effects due to the altitude, should be better to bring your own pills for high altitude and stomach infection, having from the doctor prescription
- It is recommended that you are in good to moderate aerobic health due to the amount of trekking done on this trip
- The minimum age is 12 years. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Luggage: you will be given a small duffle bag for your trek with a maximum weight of 13 pounds (6 kg). Your other luggage will be stored at your Cusco hotel. It is recommended that you bring a day pack for the trekking, as you will not have access to your other duffle bag during the day
- Terms and conditions are flexible
- The price we manage for you is having the accordance with the fair wage with our workers and also they pay tax to the government
- Horses for the hiking mountain, named Cachiccata
NOT INCLUDED For Cusco Tour Machupicchu 6 Nights 7 Days
- Gratuity for the team
- Some food
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BRING TO THIS CUSCO HIKE TO MACHUPICCHU
- Comfortable daypack.
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Walking boots and some sandals
- Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Camera, with the charger
- Sun protection, sun hat, sunglasses
- Some pair socks, gloves, scarf and woolen hat for cold nights
- Insect repellent, Rain poncho: a good rain jacket
- Extra plastic bags especially in the wet season and some rain cover for your backpack
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs, if you feel going in
- Some extra water bottles
- Personal medical kit with some antibiotic pills and also for the high altitude
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
- Extra money for things along the road, they are at some places shops
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FOR RENTING IN CUSCO FROM OUR COMPANY:
- US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
- US$ 20 for rented Backpack
- US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Note For: Cusco Tour Machupicchu 6 Nights 7 Days
If you are traveling alone, you will be sharing the room or tent. There is an additional fee if you want a single occupancy room. Please advise at time of booking:
Price: For Cusco Tour Machupicchu 6 Nights 7 Days
- Per person: U$1200.000
- Before undertaking this trip a least we need two people
Note: We do some discount