The Historical Road From Cusco to Lake Titicaca
Amazing tour Day Trip From Cusco To Lake Titicaca with plan day trip Cusco Puno lake titicaca with Tour From Cusco To Puno and visit amazing places along the route like Andahuylillas, Raqchi and Pukara then the view to the famous Lake Titicaca with our expert tour guide and stop for lunch at Sicuani which is a traditional buffet lunch provided by our company. (Vegetarian optional) Upon your arrival to Puno lake Titicaca aprox.5:00pm.
The church is of simple construction, made of thick adobe mud-brick walls, common in colonial buildings, and features a relatively modest structure: a single nave with a bell tower and a façade with two solid stone columns that stand out against the others around the main entrance. While the exterior of the church looks rather humble, it is the interior, that makes this one of the most valuable jewels of the colonial art in Peru, sometimes called the “Capilla Sixtina” or “Sistine Chapel” of America.
(Temple of Wircocha ) The most prominent structure is the Temple of Wiracocha, an enormous rectangular two-story roofed structure that measures 92 meters (300 ft) by 25.5 meters (84 ft). This structure consists of a central adobe wall some 18 to 20 meters in height with an andesine base. Windows and doors allow passage. It is flanked on each side by a row of eleven columns
Buffet lunch at Sicuani : Sicuani is a relatively large highland town. The town is a major intersection, with the road to Puno/Arequipa passing through here. This town is surrounded by some very pretty hills. Afterwards, you have a buffet lunch in our exclusive restaurant with family atmosphere.
La Raya Pass:
La Raya pass mountain views 4310 meters about sea level 14172 Ft here we have the change to get out and breathe the air and take some photographs of grazing llamas and alpacas extend to the broad Altiplano horizon…This point is the conjunctions of the cordillera and the origin of the Vilcanota knot.
Located 106 km from the city of Puno. People of potters, which retains the name of the first civilization of southern Peru, which dates back to 1600 years BC and archaeological remains of which, besides its litchi and ceramic pieces are exhibited in the Museum site. Pucara Puno, Has its origin in the Late Formative Period (200 BC – 200 AD) around Titicaca Lake in the Collao Plateau, was one of an Aymara speaking cultures that flourished in that region.
Overview Of The Tour
The Wonder First Class Tourist Bus is a tour in itself! This day long ride is broken up by stops at archaeological and colonial sites and an Andean buffet lunch. Entrances to sites are included.
Itinerary For Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
One Bus Riding Trip
- Bus trip from Cusco to Puno with stops, tours and buffet lunch on rout
- Highlights Places
- Colonial church at Andahuaylillas
- Inca site at Raqchi (we do a tour in this place)
- Abra la Raya pass, which divides Puno región with Cusco region
- Museum of pre-Inca artifacts at Pucara
- Buffet lunch
- First safe class tourist bus
Approximate Time To Reach These Places And Levels
- Cusco (3450 m.a.s.l )Departure Time:7:30AM
- Andahuaylillas (3122 m.a.s.l.)Time: 8:30AM
- Sicuani Village (Buffet Lunch:Time:Between 12:10PM )
- Raqchi (3450 m.a.s.l.) Time:11:00AM 3552 m.a.s.l.)
- Raya Pass (4335 m.a.s.l ) -Time:14:15PM
- Pucara Museum (3900 m.a.s.l ) -Time:15:30PM
- Puno (3800 m.a.s.l.) -Arrival Time:17:00 PM
Includes For Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
- Pick up from your Hotel and drop of at therminal
- First class touristic bus ( VIP service ) Cusco-Puno
- English speaking guide ( Licensed in tourism )
- Stops for guided tour along the way
- Entrances to the archaeological sites
- Buffet lunch ( vegetarian optional )
Not Included For Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
- Hotel in Puno
Price For Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
- In A Shared Group: Join a group US$ 80
- Price Per Person In Private Service: 5 People $ 185 / 6 to 7 People $ 160 / 8 to 9 $ 120
Note For: Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
We can do some discount for groups