Book with us this Puno Tour from Cusco city located at Peru country with plan day trip Cusco Puno lake Titicaca and visit along the ride some amazing sites, such as Andahuylillas, Raqchi and Pukara museum then arriving in Puno through the view for the famous lake Titicaca and afterward we drop you off at your place.
So this day tour from Cusco to Puno is with our experienced tour guide with an oxygen tank, in case we can need it and moreover we do some lunch at Sicuani town which is a traditional buffet lunch provided by our company with a vegetarian option.
The time to arrive in Puno lake Titicaca will be approximately by 5:15 pm.
The church is of simple construction, made of thick adobe mud-brick walls, common in colonial buildings, and features a relatively modest structure: a single nave with a bell tower and a façade with two solid stone columns that stand out against the others around the main entrance. While the exterior of the church looks rather humble, it is the interior, that makes this one of the most valuable jewels of the colonial art in Peru, sometimes called the “Capilla Sixtina” or “Sistine Chapel” of America.
(Temple of Wircocha ) The most prominent structure is the Temple of Wiracocha, an enormous rectangular two-story roofed structure that measures 92 meters (300 ft) by 25.5 meters (84 ft). This structure consists of a central adobe wall some 18 to 20 meters in height with an andesine base. Windows and doors allow passage. It is flanked on each side by a row of eleven columns
Buffet lunch at Sicuani: Sicuani is a relatively large highland town. The town is a major intersection, with the road to Puno/Arequipa passing through here. This town is surrounded by some very pretty hills. Afterward, you have a buffet lunch in our exclusive restaurant with a family atmosphere.
La Raya Pass:
La Raya pass mountain views 4310 meters about sea level 14172 Ft here we have the change to get out and breathe the air and take some photographs of grazing llamas and alpacas extend to the broad Altiplano horizon…This point is the conjunctions of the cordillera and the origin of the Vilcanota knot.
Located 106 km from the city of Puno. People of potters, which retains the name of the first civilization of southern Peru, which dates back to 1600 years BC and archaeological remains of which, besides its litchi and ceramic pieces are exhibited in the Museum site. Pucara Puno, Has its origin in the Late Formative Period (200 BC – 200 AD) around Titicaca Lake in the Collao Plateau, was one of Aymara speaking cultures that flourished in that region.
Overview Of The Tour
The Wonder First Class Tourist Bus is a tour in itself! This day-long ride is broken up by stops at archaeological and colonial sites and an Andean buffet lunch. Entrances to sites are included.
Itinerary For Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
One Bus Riding Trip
- The bus trip from Cusco to Puno with stops, tours and buffet lunch on route
- Highlights Places
- The colonial church at Andahuaylillas
- Inca site at Raqchi (we do a tour in this place)
- Abra la Raya pass, which divides Puno región with Cusco region
- Museum of pre-Inca artifacts at Pucara
- Buffet lunch
- First safe class tourist bus
Approximate Time To Reach These Places And Levels
- Cusco (3450 m.a.s.l )Departure Time:7:30AM
- Andahuaylillas (3122 m.a.s.l.)Time: 8:30 AM
- Sicuani Village (Buffet Lunch:Time: Between 12:10 PM)
- Raqchi (3450 m.a.s.l.) Time:11:00AM 3552 m.a.s.l.)
- Raya Pass (4335 m.a.s.l ) -Time:14:15PM
- Pucara Museum (3900 m.a.s.l ) -Time:15:30PM
- Puno (3800 m.a.s.l.) -Arrival Time:17:00 PM
Includes For Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off at the terminal
- First-class touristic bus ( VIP service ) Cusco-Puno
- English speaking guide ( Licensed in tourism )
- Stops for a guided tour along the way
- Entrances to the archaeological sites
- Buffet lunch ( vegetarian optional )
Not Included For Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
- Hotel in Puno
Price For Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
- In A Shared Group: Join a group US$ 80
- Price Per Person In Private Service: 5 People $ 185 / 6 to 7 People $ 160 / 8 to 9 $ 120
Note For: Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
We can do some discount for groups
How To Book It
Day Trip Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of US$40 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send to Peru and the %7 is charged to you, so that means you need to send us the US$43 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Gmail or WhatsApp to keep in touch
Then we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$43 dollars deposit, is for any number of people, for booking this tour then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org