Book with us this Lake Titicaca tour located at Puno Peru with plan day trip lake Titicaca Uros Taquile island and be guided by our experienced local tour guide with picking you up at your hotel then ride you to the port of Lake Titicaca and then ride our motorboat, then firstly we visit the amazing Uros Floating Island which is hand made with the type of native reeds that grows in this lake.
In fact these islands are floating on this magical lake Titicaca and then you have the chance to have look around and afterward we ride our motorboat between the peninsulas and arrive at famous Taquile island in 2 hours and 40 minutes and see from the summit of this place much better the lake Titicaca and then see the local people wearing traditional clothes and their traditional houses.
Therefore visiting these two amazing places in a day trip at Puno lake Titicaca, is the best you can do in a shared group and see then learn the culture of these living culture people.
To conclude this day tour from Taquile island in the afternoon, we will be back to Puno city for 2 hours and 45 minutes to the port and then we drop you off at your hotel in Puno city.
Itinerary: Day Trip Lake Titicaca Uros Taquile Island Puno Peru
Day One: Uros Taquile Island Puno
We pick you by 7:40 am and then we take you to the port of the lake and we ride our motorboat with the second floor like a balcony for enjoying the panoramic views above the lake then in 30 minutes we arrive at the famous reed floating island Uros and we have some tour here for while and then we ride our motorboat for 2 hours and a half to Taquile island and here we meet with the local families with the nice colorful headdresses.
Afterward, we have some lunch and explanation about the tradition of these islanders then the way back to Puno for another 2 hours and a half and then we ride you to your hotel.
• Meals are not included
Included For Day Trip Lake Titicaca Uros Taquile Island Puno Peru
- Transfers: Hotel /port / Hotel,
- Motorboat transport, 11 km/h
- Bilingual experienced tour guide (Spanish-English).
- Entrance fees.
- Supplemental charge per person US$ 7.00 per transfers from Outside city Hotels ( Libertador, Posada del Inka, etc. )
- Lunch & drinks
- Reed boat ride can be arranged directly over the Uros Island and paid directly to the
Bring For Day Trip Lake Titicaca Uros Taquile Island
- For day trips on to the Lake, you generally need very little, but the following items are advisable to carry in a day pack and /or wearing them on.
- T-shirt, optionally long-sleeved shirt
- Long trousers, optionally shorts (extra)
- Warm clothing and a jacket or a fleece
- Raincoat or a poncho ( only in the rainy season, Dec-March )
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen (sunblock) very important.
- Walking shoes or boots
- Camera and film
- Bring some money, because of no ATM
- Water 1 liter (more to buy at the Island)
Price: For Day Trip Lake Titicaca Uros Taquile Island
- First US$ 45.00 (a shared group with 25 people in the motorboat )
- Second US$ 170.00 (Private Service 2 people)
- Third US$ 120.00 (Private Service 3/4)
- Fourth US$ 90.00 (Private Service 5/10)
Note: We do a discount for our customers, just write us to our info or Gmail of the web site.
Please Note for lake Titicaca Puno Peru:
The number of people in shared group will be in a total group of approx. 25 people in the motorboat with a bilingual experienced tour guide (Spanish-English)
How to book it
How I Book This Tour ???
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of $30 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $32 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Contact Gmail to keep in touch
Then we send you a Gmail confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $32 dollars deposit, is for any number of people, for booking this tour then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: email@example.com