Come with us for Cusco Humantay Lake 1 Day Trek and guided by experienced local tour guide for Day Trip Humantay Lake and enjoy the views to two beautiful snow-capped mountains of Salkantay and Humantay and the views to the Andes mountain ranges and have this private tour with oxygen tank for your safety.
First we ride through the amazing valleys of Cusco and see the farming potatoes, corn and then Limatambo village is famous for the avocado trees and then arriving to the bottom of this magic glacial mountains from where we hike for an hour and the half to this famous Humantay lake and then free time and then the way back to Cusco city.
Itinerary:For the Famous Humantay Lake
Day Trip Cusco Mollepata Soraypampa Humantay Lake Cusco
We pick you up by 5:am and then ride our private car to Soraypampa for 3 hours 40 minutes which located at 3800 masl (12,467 ft) so in this place our breakfast and afterward we hike for an hour and the half uphill to Humantay lake which is located at 4250 masl ( 13, 779ft) and then the connection with the lake and the glacial Humantay mountain and afterward some explanation about mysticism.
Then we are back for 45 minutes to the lunch place named Soraypamapa and then by car the way back to Cusco through the nice valley of Limtambo and Anta province and we drop you off close to your place in Cusco city by 6:30pm
Bring For Famous Humantay Lake Day Trip
- Some sunhat and sunscreen
- Water at least 2 litters
- Some jackets for rain and cold
- Also bring some gloves and hiking stick if you have knee problems
Included For Famous Humantay Lake Day Trip
- Professional plus paramedic tour guide with the oxygen tank and the first aid kit and fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Breakfast and lunch in the shared group
- The entrance fees to the lake, which is 10 soles per person
Price For Famous Humantay Lake Day Trip
- Per person in shared group: $45
- Per person$60 in private group: For 3 to 4 people
- Per person $80 in the private group: For 2 people