Come with us for City Tour Cusco Peru with plan Full Day City Tour Cusco plus experienced tour guide and visit sites, such as the temple of sun, the cathedral of Cusco then Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay in your own pace and plenty time for photos and organized with new cars and oxygen tank for your safe tour.
In addition, we organize this full private city tour Cusco without wasting your time in expensive shopping for commissions because most of the companies do the groups waste their time in shopping places for commissions at Cusco city so in our case we go straight to the Inca sites at Cusco city, learning a lot from our expert local tour guide with personal touch, without hurrying you and also we follow your schedule time for this tour.
Therefore Cusco city is located at Peru country at 3300 masl (10826 feet) and is one of the most beautiful city and famous for the Inca sites and for the day tours and day hikes, like the city tour Cusco with many Inca sites and day hikes for rainbow mountains, like Vinicunca and Palccoyo then Humantay lake and the day tour for the sacred valley of the Incas then Moray Maras salt mine and Queswachaka day trip.
Itinerary: For Full Day City Tour Cusco Plus Experienced Tour Guide
All Day City Tour Cusco Peru
This historical city tour all Cusco is with many Inca fortresses, so for this tour we pick you up by 8:am and then we ride our new car to Saqsayhuaman and then to Qenko and Pucapucara and afterward to Tambomachay, so this tour is until lunch time with our expert tour guide and this tour is just visiting all the Inca fortresses without wasting your time in shopping.
After lunch we visit the historical Cusco city like walking through the main plaza and then we visit the cathedral church of Cusco, where you see the amazing Colonial paintings and the images of the catholic saints elaborated in the colonial time and then the temple of the sun where you see the amazing Inca structure still holding the Colonial walls then we drop you off at your place.
Included For: Full Day City Tour Cusco Plus Experienced Tour Guide
- Experienced plus paramedic tour guide
- New car for the tour with oxygen tank
- All day city tour
Not Included For: Full Day City Tour Cusco Plus Experienced Tour Guide
- The tickets to Inca sites and Cathedral church and then Temple of the sun
- Lunch, it can be along the road
Bring For Full Day City Tour Cusco Plus Experienced Tour Guide
- Some sunscreen and a liter of water
- Some money in soles for your lunch and the entrance fees to the Incas sites
- If it’s rainy season bring some raincoat
- Bring some sunhat if is dry season
Price: For Full Day City Tour Cusco Plus Experienced Tour Guide
- US$90: For 1 person
- US$60: Per person for 2 people
- US$55: Per person for 3 people
- US$50: Per person for 4 people
Note: Also we can charge you just the taxi or van and the tour guide, since we are a local company with based at Cusco city and just let us know your plan for this city tour Cusco.
How i book this tour
How I Book This Tour ???
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of $20 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $22 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive to Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Gmail or WhatsApp to keep in touch
Then we send you a gmail confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $22 dollars deposit, is for any number of people, for booking this tour then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is The Cost Of The Tourist Ticket?
We have two types of tickets, the day ticket is 70 soles and the 10 days ticket to visit all the Inca sites is 130 soles and you can buy them at the first Inca site control and in soles and cash, so they do not work with credit cards, MasterCard, and visa card, so that means bring some cash soles.
Note: If you are going to visit the salt mine named Maras, you have to pay 10 soles per person in cash and the salt mine belongs to a peasant community and they work in a cooperative way in the salt pools and so the salt is imported and exported from this place and being the most famous the pink salt for being purer and cleaner
Where Can I Buy The Tickets For The Day Tour At Cusco City??
- You can buy it along the route at the first Inca site control in cash and only in soles
Do We Need To Pay Extra For The Salt Mine Maras ??
- Yes you need to pay extra 10 soles since the boleto turistico is not included for the salt mine
How Many Places We Visit With 70 Soles And 130 Soles Tourist Tickets ?
We have many day tours to visit with these tickets
- 70 soles ticket for city tour Cusco and visit 4 Inca sites, Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay
- 70 soles day ticket for Sacred valley of the Incas and visit Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chincheros
- 70 soles day ticket for Moray
- 70 soles day ticket for Tipon and Pikillacta
- 130 soles for all the Inca sites at Cusco region and this ticket last for 10 days
At What Time The Archaeological Sites Are Closed
- All the Inca sites are open by 7:am then closed at 5:pm
How Do I Have Some Lunch During The Tours
- You can buy your lunch along the route or you can bring your own lunch
What Time Does The Tour Start And Finish?
Usually the tour start at 8:am and finish by 6:20 pm but if you need to be earlier back form the tours, you just let us know, anyway we are flexible with the time schedule for your tours and we take care of it from door to door.
It Is Possible To Have Some Discount For The Tours ??
Yes is possible to have some discount for the following tours, mainly when you get a packed tour, you just let us know to our gmail: email@example.com