Book with us for Homestay Lares Trek Machupicchu 4d3n, being one of the best experience close to Cusco city with Machupicchu private tour and see the living culture people who live in these mountains and they keep the Inca skills, like weaving and the religion and then mysticism and also the way they plow their land, so therefore according to the archaeologists these people run up to the mountains, when the Spaniards arrived to Peru in 1532.
So the Incas run away from Spaniards, to the top of the brown Andes, where they lived away from the Spaniards at cold places and high altitude , where never the Spaniards arrived and in this high altitude only live llamas and alpacas and the Inca people and we do the homestay with them and also the evidence is in the language they speak Quechua so this language has been spoken in Machupicchu five hundred year ago as an official language for Incas.
Day One: Cusco Lares Huaccawasi
We pick you up by 6:am, then we ride our private car to Calca province where we stop by the local Market to buy some staff for our homestay people and share some food with them and also gather many children from the village for feeding them, with some food.
Then we ride our car for 1 hour to some beautiful pre-Inca site which is called Muyuc Marka, where we have some breakfast and then we go to the begin of our hike and the place is called Lares province then we start ther hike with some uphill to the lunch then to our homestay Inca Village.
- Hike day one: 12 kilometers and 6 hours
- Included: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Stay the overnight: In local beds
Day Two: Ipsaccocha Pass Patacancha Home Stay
we pick you up with coca tea and then breakfast and afterwrad time to say good bye the home stay family then time to hike through the beautiful Andes and see many llamas and alpacas and have lunch aside of a beautiful lake named Isaqccocha so still this place is surrounded by llamas and alpacas and some Inca people then time to go down for our home stay again with the Inca people and then share some food with them.
- Hike the two: 7 hours 14 kilometers
- Included: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Day Three: Ollantaytambo Aguas Calientes Town
Wake up with coca tea and then time to ride our private car for an hour the way down to Ollantaytambo where we have a tour to one of the famous Inca site and walk also to some Inca warehouses from where you will enjoy the best outstanding views, then time to have some dinner then train the way down to Aguas Calientes town.
- Included: Breakfast and lunch
Day Four: Machupicchu Ollantaytambo Cusco
Wake up time at 4:30am and then have some breakfast and then we ride the bus at 5:30am up to historical place then tour for two hours and the half and afterward enjoying your free time for a couple hours and then bus way dawn to Aguas Calientes town for the lunch and the train the way back to Ollantaytambo and then Bus to Cusco.
So then time to arrive to Cusco will be around 8:pm and then drop you off at you hotels at Cusco Cityso so this is the end of our trek to homestay Lares trek Machupicchu 4d3n.
- Included: Breakfast in your Hotel since 4:30am
- Not Included: Lunch
Included: For Homestay Lares trek Machupicchu 4D3N
- Private car to Lares province to starting trek
- 2 person per tents or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and roll pad mattress.
- English speaking experienced professional mountain guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes, mattress, sleeping bag to be carried by mules, (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the day).
- Full meals during the hiking.
- Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent. First-aid kit iemergency oxygen tank
- Horses to carry tents, food, cooking equipment. Hot water for washing purposes.
- Safe Boiled drinking water to fill your water bottles
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes Double or Triple Accommodation, in this places the Hotels are very expensiveExpedition
- Tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes town round trip
What Is Not Included:
- The traditional tips for your guide, cook and staff are optional, not mandatory
We Recommend That You Bring
- Comfortable daypack.
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Walking boots and some sandals
- Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Sunscreen, and sun hat and then sunglasses
- Some pair socks, waterproof gloves, scarf and woolen hat for cold nights
- Insect repellent, Rain poncho: a good rain jacket
- Extra plastic bags especially in wet season and some rain cover for your back pack
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs, if you feel going in
- Some extra water bottles
- Personal medical kit with some antibiotic pills and also for the high altitude
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
- Extra money for things along the road, they are shops
Price Information: ForHomestay Lares trek Machupicchu 4D3N
US$600.00 per person
Please Note For Homestay Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N
With Isic student card
2-3 person group us$ 1,300 Per person
4-5 person group us$ 950 per person
6-8 person group us$ 750 per person
We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
Daily Departures Homestay Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N:
Very important to know: Tickets to Huaynapicchu mountain is provided when you required it in advance or if you feel walking after your tour in Machupicchu, you can go to the sungate, which is free climbing, any time you are ready to walk.