Book with us this Horseback Ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 days 1 night is the best way to be along the Sacred Valley of the Incas passing through farmers villages and houses made of mudbrick with tiled roof and holding on the roof some small clay bulls and between some tiny wooden cross, so Horseback Riding Urubamba Peru is along the famous sacred valley of the Incas.
So along the horseback riding Cusco, we visit the amazing salt mine named Maras and afterward we go for Moray, which is terraces of agricultural experimentation in your own pace with plenty time for the photos and also along with the riding we see some shepherds and we camp close to the remote villages.
Horseback Riding Sacred Valley Peru
Therefore this horseback riding along the sacred valley is with the proper equipment, and good horses. Moreover, they are treated very well, with food and houses for overnights.
Also the horseback riding, through this famous sacred valley is with an expert horseman, who takes care of the horses and also, he knows very well all the horseback riding trails.
Itinerary: For Sacred Valley Horseback Riding
Day 01: Urubamba Salineras Maras Tiobamba
We pick you up at 8:am from your Hotel in Cusco, then we ride you to Sacred Valley ranch, where we meet our Peruvian horses and then have some explanation about how to ride the horses with an experienced instructor, then we start riding our horses to Pichinccoto and have lunch along the way, then we go through the famous salt mine.
After having some tour we continue for 2 hours riding our horses upway to reach the high mountains, from where we see some snow-capped mountains, far away like the Chicon, and then we connect to Tiobamba place for the overnight.
Day 02: Tiobamba – Cheqok- Moray – Cusco
After breakfast, we ride our horses from Tiobamba to Chekoq (cold pre-Inca storage) where the food has been stored by using a genius system of underground air-circulation, and afterward, we ride to lake Huaypo, and have some lunch here with spectacular views, then we ride to Moray terraces, so this Inca site was used as an agricultural experimentation station for the development of different crop and using the climates of different ecological zones.
So, from here we go back down to the Valley floor and arrive at the ranch, and then we ride you back to Cusco city and drop you off at your place.
Includes For Horseback Ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 Days 1 Night
- Private transfer from Cusco to horse place located in Urubamba town (round trip transport)
- Experienced English and Spanish speaking tour guide
- Peruvian paso horses
- Snack (water – chocolates – fruits)
- 4 capacity tent (four season tent) – 2 persons per tent with plenty of space for backpacks
- Some sleeping mattresses
- Meals (2 lunches – 1 dinner – 1 breakfast), vegetarian food is available under request
- Teatime on the afternoon
- Some drinking boiled cooled down water for your water bottled
- Experienced professional chef
- Dining tent with camp tables and chairs
- Kitchen tent
- Accommodation and meals for our working team
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle for the tour
- Entrance fees to the salt mine
Not Included For Horseback Ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 Days 1 Night
- Hotel in Cusco
- Sleeping Bag (can be hired in our office in Cusco $10 )
- Tipping for the tour guide and working team staff which is up to you
- Entrance fees to the Inca complex named Maras and Moray
Bring For Horseback Ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 Days 1 Night
- Small backpack to carry the most important items
- Rain jacket or poncho (December – April)
- Strong comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or any shoes during the dry season
- One complete change of clothing
- Sweater and jacket (something warm)
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sunblock (sun protection cream)
- Some toilet paper
- Bring some snacks with you
- Some cash money to purchase some handicrafts along the road
Price For Horseback Ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 Days 1 Night
Per person $650.00 if you are more than 4 people we do a discount this year.
SOME INTERESTING INFORMATION ABOUT HORSE RIDING:
We do horse riding day tours too at the sacred valley of the Incas and also for a couple of days, like riding through the mega Andes mountains with camping cooking and with the professional tour guide.
Note: We do some discount this year 2017