Horseback ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 days 1 night is the best way to be along the Sacred Valley of the Incas passing through farmers villages and houses made of mudbrick with tiled roof and holding on the roof some small clay bulls and between some tiny wooden cross.
So along the way you see the amazing salt mine and terraces of agricultural experimentation and also some shepherds
Itinerary One Day:
Day 01: Urubamba Salineras Maras Tiobamba
We pick you up at 8:am from your Hotel in Cusco and then we ride you to Sacred Valley ranch where we meet our Peruvian horses and then have some explanation about how to ride the horses with experienced instructor then we start riding our horses to Pichinccoto and have lunch a long the way and then we go through the famous salt mine.
After having some tour we continue for 2 hours riding our horses upway to reach the the high mountains from where we see some snow capped mountains fur away like the Chicon and then we connect to Tiobamba place for the overnight.
Day 02: Tiobamba – Cheqok- Moray – Cusco
After breakfast we ride our horses from Tiobamba to Chekoq (cold pre-Inca storage) where the food has been stored by using a genius system of underground air-circulation and afterward we ride to lake Huaypo and have some lunch here with spectacular views then we ride to Moray terraces so this Inca site was used as an agricultural experimentationstation for the development of different crop and using the climates of different ecological zones.
So from here we go back down to the Valley floor and arrive to the ranch and then we ride you back to Cusco city and drop you off at your place.
Includes For Horseback Ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 Days 1 Night
- Private transfer from Cusco to horse place located in Urubamba town (round trip transport)
- Experienced English and Spanish speaking tour guide
- Peruvian paso horses
- Snack (water – chocolates – fruits)
- 4 capacity tent (four season tent) – 2 persons per tent with plenty space for backpacks
- Some sleeping mattresses
- Meals (2 lunches – 1 dinner – 1 breakfast), vegetarian food is available under request
- Teatime on the afternoon
- Some drinking boiled cooled down water for you water bottled
- Experienced professional chef
- Dining tent with camp tables and chairs
- Kitchen tent
- Accommodation and meals for our working team
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle for the tour
- Entrance fees to salt mine
Not Included For Horseback Ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 Days 1 Night
- Hotel in Cusco
- Sleeping Bag (can be hired in our office in Cusco $10 )
- Tipping for the tour guide and working team staff which is up to you
- Entrance fees to the Inca complex named Moray
Bring For Horseback Ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 Days 1 Night
- Small backpack to carry the most important items
- Rain jacket or poncho (December – April)
- Strong comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or any shoes during the dry season
- One complete change of clothing
- Sweater and jacket (something warm)
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Some toilet paper
- Bring some snacks with you
- Some cash money to purchase some handicrafts along the road
Price For Horseback Ride Sacred Valley Cusco 2 Days 1 Night
Per person $595.00 if you are more than 4 people we do some discount
SOME INTERESTING INFORMATION ABOUT HORSE RIDING:
We do horse riding day tours too at the sacred valley of the Incas and also for couple days, like riding through the mega Andes mountains with camping cooking and with the professional tour guide who are also paramedic.
Note: We do some discount this year 2017