Book with us the horseback riding in Peru with plan Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N plus camping located at Cusco Peru, so this Lares Trek Horseback Riding is one of the greatest place riding through the Andes mountains where the nature offers outstanding views and connections with the living culture people and these people speak Quechua language while this language has been spoken in Machupicchu during the Inca time 500 hundred years ago.
So according to historians the Inca people from Machupicchu in the Spanish time escaped to the Lares Andean mountains that is the way, these people still keeping their traditions from the Incas, such as dressing and weaving then farming and religion then the language and also in the weddings.
In conclusion in this horseback riding in Peru to Lares trek our professional tour guide will tell you, the real history of these living culture people and also we visit one of those houses and talk with them and plenty of photos too. So, therefore, this Horseback riding in Peru Cusco to Lares trek is the best to experience and enjoys the snow-capped mountains and watch also plenty of llamas and alpacas along the road.
Itinerary: Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N With Camping Cusco Peru
Day One: Patacanacha Iqsayccocha
We pick you up at your hotel 5:30 am then ride the bus almost two hours and a half to breakfast place then we ride our car to the beginning Lares trek by horses and today we ride the horses for 5 hours and the half and have lunch on the way which is a side of the lake called Ipsaycchocha and afterwards we ride our horses through amazing landscape and amazing views then arriving at the campsite by 5:pm then at night some views to the starts during the dry season.
- Day one walking distance: 6 hours 13 kilometers and 8 miles
- Horseback riding time: 5 hours and the half
- Type of altitude: The beginning of the road 3500 masl and camp 3900 masl
- Type of road: Moderate, the beginning 3 hours gentle uphill with lake and plenty llamas and alpacas then the way down 2 hours to the camp.
Day Two: Chachapata Kunkany Hot Spring
Time to wake you up at 5:30 am then some good breakfast then we start our trip riding our horses for 6 hours and also having lunch along the way and then finally arriving at our camp and tonight camping a side of the most famous natural hot spring, with many pools.
- Day one walking distance: 7 hours 15 kilometers and 10 miles
- Horseback riding time: 6 hours
- Type of altitude: The beginning of the road 3900 masl and camp 3250 masl
- Type of road: Moderate, the beginning 2 hours and a half gentle uphill with some small lakes and plenty llamas and alpacas and then the way down for 3 hours to the camp which is famous for natural hot spring
Day Three: Ollantaytambo Train Station Aguas Calientes Town
Today after having delicious breakfast we say goodbye to our working team and the horses and afterward we ride our car the way to Ollantaytambo which takes three hours for the train station and then by train 2 hours ride to Aguas Calientes town, which is located at the bottom of Machupicchu and then having the overnight in HOTEL.
Day Four: Machupicchu Cusco
Time to wake you up at 4:30 am then some good breakfast and then time to ride the bus since 5:30am the way up to Machupicchu which takes 35 minutes and then time to enjoy tour in this magic place which is dominated one of new seventh wonder in the world and then after couple hours we take the bus the way down to Aguas Calientes town and have some optional lunch and then train to Ollantaytambo and afterward bus the way back to Cusco then dropping you off at your place in Cusco.
So this is the end of our trip named horseback riding Lares trek Machupicchu 4D3N plus camping.
Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us For Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping
- Local Machu Picchu Tour Operators
- We’re serious about client “Wow”
- Small Groups and big Adventures!
- Good accommodation
- Fixed departures Guaranteed!
- Experienced tour guides!
- Responsible hiking and consistent customer service!
- Operate 100% of Services!
- We love to be close to the mountains 🙂
- Sustainable Tourism
- Professionals Cooks!Safety First!
- Always have an emergency “ambulance” horse
Included Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco Peru
- All services and transportation (vehicles and trains), pick up from Cusco City and return to Cusco on Day 7.
- 2 nights camping and one Hotel overnight in Aguas Calientes Town in a good Hotel
- All meals except the last lunch in Aguas Calientes town
- Service of a bilingual experienced tour guide(English/Spanish)
- Transportation of personal belongings on the trail by pack horses/mules and/or porters.
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu Sanctuary in your own pace(include the entrance fees to Machu Picchu)
- Mainly everything includes, in this horseback riding for Lares trek.
Not Included: Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco
- Tip for the workers
Price: Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco Peru
- Per person US$1,700
Note: Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco Peru
We do some discount for groups, in this year 2019