Get ready for Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N plus camping in Peru. Lares Trek Horseback Riding Peru is an adventure through beautiful landscapes of the Andes mountains, with everything included, like private transport round trip, fresh food, expert tour guide, train ride, and Machu Picchu entrance fees.
Mainly the horses for Lares Trek adventure for a couple of days are used to high altitudes, and also, we have proper saddles and stirrups for having comfortable, safe riding, through the Andes mountains in Lares trekking in Peru country, from campsite to campsite.
Riding horses through Lares Trek is being surrounded by llamas and alpacas animals in Peru country, then at the end of this adventure, we are connecting to Machupicchu, riding a scenic train through a nice valley, from Ollantaytambo train station to Aguas Calientes town.
4 Day Lares Trek Horseback Riding And Camping
Riding horses on the Lares Trek for a couple of days is the best option to enjoy your holidays here in Cusco Peru, since this trip offers some views, such as lagoons, then some snow-capped mountains, also see plenty of native animals, like llamas and alpacas animals with some remote communities along the route, where live the living culture people, named Quechuas.
Moreover, booking Lares on horseback is easy, since no limited number of people, so you can book any time you are ready for this unique adventure and plus connection to Machupicchu, and be guided by an experienced tour guide with some oxygen tank available for the entire Lares trek
Also, riding horses through this famous Lares trek is the best option without much physical effort¡¡¡
Itinerary: For Horseback Riding Cusco Lares Trek
Day One: Patacanacha Iqsayccocha
We pick you up at your hotel at 5:30 am, then ride the bus for two hours and a half to the breakfast place, then we ride our car to the beginning Lares trek by horses, and today we ride the horses for 5 hours and a half, and have lunch on the way which is a side of the lake called Ipsaycchocha
Afterward, we ride our horses through amazing landscapes and amazing views, then arrive at the campsite by 5:pm, then at night some views to the starts during the dry season.
- Day one walking distance: 6 hours 13 kilometers and 8 miles
- Horseback riding time: 5 hours and the half
- Type of altitude: The beginning of the road 3500 masl and camp 3900 masl
- Type of route: Moderate,
Day Two: Chachapata Kunkany Hot Spring
Time to wake you up at 5:30 am, then some good breakfast, then we start our trip riding our horses for 6 hours, and also having lunch along the way, and then finally arriving at our camp and tonight camping a side of the most famous natural hot spring, with many pools.
- Day one walking distance: 7 hours 15 kilometers and 10 miles
- Horseback riding time: 6 hours
- Type of altitude: The beginning of the road 3900 masl and camp 3250 masl
- Type of road: Moderate, the beginning 2 hours and a half gentle uphill with some small lakes and plenty of llamas and alpacas, and then the way down for 3 hours to the camp which is famous for natural hot spring
Day Three: Ollantaytambo Train Station Aguas Calientes Town
Today, after having a delicious breakfast we say goodbye to our working team and the horses, and afterward, we ride our car the way to Ollantaytambo which takes three hours for the train station, and then by train 2 hours ride to Aguas Calientes town, which is located at the bottom of Machupicchu, then having the overnight in HOTEL.
Day Four: Machupicchu Cusco
Time to wake you up at 4:30 am, then some good breakfast, and then time to ride the bus from 5:30 am the way up to Machupicchu which takes 35 minutes and then time to enjoy the tour of this magic place which is dominated one of new seventh wonder in the world.
Then, after a couple of hours, we take the bus the way down to Aguas Calientes town and have some optional lunch and then train to Ollantaytambo, and afterward bus the way back to Cusco then drop you off at your place in Cusco.
So this is the end of our trip named horseback riding Lares trek Machupicchu 4D3N plus camping.
Why Choose Us For Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping
- Local Machu Picchu Tour Operators
- We’re serious about client “Wow”
- Small Groups and big Adventures!
- Good accommodation
- Fixed departures Guaranteed!
- Experienced tour guides!
- Responsible hiking and consistent customer service!
- Operate 100% of Services!
- We love to be close to the mountains 🙂
- Sustainable Tourism
- Professionals Cooks!Safety First!
- Always have an emergency “ambulance” horse
Included Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco Peru
- All services and transportation (vehicles and trains), pick up from Cusco city and return to Cusco
- 2 nights camping and the third night in Aguas Calientes Town in a Hotel
- All meals except the last lunch in Aguas Calientes town
- Service of a bilingual experienced tour guide(English/Spanish)
- Transportation of personal belongings on the trail by pack horses
- Sleeping bags and roll mats, sleeping tents
- Private guided tour in Machupicchu at your own pace
- Mainly everything included
Not Included: Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco
- Tip for the workers
Price: Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco Peru
- Per person US$1,700
How I Book Horseback Riding Peru?
For booking this horseback riding through Lares trek, you have to send us, a deposit of $120 dollars through our PayPal account, and PayPal charges 7% from any amount of money to send, and the %7 is charged to you, so that means you need to send us $128 and then the rest of the money in cash when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our WhatsApp number +51 943 388685.
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address in Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Email to keep in touch
- Passport copy, the profile side to pay the Peruvian tax
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $128 dollars deposit is per person, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you, and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our PayPal account to send the deposit: email@example.com