Book with us the horseback riding in Peru with plan Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N plus camping located at Cusco Peru, so this Lares Trek Horseback Riding Peru is one of the greatest place riding through the Andes mountains where the nature offers outstanding views and connections with the living culture people and these people speak the Quechua language while this language has been spoken in Machupicchu during the Inca time 500 hundred years ago.
So, according to historians, the Inca people from Machupicchu in the Spanish time escaped to the Lares Andean mountains that is the way, these people still keeping their traditions from the Incas, such as dressing and weaving then farming and religion then the language, and also in the weddings.
4 Day Lares Trek Horseback Riding And Camping
Riding horses to the Lares Trek for a couple of days is the best option to enjoy your holidays here in Cusco Peru, since this trip offers some views, such as lagoons, then some snow-capped mountains, also see plenty of native animals, like llamas and alpacas animals with some remote communities along the route, where live the living culture people.
Moreover, this horseback riding to Lares trip is easy booking since no number of people limited, also we do the connections to Machu Picchu by train, by the end of this adventure with horseback riding.
Also, riding horses through this famous Lare trek is the best option without much physical effort, so enjoy the views of the Andes mountains with some snowcapped mountains along the route with some lagoons.
Itinerary: For Horseback Riding Cusco Lares Trek
Day One: Patacanacha Iqsayccocha
We pick you up at your hotel at 5:30 am then ride the bus almost two hours and a half to breakfast place then we ride our car to the beginning Lares trek by horses and today we ride the horses for 5 hours and a half and have lunch on the way which is a side of the lake called Ipsaycchocha and afterward we ride our horses through amazing landscape and amazing views then arriving at the campsite by 5:pm then at night some views to the starts during the dry season.
- Day one walking distance: 6 hours 13 kilometers and 8 miles
- Horseback riding time: 5 hours and the half
- Type of altitude: The beginning of the road 3500 masl and camp 3900 masl
- Type of route: Moderate,
Day Two: Chachapata Kunkany Hot Spring
Time to wake you up at 5:30 am then some good breakfast then we start our trip riding our horses for 6 hours and also having lunch along the way and then finally arriving at our camp and tonight camping a side of the most famous natural hot spring, with many pools.
- Day one walking distance: 7 hours 15 kilometers and 10 miles
- Horseback riding time: 6 hours
- Type of altitude: The beginning of the road 3900 masl and camp 3250 masl
- Type of road: Moderate, the beginning 2 hours and a half gentle uphill with some small lakes and plenty llamas and alpacas and then the way down for 3 hours to the camp which is famous for natural hot spring
Day Three: Ollantaytambo Train Station Aguas Calientes Town
Today after having delicious breakfast we say goodbye to our working team and the horses and afterward we ride our car the way to Ollantaytambo which takes three hours for the train station and then by train 2 hours ride to Aguas Calientes town, which is located at the bottom of Machupicchu and then having the overnight in HOTEL.
Day Four: Machupicchu Cusco
Time to wake you up at 4:30 am then some good breakfast and then time to ride the bus since 5:30 am the way up to Machupicchu which takes 35 minutes and then time to enjoy the tour in this magic place which is dominated one of new seventh wonder in the world and then after couple hours we take the bus the way down to Aguas Calientes town and have some optional lunch and then train to Ollantaytambo and afterward bus the way back to Cusco then dropping you off at your place in Cusco.
So this is the end of our trip named horseback riding Lares trek Machupicchu 4D3N plus camping.
Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us For Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping
- Local Machu Picchu Tour Operators
- We’re serious about client “Wow”
- Small Groups and big Adventures!
- Good accommodation
- Fixed departures Guaranteed!
- Experienced tour guides!
- Responsible hiking and consistent customer service!
- Operate 100% of Services!
- We love to be close to the mountains 🙂
- Sustainable Tourism
- Professionals Cooks!Safety First!
- Always have an emergency “ambulance” horse
Included Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco Peru
- All services and transportation (vehicles and trains), pick up from Cusco City and return to Cusco on Day 7.
- 2 nights camping and one Hotel overnight in Aguas Calientes Town in a good Hotel
- All meals except the last lunch in Aguas Calientes town
- Service of a bilingual experienced tour guide(English/Spanish)
- Transportation of personal belongings on the trail by pack horses/mules and/or porters.
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu Sanctuary at your own pace(include the entrance fees to Machu Picchu)
- Mainly everything includes, in this horseback riding for Lares trek.
Not Included: Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco
- Tip for the workers
Price: Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco Peru
- Per person US$1,700
Note: Horseback Riding Lares Trek Machupicchu 4D3N Plus Camping Cusco Peru
We do some discount for groups, all year around.
How I Book Horseback Riding Peru?
For booking this horseback riding through Lares trek, you have to send us a deposit of US$120 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us, US$128 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Email and WhatsApp to keep in touch
- Passport copy through WhatsApp to pay the Peruvian tax
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$128 dollars deposit, is per person, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you, also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: email@example.com