Come with us for Huchuy Qosqo Trek Machupicchu 3 days 2 nights and enjoying two important Inca sites along this trip and guided by experienced tour guide and Huchuy Qosqo Hike is nice Inca trail and has been found recently covered up in layer of soil and according to the archaeologists this place is an Inca site, since they found some Inca ceramics.
This site was Incas’ leaving time city with some nobles and farmers and servants and it lies at an elevation of 3652 masl( 11,980 feet) And the Incas lived together always for protection from the wars since in the Incas time existed some empires around South America, like Antis and Chanckas.
Moreover, Huchuy Qosqo Inca site is located higher than the bottom of the mountains and anchored to some solid rocks, surrounded by a beautiful view towards the sacred valley of the Incas, where the world’s largest grain corn grows.
Day One: Huchuy Qosqo Trek
We pick you up at 5:30 am then ride our private transportation for 30 minutes to the beginning of this trek called Tambomachay, ones we are here breakfast, and then we start our hike for 4 hours until our lunch place, having along the way 4 passes, but after two passes we have lunch aside of some beautiful lagoon and watch some stone houses with thatched roof, afterward time to walk for 4 hours to the camping, which is a side of the Inca complex, then afternoon tea and dinner by 7:pm
Day Two: Huchuy- Aguas Calientes Town
After breakfast, time to explore this outstanding archaeological site and plenty photos of this new Inca building, finding some interlocking walls and plenty farming terraces, having here City tour for an hour, then start hiking, downhill for 2 hours, ending up in one of the place named Lamay for the bus to Ollantaytambo, which takes an hour, this place is famous also for more Inca’s dwelling places, finding some warehouses at the slope part of the mountains, facing to the west for receiving the blows of the wind, which has been used as natural preservatives to preserve food longer, also some carved face at the cliff of the mountain.
After some dinner train to Aguas Calientes town overnight in Hotel.
Day Three: Machupicchu
Time to wake up at 4:30 am then we go for the bus terminal with your private tour guide and ride the early bus and get to Machupicchu in 30 minutes and have professional guided tour for couple hours and then you have some free time for a couple of hours before leaving this place and then bus way down to Aguas Calientes town for the lunch and the train the way back to Ollantaytambo then Bus to Cusco so the time to arrive in Cusco is around 7: 30pm to your accommodations.
Also in your free time, you can climb up to Huaynapicchu mountain which 2 hours round trip so we have to book in advance the entrance fees since the number of people is limited.
- The day first: 8 hours and 16th kilometers
- Day two: 2 hours and 4th kilometers
- Total hike in kilometers: 20 kilometers
TIME TO GO: All year round
What Is Included:
- Collection from your hotel from 4:30 am.
- 2 people per tent or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattress.
- English speaking experienced professional mountain guide plus paramedic with first aid kit and oxygen tank and fingertip pulse Oximeter for your safety
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes, mattress, sleeping bag to be carried by mules, (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the day).
- Full meals during the hiking.
- Vegetarian vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Horses to carry tents, food, cooking equipment. Hot water for washing purposes.
- Safe Boiled drinking water to fill your water bottles
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes Double or Triple Accommodation, in these places the Hotels are very expensive.
- Expedition Tourist Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes town and on day three, private transport to Cusco. Admission Ticket to Machu Picchu Archaeological Complex. Guided tour in Machu Picchu, and plenty of time to explore on your own, or you can try going to the sun gate, which is free climbing
Not Included For Huchuy Qosqo Trek Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Sleeping bags
- Thermal rest roll mattress
- The traditional tips for your guide, cook, and staff are optional, not mandatory
- The last lunch
Bring For Huchuy Qosqo Trek Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Warm clothes and trekking pants
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Camera with the charger
- Sun protection and sun hat then sunglasses
- Some pair of socks and gloves then scarf and woolen hat for cold nights
- Insect repellent and rain poncho if is the rainy season
- Extra plastic bags especially in the wet season and some rain cover for your backpack
- Bathing clothes for the warm springs at Aguas Calientes town
- Some extra water bottles
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
- Extra money for things along the road, they are shops
- US$ 20 for the down sleeping bag
- US$ 20 for a rented backpack
- US$20 pair of trekking poles
Price For Huchuy Qosqo Trek Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- US$500.00 per person, so the train tickets are very expensive and the Hotel at Aguas Calientes Town
Note For Huchuy Qosqo Trek Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- US$ 480 with Isic student card
- 2-3 person group us$ 600 per person
- 4-5 person group us$ 550 per person
- 6-8 person group us$ 500 per person
- We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek