This Huchuyqosqo horseback riding 1 day is going to some beautiful Inca site named Huchuyqosqo Trek and have nice scenic dirt road and views to Andes mountains located at 4400 masl (14,435 ft) and this place is located close to Cusco city and then you will be enjoying the most beautiful landscape of the mountains.
Also we see along the way plenty llamas and alpacas and sheep and some farmers who live at the top of the mountains and speak Quechua language and this language was spoken as an official language by Incas at Machupicchu 600 hundred year ago, that is the way this riding takes you to the living culture places and also you see two lakes on the way to this amazing Inca Inca site, so this place has some beautiful main plaza and surrounded by living places with shaped stone and normal stones too with views to Andes mountains with some snow capped mountains and also the unique view to the sacred valley of the Incas so this place is very scenic.
Itinerary One Day:
Day 01: Cusco Huchyqosqo
We pick you up at 8:00 am at Cusco and then we take you in our private car to Sacsayhuaman Inca site and once we get here we take our horseback riding tour and then start climbing toward the Yana Cocha lake(3,800 masl and 12,543 Ft) so lunch along the way on the afternoon then we continue until Huchuyqosqo (Inca Archaeological Site) and arriving here by 5:pm.
Today: Camping with tents
Food: Lunch then dinner
Day 02: Huchuyqosqo Lamay – Cusco
We wake you up by 6:am and then some breakfast afterward we ride our horses going up for 3 hours arriving to pass called Qasanniyoc where you enjoy some views and then riding down for 2 hours to the lake named Piuray, where we have some lunch and then we take you back to Cusco city by our private car.
Included For Huchuyqosqo Horseback Riding 1 Day
• Professional experienced Spanish/English speaking tour guide
• All Meals(except the 1st breakfast)
• Camping Equipment(Double occupancy tents and bathroom Tent dinning tent, Kitchen Tent and roll mattress and private car for round trip
• Horses+ Saddles
• Extra horses to carry all the equipment
• First Aid Kit and oxigen tank
Bring For Huchuyqosqo Horseback Riding 1 Day
• Heavy Clothes(Hat and some scarf then some gloves)
• Sun Glasses
• Trekking Shoes
• Rain Coat if is rain Season(From November to May)
• Flash light
• Sleeping Bag(If you do not have one we rent you one)
• Bottle of water and also we keep giving you some drinking water along the way.
Price: For Huchuyqosqo Horseback Riding 1 Day
Per person: US$290
Note: For Huchuyqosqo Horseback Riding 1 Day
We do some discount for groups