Book your Inca Quarry Trek with this plan Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 days 3 nights and guided by Experienced Local Tour Guide and hike this Inca Quarry Trail Machu picchu, being the most beautiful peaceful hike and connection with nature, that is the way this Cachiccata hike is where we retrace the steps of Peru’s ancient civilization on an exclusive two-nights journey along the Incas quarry road to Ollantaytambo trail to Machupicchu city.
This hike takes you through amazing andes mountains with some snow-capped mountains views and then being the only ones hiking and arriving to Inca quarry and learn about the Incas, how they broke the stone and carried them to the Sacred Valley to build the Ollantaytambo Inca site and then we ride the train through the beginning of amazon jungle to Aguas Calientes town.
We pick you up at 5: am and then we ride our car through the scenic valleys for an hour and the half until the beginning of the trek and then some breakfast and afterward we meet the horsemen and porters joining you on your trek and then set off on a one-hour hike to the Perolniyoc cascade lookout and photo stop.
Then we hike to the campsite and arriving to the elevation of 12,136 feet (3,700 masl) and arriving for lunch then we enjoy an afternoon hike to the Inca site of Q’orimarca, used as a checkpoint by the Incas and then return to your campsite and spend the rest of the day and evening relaxing and if it’s blue sky we see some stars.
• Overnight: Your choice of single-double- or triple-occupancy tent
• Hiking distance: 13 km
• Campsite elevation: 3750 masl
• Weather: Warm to cold
• Food: Breakfast and lunch then dinner included
Get ready for the most challenging day’s hiking along the Inca Quarry trail and begin with a four-hour hike to the top of the Chancachuco pass, at 14,432 feet (4,400 masl) and have a rest and enjoy the view before descending for a super good lunch then on the afternoon we keep uphill to the Kuychiccasa mountain pass (14,760 feet/4,500 meters).
So from this pass you will see some snow capped mountains, like Veronica and Huaccalwillca and then enjoy the downhill hike to the small archaeological site of Inti Punku (Sun Gate) and enjoy the spectacular views of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo and then continue hiking to your campsite for the evening which is near the Inca quarry of Cachiqta (altitude 12,300 feet/3,750 meters).
• Overnight: Your choice of single-, double- or triple-occupancy tent.
• Hiking distance: 17 km
• Campsite elevation: 3760masl
• Weather: Cold
• Food: Breakfast, lunch, dinner included
After breakfast at your campsite, enjoy a downhill hike to visit the Kachiqta quarry and explore the site’s tombs and storage areas and see the abandoned carvings known as ‘tired rocks’ which were never completed due to the Spanish conquest and then downhill hike to Ollantaytambo train station and ride the train through the amazing valley to Aguas Calientes town.
• Hiking distance: 7 km
• Aguas Calientes town elevation: 2000masl (6,561 ft)
• Weather: Warm
• Food: Breakfast and lunch (no dinner)
Your choice of single-double- or triple-occupancy hostel room at Inti Punko Hotel or similar in Aguas Calientes town which
It’s an early start today to catch the 5:30am bus to Machu Picchu and then 30-minute trip takes you along a winding road to the sacred Inca’s site and have 2-hours tour and then exploring Machu Picchu’s amazing temples and palaces and afterward free time and in your free time you can climb to Huynapicchu mountain or hike to the sungate.
So for Huaynapicchu mountain we have to book tickets in advance and pay extra for the tickets
Food: Breakfast included and served in your hotel
• Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
• Small duffle bag for trek and carried by horses
• Professional experienced tour guide plus paramedic with oxygen tank and fingertip pulse oximeter
• The price we manage for you is having the accordance with the fair wage with our workers and also they pay tax to the government
• Some tips
• Some food
• Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
• Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
• Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
• Flash light with extra batteries
• Sun protection and sun hat and then sunglasses
• Insect repellent, some rain gear
• Bathing clothes for the hot springs, if you feel going in
• Personal medical kit with some antibiotic pills and also for the high altitude
• Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
• Extra money for things along the road, they are some shops
• US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
• US$ 20 for rented Backpack
• US$20 a pair of trekking poles
• Per person: U$685.00
• Before undertaking this trip a least we need two people
Note: For Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights