Book your Inca Quarry Trek through Ancascocha trail with this plan Inca Quarry Trek Machu Picchu 4 Days and guided by experienced local tour guide for The Quarry Trail & Machu Picchu, being the most beautiful peaceful hike and connection with nature, that is the way this Cachiccata hike is where we retrace the steps of Peru’s ancient civilization on an exclusive two-nights journey along the Incas Quarry road to Ollantaytambo trail to Machupicchu city.
This hike takes you through amazing andes mountains with some view to snow-capped mountain named Wakaywilka and also the view to sacred valley then arriving to the famous sungate and on the way explore the Inca quarry and see some Inca tomb, also view to Inca site called Ollantaytambo and afterwards we ride the train the way down to Aguas Calientes town then next day Machupicchu.
Day 01: Choquikilka-Socma-Qoriwayrachina(B, L, D)
We pick you up at 6: am and then we ride our car through the scenic valleys for an hour and the half until the beginning of the trek and then we meet the horsemen and porters joining you on your trek and then set off on a one-hour hike to the Perolniyoc cascade lookout and photo stop.
Then we hike to the campsite and arriving to the elevation of 12,136 feet (3,700 masl) and arriving for lunch then we enjoy an afternoon hike to the Inca site named Q’orimarca, used as living Inca stone castle and then return to your campsite and spend the rest of the day and evening relaxing and if it’s blue sky we see some stars.
• Overnight: Your choice of single-double- or triple-occupancy tent
• Hiking distance: 13 km
• Campsite elevation: 3750 masl
• Weather: Warm to cold
• Food: Lunch then dinner included
Day 02: Chanccacuchu- Kuychiccasa (B, L, D)
Get ready for the most challenging day hike along the Inca Quarry trail and begin with a four-hour hike to the top of the Chancachuco pass, at 14,432 feet (4,400 masl) and have a rest and enjoy the views then we hike for the lunch then we hike up and down path to the pass named Kuychiccasa located (14,760 feet/4,500 meters).
From this pass you see some snow capped mountains, like Veronica and Huaccalwillca and then enjoy the downhill hike to the small archaeological site of Inti Punku (Sun Gate) and enjoy the spectacular views of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo and then continue hiking to your campsite for the evening which is near the Inca quarry of Cachiqta (altitude 12,300 feet/3,750 meters).
• Overnight: Your choice of single – double- or triple-occupancy tent.
• Hiking distance: 17 km
• Campsite elevation: 3760masl
• Weather: Cold
• Food: Breakfast, lunch, dinner included
Day 03: Kachiccata- Ollantaytambo- Aguas Calientes Town
After some breakfast we hike nice downhill and visit the Kachiqta quarry and explore the site’s tombs and storage areas and see the abandoned carvings known as ‘tired rocks’ which were never completed due to the Spanish conquest and then downhill hike to Ollantaytambo train station and ride the train through the amazing valley with tunnels to Aguas Calientes town.
• Hiking distance: 7 km
• Aguas Calientes town elevation: 2000masl (6,561 ft)
• Weather: Warm
• Food: Breakfast and lunch (no dinner)
Your choice of single-double- or triple-occupancy hostel room at Inti Punko Hotel or similar in Aguas Calientes town which
Day 04: Machupicchu One Of The New Wonder In The World-Cusco
It’s an early start today to catch the 5:30am bus to Machu Picchu and then 30-minute trip takes you along a winding road to the sacred Inca’s site and have 3 hours exploring Machu Picchu’s amazing temples and palaces and afterward free time and in your free time you can climb to Huynapicchu mountain or hike to the sungate.
So for Huaynapicchu mountain we have to book ticket in advance and pay extra for the tickets
Food: Breakfast included and served in your hotel
Included For Inca Quarry Trek Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
• Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
• Small duffle bag for trek and carried by horses
• Professional experienced tour guide plus paramedic with oxygen tank and fingertip pulse oximeter
• The price we manage for you is having the accordance with the fair wage with our workers and also they pay tax to the government
Not Included For Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
• Some tips
• Some food, like the last dinner and the last lunch at Aguas Calientes town.
Bring For Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sun protection and sun hat and then sunglasses
- Insect repellent, some rain gear
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs, if you feel going in
- Personal medical kit with some antibiotic pills and also for the high altitude
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
- Some money for the traditional tip for the workers
- A pair of socks
- Some hiking poles
Renting For Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
• US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
• US$ 20 for rented Backpack
• US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Price: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
• Per person: U$790.00 In this price in private group
• Before undertaking this trip a least we need two people
Note: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
We do some discount for this year 2018, just write us please for the special discount to our gmail