Hike with us, this Peru Inca Quarry Trek, through Ancascocha trail located at Cusco Peru with plan Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights, and guided by experienced tour guide for The Quarry Trail & Machu Picchu in your own pace, on a private tour with nice camping tents. Moreover, this trek is the most beautiful peaceful hike, plus a connection with the Andes mountains range.
Therefore, this Inca quarry hike is where we retrace the steps of Peru’s ancient civilization, on an exclusive two-nights journey along the Incas Quarry road to Ollantaytambo trail to Machupicchu city, and moreover this hike takes you through the amazing Andes mountains with some views to snow-capped mountains, such as Wakaywilka and Veronica, and also the view to the sacred valley of the Incas.
Also, this trek arrives at the famous Inca time sun gate, for the view of some amazing snow-capped mountain, and on the route, we explore the Inca quarry, and see some Inca tombs, also view to Inca site called Ollantaytambo, located in the sacred valley of the Incas, afterward we ride the train the way down to Aguas Calientes town for the overnight, at the bottom of Machupicchu then the next day Machupicchu private tour in your own pace.
Description About Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
This Inca Quarry Trek through Machu Picchu 4D/3n is a beautiful hike located close to Cusco city Peru and being less crowded than traditional Inca trail and easy booking and has two high passes located the first pass at 4400 masl and the second pass at 4500 masl and also at the beginning of the road we see the amazing waterfall named Perolniyoc and then the Inca site called Qorimaraka and afterward the second day we see some snowcapped mountains then the Inca time sun gate and then we explore the Inca quarry then the connection to the Inca town Ollantaytambo and afterward by train to Aguas Calientes town.
So this Inca quarry trek is organized with experienced tour guide and oxygen tank and professional chef for cooking organic food in a safe way and also we have good equipment to spend the two overnights in the mountains and with Andean horses to carry all the equipment through this amazing hike Inca Quarry trek.
Day 01: Choquikilka-Socma-Qoriwayrachina(B, L, D)
We pick you up at 6: am, then we ride our car through the scenic valleys for an hour and a half, until the beginning of the trek, then we have some breakfast here, at the place called Soqma village, then we meet the working team for your trek, afterward, we hike for an hour and 20 minutes to the nice waterfall called Perolniyoc, then we hike for an hour to the first Inca site named Qorimarka, after exploring this Inca site, we go for the lunch place, after that we hike to our campsite for an hour and 20 minutes, located at 3,700 masl ( 12,136 ft)
• Overnight: Your choice of single-double- or triple-occupancy tent
• Hiking distance: 13 km
• Campsite elevation: 3750 masl
• Weather: Warm
• Food: Breakfast, Lunch, tea, dinner included
Day 02: Chanccacuchu- Kuychiccasa (B, L, D)
Get ready for the most challenging day hike, along the Inca Quarry trail, and begin with a four-hour hike to the top of the Chancachuco pass, situated at 14,432 feet (4,400 masl), so this pass offers some views, then we hike for the lunch place, then we hike up and down path to the pass named, Kuychiccasa located (14,760 feet/4,500 masl).
From this pass, you see some snow-capped mountains, like Veronica and Huaccalwillca, then enjoy the downhill hike to the small archaeological site of Inti Punku (Sun Gate) and enjoy the spectacular views of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo, and then we continue hiking to our campsite, for the evening, which is near the Inca quarry of Cachiqta (altitude 12,300 feet/3,750 masl).
- Overnight: Your choice of single – double- or triple-occupancy tent.
- Hiking distance: 17 km
- Campsite elevation: 3760masl
- Weather: Cold
- Food: Breakfast, lunch, dinner included
Day 03: Kachiccata- Ollantaytambo- Aguas Calientes Town
After some breakfast, we hike nice downhill, and visit the Kachiqta quarry and explore the site’s tombs, and storage areas and see the abandoned carvings known as ‘tired rocks’ which were never completed due to the Spanish conquest, and then downhill hike to Ollantaytambo train station, then we ride the train through the amazing valley with tunnels to Aguas Calientes town.
- Hiking distance: 7 km
- Aguas Calientes town elevation: 2000masl (6,561 ft)
- Weather: Warm
- Food: Breakfast and lunch (no dinner)
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes town
Day 04: Machupicchu One Of The New Wonder In The World-Cusco
Today we ride the bus, according to our entrance fees schedule to Machupicchu, and the bus takes 30-minute up to Machupicchu, along a winding road to the sacred Inca’s site, and have 3 hours exploring Machu Picchu, with visiting some amazing temples and palaces, afterward enjoy some little free time.
Note: About Huaynapicchu mountain, we have to book a ticket in advance and pay extra for the tickets, then you can climb this famous mountain, which takes 2 hours, round trip.
Food: Breakfast included, and served in your hotel
Included: Inca Quarry Trek Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights Cusco
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- The train tickets round trip from Ollantaytambo
- Bus tickets round trip, from Aguas Calientes town to Machupicchu
- Small duffle bag for a trek and carried by horses along the route
- Professional experienced tour guide plus paramedic with an oxygen tank and fingertip pulse oximeter
- A professional chef for cooking organic food along the hike
- Drinking water or you can refill your water bottle every day along the hike
- The price we manage for you is having the accordance with the fair wage with our workers and also they pay tax to the government
Not Included: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Some tips
- Some food, like the last dinner and the last lunch at Aguas Calientes town.
- Hotel, you can choose your own hotel at Aguas Calientes town, there are many hotels, hostels, hostels
Bring: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Cusco
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Sun protection and sun hat and then sunglasses
- Insect repellent, some rain gear
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs, if you feel going in
- Personal medical kit with some antibiotic pills and also for the high altitude
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
- Some money for the traditional tip for the workers
- A pair of socks
- Some hiking poles
Renting: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
• US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
• US$ 20 for rented Backpack
• US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Price: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
• Per person: U$600 In this price is a private group and private guided in Machupicchu
• Before undertaking this trip a least we need two people
Discount: Under 18 years Discount: $20 dollars
Note: For Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Cusco Peru
We do some discount all year round, just write to us please for the special discount to our Gmail or to the info of our web site
How to book it
How I Book This Tour ???
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of $100 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $107 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address at Cusco city to pick you up for this trek
- Contact Gmail to keep in touch
- Passport copies to book the entrance fees of Machupicchu and the train tickets
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $107 dollars deposit, is per person, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: email@example.com
Weather And Food
Weather For Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
The weather is changeable mainly from October to April is rainy season then is dry season, but nowadays since the weather is changing, with the global warming anytime can be dry and rainy, so that means, we need to be lucky with the weather sometimes, so, therefore, bring some rain jacket for the route and moreover any season is good for hiking Inca quarry trek
So, this hiking place is located always at high altitude in the Andes mountains, mainly we start from Cusco city at 3300 masl then along the route we arrive up to 4500 masl. So to be okay with the high altitude is just drinking plenty of water and eat some easy digest food like bland food and no alcohol, meet. Also just in case, the tour guide carries the oxygen tank for the route in case you can be affected by high altitude problems.
About food, mainly in Peru for becoming chef, they study for 3 years and then they work as professionals chefs for groups of tourist who hike the Andes mountains for a couple of days and moreover they cook organic Peruvian food along the route and also the cooking way is in the cleanness possible to avoid the stomach infection of our customers.