Book your Inca Quarry Trek through Ancascocha trail located at Cusco Peru with this plan Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 nights and guided by experienced local tour guide for The Quarry Trail & Machu Picchu, Cusco Peru being the most beautiful peaceful hike and connection with mountains, that is the way this Cachiccata hike is where we retrace the steps of Peru’s ancient civilization on an exclusive two-nights journey along the Incas Quarry road to Ollantaytambo trail to Machupicchu city.
This hike takes you through amazing andes mountains with some views to snow-capped mountains named Wakaywilka and Veronica and also the view to sacred valley then arriving to the famous sungate and on the route we explore the Inca quarry and see some Inca tombs, also view to Inca site called Ollantaytambo and afterwards we ride the train the way down to Aguas Calientes town then next day Machupicchu.
Description About Inca Quarry Trek At Cusco Peru
This Inca Quarry Trek through Machu Picchu 4D/3n is an amazing hike located close to Cusco city Peru and being less crowded than traditional Inca trail and has two high passes located the first pass at 4400 masl and the second pass at 4500 masl and also at the beginning of the road we see the nice waterfall named Perolniyoc and then the Inca site called Qorimaraka and afterwards the second day we see some snowcapped mountains then the Inca time sun gate and then we explore the Inca quarry then connection to the living culture Inca town named Ollantaytambo and afterwards by train to Machu Picchu city.
So this Inca Quarry Trek is organized with experienced tour guide with oxygen tank and professional chef in the safe way with good equipment to spend the two overnights in the mountains and with Andean horses to carry all the equipment through the Inca Quarry trek.
Day 01: Choquikilka-Socma-Qoriwayrachina(B, L, D)
We pick you up at 6: am and then we ride our car through the scenic valleys for an hour and the half until the beginning of the trek and then we meet the working team for your trek and then we hike for an hour and and 20 minutes to the nice waterfall called Perolniyoc then we hike for an hour to the first Inca site named Qorimarka , after exploring this Inca site we go for the lunch place and afterwards we hike to our campsite for an hour and 20 minutes located at 12,136 feet (3,700 masl).
• Overnight: Your choice of single-double- or triple-occupancy tent
• Hiking distance: 13 km
• Campsite elevation: 3750 masl
• Weather: Warm
• Food: Lunch, tea, dinner included
Day 02: Chanccacuchu- Kuychiccasa (B, L, D)
Get ready for the most challenging day hike along the Inca Quarry trail and begin with a four-hours hike to the top of the Chancachuco pass, at 14,432 feet (4,400 masl) and have a rest and enjoy the views then we hike for the lunch then we hike up and down path to the pass named Kuychiccasa located (14,760 feet/4,500 meters).
From this pass you see some snow capped mountains, like Veronica and Huaccalwillca and then enjoy the downhill hike to the small archaeological site of Inti Punku (Sun Gate) and enjoy the spectacular views of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo and then continue hiking to your campsite for the evening which is near the Inca quarry of Cachiqta (altitude 12,300 feet/3,750 meters).
• Overnight: Your choice of single – double- or triple-occupancy tent.
• Hiking distance: 17 km
• Campsite elevation: 3760masl
• Weather: Cold
• Food: Breakfast, lunch, dinner included
Day 03: Kachiccata- Ollantaytambo- Aguas Calientes Town
After some breakfast we hike nice downhill and visit the Kachiqta quarry and explore the site’s tombs and storage areas and see the abandoned carvings known as ‘tired rocks’ which were never completed due to the Spanish conquest and then downhill hike to Ollantaytambo train station and ride the train through the amazing valley with tunnels to Aguas Calientes town.
• Hiking distance: 7 km
• Aguas Calientes town elevation: 2000masl (6,561 ft)
• Weather: Warm
• Food: Breakfast and lunch (no dinner)
- Hotel in Aguas calientes town
Day 04: Machupicchu One Of The New Wonder In The World-Cusco
It’s an early start today to catch the 5:30am bus to Machu Picchu and then 30-minute trip takes you along a winding road to the sacred Inca’s site and have 3 hours exploring Machu Picchu’s amazing temples and palaces and afterward free time and in your free time you can climb to Huynapicchu mountain or hike to the sungate.
So for Huaynapicchu mountain we have to book ticket in advance and pay extra for the tickets
Food: Breakfast included and served in your hotel
Included: Inca Quarry Trek Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights Cusco
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- The train tickets round trip from Ollantaytambo
- Bus tickets round trip, from Aguas calientes town to Machupicchu
- Small duffle bag for trek and carried by horses
- Professional experienced tour guide plus paramedic with oxygen tank and fingertip pulse oximeter
- Professional chef for cooking organic food along the hike
- Drinking water or you can refill your water bottle everyday along the hike
- The price we manage for you is having the accordance with the fair wage with our workers and also they pay tax to the government
Not Included: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Some tips
- Some food, like the last dinner and the last lunch at Aguas Calientes town.
- Hotel, you can choose your own hotel at Aguas Calientes town, there are many hotels, hostels, hostals
Bring: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Cusco
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sun protection and sun hat and then sunglasses
- Insect repellent, some rain gear
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs, if you feel going in
- Personal medical kit with some antibiotic pills and also for the high altitude
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
- Some money for the traditional tip for the workers
- A pair of socks
- Some hiking poles
Renting: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
• US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
• US$ 20 for rented Backpack
• US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Price: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
• Per person: U$750.00 In this price in private group and private guided in Machupicchu
• Before undertaking this trip a least we need two people
Note: Inca Quarry Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Cusco Peru
We do some discount for this year 2019, just write us please for the special discount to our gmail or info of our web site