This MAZON JUNGLE tour Cusco Peru 2 overnights plus bus is to Puerto Maldonado Amazon jungle, where the amazon jungle tour is well protected on the part of the ministry of the environment Peru the flora and fauna, so therefore this is riding the overnight bus from Cusco city and go to the amazon jungle and these buses are good ones for you comfortable overnight ride bus and then wake up in 8 hours in the amazon Peru jungle.
So as soon as we arrive to the bus station, we go ride the motor boat through the heart of the amazon jungle and then start finding some wild life like, lake otters and monkeys and then some birds and turtles, alligators, and tarantulas and see small creatures of the amazon jungle, only in one day and afterward bus way back to Cusco city and then we drop you off at your place.
Note: You can get option to ride the small airplane the next day to Cusco city and the cost is $70 this is up to you.
Distance By Bus And Flight
- The journey by bus is 465 kilometers from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado and 10 hours
- By flight, is less than an hour.
Day one: Cusco City Puerto Maldonado Overnight Back To Cusco City
Overnight by bus from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado and arriving in the morning to the bus station, so the time we get here is according the bus time we can take from Cusco and then taxi for few minutes to the port of the river called Madre de Dios and ride the motor boat and have some packed breakfast, so riding the motor boat takes 30 minutes and then time to walk for 2 hours through the jungle.
So the national park is called Sandoval Lake and at the end finding the magic lake and time to row the wooden boat at the lake and looking the wildlife and then the way back to hike less than two hours to the our motor boat and cross the river for few minutes and get through the monkey island and watch some species of monkeys.
Then we will back to the motor boat and have our packed lunch and then ready to see the alligators on the way back to the city of Puerto Maldonado and visit the Tarantula lodge and see some tarantulas, if you feel like that and afterward some dinner then ready the way back to Cusco City by bus.
What Is Included:
- Some food during the trip and drinking water
- Bus rides
- Experience tour guide
- Motor boat
- Entrance fees to the national park
- Tour leader, from the beginning to the end
- Taxi rides
We Recommend You To Bring :
- Get a shot for the yellow o dengue fever
- A small daypack
- Lightweight, tight weave long cotton pants & long -sleeved cotton shirts
- A fleece and a windbreaker are advisable for cool evenings
- Light raingear (poncho) for sudden downpours
- Sneakers or other low heeled walking shoes are essential
- Sun hat / glasses and sunscreen
- Insect repellent is a must, preferably with deet
- Good binoculars and a flashlight or headlight
- Personal gear like toiletries and extra charger batteries for cameras
- A few energy snacks will be useful
- If you have extra-large sized feet we may not be able to find rubber boots in your size for the muddy trails as they are generally not available in Peru and please bring some old shoes for the muddy trails.
Price Information Jungle Tour Cusco Peru 2 Overnights Plus Bus
US$300.00 Per Person
Note: We do some discount this year 2017