Come with us for Peru Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days and this trek is located at Cusco Peru, so Lares Trek To Machu Picchu is hiking through the bottom of snow-capped mountains with experienced tour guide plus oxygen tank, and see plenty llamas and alpacas, along the trek and Inca living culture people, moreover, they live in typical houses made with stone and thatched roof, and also they speak Quechua language in this Lares amazing mountains in Peru.
Hiking Lares Trek
Along the Lares hiking in Cusco, we see some living culture people, named Quechuas, and they keep the tradition from their ancestor, who lived in Machupicchu 500 years ago, therefore they live along this Lares trek short to Machupicchu surrounded by these beautiful mountains, also you get the chance to visit one of these houses and learn more about how they live and cook, then what type of food they have and religion and so forth.
In conclusion, this hike is much better than doing the traditional Inca Trail to Machupicchu, since, in this Lares trek, you see the native South America camellias, such as llamas, alpacas and also you see some lagoon.
Itinerary For Hiking The Lares Trail
Day One: Lares-Huaccawasi Inca Village And Plenty Llamas And Alpacas
We pick you up at 5:am at your hotel then we go by car to Huaccawasi for 3 hours and a half and as soon as we get here some breakfast, afterward, we hike from 3,600 masl, mainly gentle uphill for 3 hours, arriving at the first pass named Isaqccocha, situated at 4200 masl (13,779 ft), so from this point you will be enjoying the rewarding views, then we go all the way down until the end of our trip for 3 hours, ending up at next Inca village named Pataccancha, located at 3500 masl(11,482ft).
Then, we ride car down to the train station for 30 minutes to Ollantaytambo, and then today, we will have packed lunch for the way and dinner at Ollantaytambo, so today the train ride is by 7: pm, for an hour and 45 minutes arriving to Aguas Calientes town at 9: pm, then you will be accommodated in the Hostel.
Included: Breakfast and Lunch and then dinner
Total hike in kilometers day one: 6 hours with 12 kilometers and (8 miles)
Wake up at 4:30 am then we go for the bus terminal with your private tour guide and ride the bus for 30 minutes to historical place and then we go to the viewpoint for the extremely amazing views then tour for 2 hours and the half and then free time and also in your free time you can go to the sun gate which 2 hours round trip hike.
Included: Breakfast in your Hostel since 5: am
Not Included: Lunch
Included For Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days
• Along with the hiking: Professional experienced tour guide, until the end of the trip
• Private vehicle to Lares province starting of our trek
• Experienced plus paramedic tour guide
• Breakfast in your Hotel Aguas Calientes Town, which is on day two
• Private cars and train riding so the train is expensive and Hotels
• Oxygen tank for the high altitude then fingertip pulse oximeter
• All the entrance fees to the places we visit in this tour, Lares trek short Machupicchu 2 days
Not Included For Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days
• The last lunch in Aguas Calientes Town
• Some snacks
Bring For Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days
• Some hiking clothing
• Sunscreen for sunny days
• 2 litter of water bottled
• Some snack for the road
• Original passport with immigration card
• Some money for some souvenir along the road
• Some rain equipment for the rainy season
Price For Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days
- US$480.00 per person, Lares trek with Machupicchu 2D/1N
- So just the train tickets cost is $200 round trip
Note: For Lares trek Machu Picchu 2 days
- We do some discount, all year round for our customers