Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days, is close to Cusco city and Lares Trek To Machu Picchu is through snow capped mountains with experienced plus paramedic tour guides and then also plenty wild llamas and alpacas and Inca living culture people and they live in typical houses made with stone and thatched roof and also they speak Quechua language in this amazing mountains.
So these living culture people named Quechuas still keep the tradition from their ancestor who lived in Machupicchu 500 years ago, so in this way they live a long this Lares trek short to Machupicchu surrounded by these beautiful mountains extremely and also you get the change to visit one of this house and learn more about how they live and cook and then what type of food they have and religion and so forth.
Day One: Lares-Huaccawasi Inca Village And Plenty Llamas And Alpacas
We pick you up at 5:am at your hotel then we go by car to Huaccawasi for 3 hours and the half and as soon as we get here some breakfast and afterward we hike from 3600 masl, mainly gentle uphill for 3 hours, arriving to the first pass named Isaqccocha, located at 4200 masl, so from this point you will be enjoying the rewarding views and then we go all the way down until the end of our trip for 3 hours, ending up at next Inca village named Pataccancha, located at 3500 masl.
So then we ride car down to the train station for 30 minutes to Ollantaytambo and then today we will have packed lunch for the way and dinner at Ollantaytambo, so today the train ride is at 7: pm for an hour and 45 minutes arriving to Aguas Calientes town at 9: pm then you will be accommodated in the Hostel.
Included: Breakfast and Lunch and then dinner
Total hike in kilometers day one: 6 hours with 12 kilometers and (8 miles)
Wake up at 4:30am then we go for the bus terminal with your private tour guide and ride the bus for 30 minutes to historical place and then we go to the view point for the extremely amazing views then tour for 2 hours and the half and then freetime and also in your free time you can go to the sungate which 2 hours round trip hike.
Included: Breakfast in your Hostel since 5: am
Not Included : Lunch
Included For Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days
• A long the hiking: Professional experienced tour guide, until the end of the trip
• Private vehicle to Lares province starting of our trek
• Experienced plus paramedic tour guide
• Breakfast in your Hotel Aguas Calientes Town, which is in day two
• Private cars and train riding so the train is expensive and Hotels
• Oxygen tank for the high altitude then fingertip pluse oximeter
• All the entrance fees to the places we visit in this tour, Lares trek short Machupicchu 2 days
Not Included For Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days
• The last lunch in Aguas Calientes Town
• Some snacks
Bring For Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days
• Some hiking clothing
• Sunscreen for sunny days
• 2 litter of water bottled
• Some snack for the road
• Original passport with immigration card
• Some money for some souvenir along road
• Some rain equipment for the rainy season
Price For Lares Trek Machu Picchu 2 Days
- US$480.00 per person, Lares trek with Machupicchu 2D/1N
- So just the train tickets cost is $230 round trip
Note: For Lares trek Machu Picchu 2 days
- We do some discount this year 2018 for our customers