Book Your Lares Trek Peru Cusco with plan Lares trek Machupicchu 4 days 3 nights hot spring camping with experienced tour guide and chef, so this Trek Lares Machu Pichu Cusco Peru 4 Days is the conection with authentic andean conmunities surrounded by stunning mountains and also watching plenty alpacas and llamas and by the end camping at the hot spring after visiting some native Inca villages and learn the history, so this Lares trek is hiking through andes mountains with high passes, over 4400 masl and camping at 3600 masl then connecting tot eh beginning of the amazon jun gle by tren and have the last night iin Aguas Calienets town located at 2000 masl and then day 4 have Machupicchu private guided tour in your own pace.
Day one: Yanahuara Mantanay, sleeping by the lagoons
We pick you up at you Hotel 5:30am then we ride our private bus for 1 hour and 20 minutes to the breakfast place and change for the bathrooms and by some staff you can need for the trekking, then ride the bus another 15 minutes to the beginning of our properly trekking, walking on the dirt road with some loose stones, surrounded the native vegetation, for 3 hours until our lunch spot, then still nice path walking for 3 hours to the campsite, while this place has, mountains topped with ice and lake with some native trees called paper trees, while these trees can grow until five thousand meters above sea level.
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner
- Distances in kilometers and hours to walk: 7 hours gentle up with 14 kilometers
Day two: Huaccahuasi to hot spring the last overnight, on the way we see many llamas and alpacas
Time to wake up 5:30am and start hiking after breakfast gentle uphill for 3 hours, passing two lakes on the way up to the pass named Aroray pass, which is located at 4600 masl, from where you will be enjoying the outstanding views and many llamas and alpacas also some geese along the road, after having the group photo up, we continue the way down for 40 minutes to the lunch place, after lunch and having some break, still we go gentle down for 4 hours to the last campsite in the natural properly volcanic hot spring, with many pools and properly bathrooms. This way of this tour named Lares trek 4d/3n with last overnight in, gives you the change of realeasing your muscles pain from hiking in the hot natural bath and watch the stars during the dry season.
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner
Distances in kilometers and hours to walk:
- 8 hours 17 kilometers
Day three: Private bus to Ollantaytambo village for the train then Aguas Calientes town
Today after morning breakfast and good bye to the cooking team, we ride our private car to Ollantaytambo arqueologicalt site and train stations for 3 hours, optional tour in this Inca site and lunch in some tourist restaurant, afterwards we take the train by 7: Pm for 2 hours to Aguas Calientes town for the overnight in the Hotel, this train riding is arriving to the beginning of the amazon jungle and passing through tunnels.
- Breakfast, lunch
Day four: One of the new seventh wonder in the world, Machupicchu
Time to wake up at 4:30am then we go for the bus terminal with your private tour guide, after taking the early bus we will at this historical place for the two hour guided tour, then you will be enjoying your free time for a couple hours, before leaving this place, then bus way dawn to Aguas Calientes town for the lunch and the train the way back to Ollantaytambo then Bus to Cusco, the time to arrive to Cusco will be around 7:pm to your accommodations.
- Breakfast in your Hotel
Total of kilometers of hiking this magical road:
- 31 kilometers
In Machupicchu, we have to mountains for doing some optional climbing.
For this place, just 400 hundred people are allowed, we have to book it in advance, and the climbing takes, two hours around trip, and pay different ticket, if you feel like walking after your tour in Machupicchu you can hike for free the way gentle up to the sun gate, which takes 1hour and the half around trip.
Also we have to book the space for this climbing and the entrance fees are separate, it takes 4 hours around trip
Is Included For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Hot Spring Camping
- A long the hiking: Professional chef and some porters, who carry your food and professional experienced tour guide, until the end of the trip
- Collection from your hotel from 4:30 am.
- Private vehicle to Lares province starting of our trek
- 2 person per tents or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattress.
- English speaking experienced professional mountain guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes, mattress, sleeping bag to be carried by mules, (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the day).
- Full meals during the hiking.
- Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent. First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
- Horses to carry tents, food, cooking equipment. Hot water for washing purposes.
- Safe Boiled drinking water to fill your water bottles
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes Double or Triple Accommodation, in this places the Hotels are very expensive.
- Expedition Tourist Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes town and in day four, private transport to Cusco. Admission Ticket to Machu Picchu Archaeological Complex. Guided tour in Machu Picchu, and plenty time to explore on your own,
- Ticket to Huaynapicchu mountain, if you feel doing this climbing (walk to top without a guide, trail is well marked and park ranges a long road)
- Free storage in Cusco for your belongings, if you like to leave any things safe in Cusco city
- Some meals and traditional tipping are not included.
Not Included For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Hot Spring Camping
- The last lunch at Aguas Calientes town
- Some tipping for the workers
Price For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Hot Spring Camping
- US$600.00 per person with everything included, private group and private guided at Machupicchu city
Additional Options For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Hot Spring Camping
US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
US$ 20 for rented Backpack
US$20 a pair of trekking poles
US$ 580 with Isic student card
2-3 person group us$ 1,300 Per person
4-5 person group us$ 950 per person
6-8 person group us$ 750 per person
We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
Note. We do some discount for groups for this program named Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Hot Spring Camping