Book with us Trekking Lares At Cusco Peru with plan Lares trek Machupicchu 4 days 3 nights located at Cusco city Peru and guided by experienced tour guide and hiking Lares Trek To Machu Picchu is through the Andean mountains and see living culture people and llamas, alpacas and some nice lakes and some part of the road has native trees and also we can see some snow capped mountains, so this trail is therefore better than classical Inca trail to Machupicchu.
Also about the people we see in this hike speak Quechua language and this language has been spoken by the Incas who lived in Machupichu 600 years ago so that means still these people are Incas’ ancestor living almost at the top of the Andes mountains and they keep the Incas skills like being weaver, mystical and religious and farming potatoes and also they make fresh potatoes dehydrated like Incas did it.
Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Located At Cusco Peru
Lares Trek To Machu Picchu Cusco Peru is an excellent trail, even better than traditional Inca trail and start the trip from Cusco city by car for 3 hours to Lares town then start the hike through the andes mountains of Peru and along the route we see some sheep herder and then the native llamas and alpacas animals and also the living culture people who speak Quechua language and they live in houses made of stone wall and thatched roof, moreover they farm their own food in these mountains and also they keep the skills from the Inca time people, like weaving their own clothing .
So this Lares Trek is for people who want to be connected with the magic andes mountains and living history in your own pace with customizabled and comfortable hike to Machu Picchu and we take care of it all from door to door.
Day One: Hot Spring Huaccawasi Inca Living Town
We pick you up at your Hotel by 4:30am then we ride our private transportations for 2 hours and the half until the beginning of the road named Lares province which is famous for the natural hot spring and we have here some breakfast and afterwards we start the hike for 2 hours and the half until the lunch place so having uphill’s and some gentle part as well.
So after lunch will be another 3 hours gentle up to the campsite called Huaccawasi where lives the Inca people but this place is already going to the development and having modern school and Hotel made by foreign but here we will be camping aside of one of the traditional houses also here the advantage is to see some Inka children.
Included: Breakfast and lunch then dinner
Day Two: Pass Aroray Camping at Mantanay
Time to wake you up, at 5:30am with the wake up coca tea which is good for high altitude and then big breakfast so today we start the hike with 3 or 4 hours gentle uphill until the mega pass named Condor Ccasa located at 4600 masl so once you here you will be taking pleasing pictures to some mountains also you see a lagoon having the shape of South America map.
So from this pass we go dawn hill for 30 minutes for the lunch which is being aside of the lagoon in our camping tents with our professional super chef, then the roads comes gentle and downhill for 2 hours and the half for the camping named Mantanay located at the nice cloud forest.
Included: Breakfast and lunch then dinner
Day Three: Yanahura Ollantaytambo Aguas Calientes Town
We wake you up at 6:am then have some breakfast so today we walk 4 hours downhill through some vegetation with native trees called Andean polelepis while these trees were used by Incas for making some wooden ceramics and lunch at the end of the road and then time to say good bye to our cooking team and some workers too then time to take bus to Ollantaytambo for the train for 40 minutes.
So from here train takes 2 hours to Agusa Calientes town for the overnight in Hotel and here there are many restaurants for optional dinner and also you can have your dinner at Ollantaytambo while you wait for your train and Ollantaytambo is Inca living town.
Included: Breakfast then lunch
Day Four: Machupicchu Cusco
Time to wake up at 4:30am then we go for the bus terminal with your private tour guide and after taking the early bus we will have this historical place for two hours guided tour and then leaving this place and bus the way dawn to Aguas Calientes town for the lunch and the train the way back to Ollantaytambo then Bus to Cusco city.
So the time to arrive to Cusco will be around 8:pm and this schedule train depends in the booking time for the trip and the season we go to Machupicchu.
Included: Breakfast in your Hotel since 5: am
No included: Lunch
Walking Distances: For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Day first: 6 hours and 12th kilometers
- The day two: 7 hours and 14th kilometers
- The three: 4 hours and 8th kilometers
- Total of walking the entire trip is 34 kilometers
- TIME TO GO: All year around
Is Included For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Private car to Lares province starting of our trek
- 2 person per tents or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattress.
- English speaking experienced professional mountain guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes, mattress, sleeping bag to be carried by mules, (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the day).
- Full meals during the hiking.
- Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent. First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
- Horses to carry tents, food, cooking equipment. Hot water for washing purposes.
- Safe Boiled drinking water to fill your water bottles
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes Double or Triple Accommodation, in this places the Hotels are very expensive.
- Expedition Tourist Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes town and in day four, private transport to Cusco. Admission Ticket to Machu Picchu Archaeological Complex. Guided tour in Machu Picchu, and plenty time to explore on your own,
- Ticket to Huaynapicchu mountain, if you feel doing this climbing (walk to the top without a guide so the trail is well marked and park ranges a long road)
Not Included For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Sleeping bags
- Thermal rest roll mattress
- The traditional tips for your guide, cook and staff are optional, not mandatory.
Bring For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Walking boots and some sandals
- Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sun protection and sun hat then sunglasses
- Some pair socks, gloves, scarf and woolen hat for cold nights
- Insect repellent and rain poncho: A good rain jacket
- Extra plastic bags especially in wet season and some rain cover for your back pack
- Toilet paper and small towel
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs if you feel going in
- Personal medical kit with some antibiotic pills and also for the high altitude
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
- Extra money for some crafts along the road made by Inca people
Addional Options: For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
- US$ 20 for rented Backpack
- US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Price: Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- US$550.00 per person
Note: For Lares Trek Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- With Isic student card
- 2-3 person group us$ 1,300 Per person
- 4-5 person group us$ 950 per person
- 6-8 person group us$ 750 per person
- We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
Very important to know: Tickets to Huaynapicchu mountain is provided when you required it in advance or if you feel walking after your tour in Machupicchu in this case you can go to the sungate which is free climbing and any time you are ready for the walk.
How to book it
How I Book This Tour ???
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of $100 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $107 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive to Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- Passport copies
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Contact gmail to keep in touch
Then we send you a gmail confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $107 dollars deposit, is per person, for booking this trek then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weather And Food
The weather is changeable mainly from October to April is rainy season then is dry season, but nowadays since the weather is changing, with the global warming anytime can be dry and rainy, so that means, we need to be lucky with the weather sometimes and just in case always bring some rain jacket for the route and also any season is good for hiking Lares trek
So this hiking place is located always at high altitude in the Andes mountains, mainly we start from Cusco city at 3300 masl then along the route we arrive up to 4600 masl. So to be okey with the high altitude is just drinking plenty water and eat some easy digest food like bland food and no alcohol, meet. Also just in case the tour guide carry the oxygen tank for the route in case you can be affected by high altitude problem.
About food, mainly in Peru for becoming chef, they study for 3 years and then they work as professionals chefs for groups of tourist who hike the andes mountains for a couple days and moreover they cook organic Peruivian food along the route and also the cooking way is in the cleanness possible to avoid the stomach infection of our customers.