Join us for this mountain Lares Valley Peru, with plan Lares trek Machupicchu salt mine Moray 4 days, included everything from the beginning to the end and located at Cusco Peru, so Lares Trek Tours is guided by an experienced tour guide and also, Lares trek is better than the traditional Inca trail to Machupicchu, because hiking Lares is through the bottom of the snow-capped mountains and being more remote trek with stunning views.
Moreover, this trekking Lares is the most beautiful place for the mountain lovers, since the hike has uphill parts and downhill with gentle part to hike, also, you see along the route some remote Inca villages and plenty of llamas and alpacas, then some lagoons too, then at the end of this adventure, we visit the famous salt mine, named Maras.
Lares Valley Trek
Lares trek is one of the nice hiking through the Andes mountains, also you can the help for some difficult part on horseback, so you can finish this hike, which takes a couple of days, with camping and having fresh Peruvian food along the route.
Firstly at Lares trek, you will experience the Inca culture, and the amazing landscape of Andes mountains, moreover, we visit some traditional houses and talk with the living culture people from Lares mountains, then on day three, we explore the best outstanding place of the sacred valley, which is the natural salt mine.
Afterward, we ride the train through a nice valley, then arriving at the beginning of the amazon jungle, where is located Aguas Calientes town, for the third overnight, and then, day four ride the early bus up to Machupicchu Inca site, then be on a private tour in your own pace.
After a private tour in Machupicchu, we are back to Aguas Calientes town, for some lunch, then afternoon train back to Ollantaytambo town, then car to Cusco city for 2 hours, with dropping you off at your place.
Trekking Lares Peru
Day One: Cusco-Lares Hot Spring-Huaccawasi
We pick you up at your hotel by 5:am, then we ride our private car for 2 hours and a half until the beginning of the trek named Lares province famous for the hot spring and having many pools being deep and shallows and here we get some breakfast.
Afterward, we start the hike for 2 hours until the lunch place having uphill’s and some gentle part, afterward, we hike another 3 hours gentle up to the campsite called Huaccawasi where live the Inca people and camping aside of one of the traditional houses, and then we have some tea with the Incas´ children and later dinner.
- Also, you can bring some gifts for the Inca native children and we see them at the campsite
Food And Distance Of hike
- Included: Breakfast and lunch then dinner
- Walking Distance: 6 hours with 12 kilometers
Day Two: Huaccawasi-Condor Pass- Two Lakes Mantanay
Wake you up at 5:30 am with the wake-up coca tea which is good for high altitude, and then big breakfast, so today we start the hike with 3 or 4 hours gentle uphill until the mega pass named Condor Ccasa which is located at 4600 masl and once you here you will be taking pleasing pictures to some mountains also you see some lagoon.
Afterward, we go downhill for 30 minutes for the lunch being aside from the lagoon in our dining tent with our professional super chef then the road comes gentle and downhill for 2 hours and a half for the camping named Mantanay then tea and dinner at camp.
- Included: Breakfast-lunch-dinner
- Walking Distance: 7 hours with 14 kilometers
Day Three: Mantanay Yanahuara-Salt Mine And Moray-Rounded Inca Farming Site
We wake you up at 6:am and then good breakfast, and today we walk 4 hours downhill through some vegetation with native trees called Andean polelepis while these trees were used by the Incas for making some wooden ceramics and afterward lunch at the end of the road, at the place called Yanahura.
We ride our car to the salt mine and Moray, so this tour is in the afternoon right after lunch and having around three hours to be connected with these magical places on the way to Ollantaytambo for the dinner and then the train to Aguas Calientes town by 7:pm and stay the overnight tonight in the hostel.
- Included: Breakfast-lunch-dinner
- Walking Distance: 3 hours and a half with 7 kilometers
Day Four: Machupicchu Ollantaytambo Cusco
Wake up at 4:30 am then we go to the bus terminal with your tour guide and ride the bus for 30 minutes and then explore this historical place for two hours with a guided tour and afterward you will be enjoying your free time for a couple of hours then leave the place once you are ready down to Aguas Calientes town and then train back to Ollantaytambo then car back to Cusco city.
In your free time, you can do some climbing, like a hike to Huaynapicchu mountain with booking anticipation, since the number of people is limited or you can do the free hiking up to the sun gate for the classic view which takes 2 hours round trip so this is the end of our amazing Lares trek Machupicchu salt mine moray 4 days.
- Included: Breakfast in your hostel since 4:30 am
Not Included: Lunch
- Total hike Kilometers: 33 kilometers
Very Important To Know:
At Machupicchu, we have two mountains for doing some optional climbing, and we have to book the tickets in advance since is limited number of people, for climbing these mountains.
Note: Huaynapicchu Hike:
For this place, just 400 hundred people are allowed and we have to book it in advance and then the climbing takes two hours round trip and pay the different ticket if you feel like walking after your tour in Machupicchu you can hike for free the way gentle up to the sun gate which takes 1 hour and a half round trip.
Machu Picchu Mountain:
Also, we have to book the space for this climbing and the entrance fees are separate which takes 4 hours round trip
Free climbing and it takes 1 hour and a half round trip
Included: For Lares Trek Machupicchu Salt Mine Moray 4 Days
- Along with the hiking professional chef and some porters who carry your food and professional experienced tour guide until the end of the trip
- Private vehicle to Lares province starting of our trek
- 2 people per tent or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattress.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes and mattress then sleeping bag to be carried by mules (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the day hike)
- Vegetarian and vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs and chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent then first-aid kit including an emergency oxygen tank
- Horses to carry equipment
- Safe Boiled drinking water to fill your water bottles
- Private car for the tour of Maras and Moray with your tour guide then Ollantaytambo
Not Included: For What Is Not Included For Lares Trek Machupicchu Salt Mine Moray 4 Days
- The last lunch at Aguas Calientes town
- Some tipping for the working team
Price For Lares Trek Machupicchu Salt Mine Moray 4 Days
- US$680.00 per person
- US$ 530 with Isic student card
- 2-3 person group us$ 1,300 per person
- 4-5 person group us$ 950 per person
- 6-8 person group us$ 750 per person
- We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
Note: Tickets four Huaynapicchu Mountain is provided when you required it in advance and pays the ticket or free climbing to the sun gate and it takes 2 hours round trip.
What the additional options for Lares trek Machupicchu salt mine moray 4 days
- US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
- US$ 20 for rented Backpack
- US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Note: We do some discount, all year round, for Lares trek Machupicchu salt mine Moray 4 days, just write us to our info of the web site.
How I Book This Trekking Lares Cusco?
For booking this Lares Trekking, you have to send us some deposit of US$200 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us, US$214 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Email and WhatsApp to keep in touch
- Passport copy through WhatsApp to pay the Peruvian tax
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$214 dollars deposit, is per person, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you, also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: email@example.com