Join us for this mountain Lares Trek Machupicchu salt mine Moray 4 days with Private Maras Moray Tour which is located at Cusco Peru and Lares Trek to Machu Pichu 4D/3N is guided by experienced tour guide and moreover Lares trek is better than traditional Inca trail to Machupicchu, because hiking Lares is through the bottom of the snow-capped mountains and being more remote trek with stunning views.
Firstly at Lares trek, you will experience the Inca culture and the amazing landscape of andes mountains and moreover, we visit some traditional houses and then day three, we explore the best outstanding place of salt mine and afterwards we ride the train through the beginning of the amazon jungle and arrives to Aguas Calientes town for the third overnight and day four ride the early bus up to Machupicchu city then be on a private tour in your own pace.
Then tour at Machupicchu in your own pace and afterwards we are back to Aguas calientes town, then train back to Ollantaytambo and car to Cusco city dropping you off at your place.
Day One: Cusco-Lares Hot Spring-Huaccawasi
We pick you up at your hotel by 5:am then we ride our private car for 2 hours and the half until the beginning of the trek named Lares province famous for the hot spring and having many pools being deep and shallows and here we get some breakfast.Afterwards we start the hike for 2 hours until the lunch place having uphill’s and some gentle part and aferward we hike another 3 hours gentle up to the campsite called Huaccawasi where live the Inca people and camping aside of one of the traditional house and then we have some tea with the Incas´ children and later dinner.
- Also you can bring some gifts for the Inca native children and we see them at the campsite
Food And Distance Of hike
- Included: Breakfast and lunch then dinner
- Walking Distance: 6 hours with 12 kilometers
Day Two: Huaccawasi-Condor Pass- Two Lakes Mantanay
Wake you up at 5:30am with the wake up coca tea which is good for high altitude and then big breakfast so today we start the hike with 3 or 4 hours gentle uphill until the mega pass named Condor Ccasa which is located at 4600 masl and once you here you will be taking pleasing pictures to some mountains also you see some lagoon.
Afterward we go down hill for 30 minutes for the lunch being aside of the lagoon in our dining tent with our professional super chef then the road comes gentle and downhill for 2 hours and the half for the camping named Mantanay then tea and dinner at camp.
- Included: Breakfast-lunch-dinner
- Walking Distance: 7 hours with 14 kilometers
Day Three: Mantanay Yanahuara-Salt Mine And Moray-Rounded Inca Farming Site
We wake you up at 6:am and then good breakfast and today we walk 4 hours downhill through some vegetation with native trees called Andean polelepis while these trees were used by Incas for making some wooden ceramics and afterward lunch at the end of the road, at the place called Yanahura.
The we ride our car to the salt mine and Moray, so this tour is on the afternoon right after the lunch and having around three hours for being connected with these magical places on the way to Ollantaytambo for the dinner and then the train to Aguas Calientes town by 7:pm and stay the overnight tonight in hostel.
- Included: Breakfast-lunch-dinner
- Walking Distance: 3 hours and the half with 7 kilometers
Day Four: Machupicchu Ollantaytambo Cusco
Wake up at 4:30am then we go for the bus terminal with your tour guide and ride the bus for 30 minutes and then explore this historical place for two hours with guided tour and afterward you will be enjoying your free time for a couple hours then leave the place once you are ready down to Aguas Calientes town and then train back to Ollantaytambo then car back to Cusco city.
In your free time you can do some climbing, like hike to Huaynapicchu mountain with booking anticipation, since the number of people is limited or you can do the free hiking up to the sungate for the classic view which takes 2 hours round trip so this is the end of our amazing Lares trek Machupicchu salt mine moray 4 days.
- Included: Breakfast in your hostel since 4:30am
Not Included: Lunch
- Total hike Kilometers: 33 kilometers
Very Important To Know:
At Machupicchu we have two mountains for doing some optional climbing.
Note: Huaynapicchu Hike:
For this place just 400 hundred people are allowed and we have to book it in advance and then the climbing takes two hours round trip and pay different ticket if you feel like walking after your tour in Machupicchu you can hike for free the way gentle up to the sun gate which takes 1 hour and the half round trip.
Also we have to book the space for this climbing and the entrance fees are separate which takes 4 hours round trip
Free climbing and it takes 1 hour and the half round trip
What Includes For Lares Trek Machupicchu Salt Mine Moray 4 Days
- Along the hiking professional chef and some porters who carry your food and professional experienced tour guide until the end of the trip
- Private vehicle to Lares province starting of our trek
- 2 person per tents or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattress.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes and mattress then sleeping bag to be carried by mules (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the day hike)
- Vegetarian and vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs and chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent then first-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
- Horses to carry equipment
- Safe Boiled drinking water to fill your water bottles
- Private car for the tour of Maras and Moray with your tour guide then Ollantaytambo
What Is Not Included:
What Is Not Included For Lares Trek Machupicchu Salt Mine Moray 4 Days
- The last lunch at Aguas Calientes town
- Some tipping for the working team
Price For Lares Trek Machupicchu Salt Mine Moray 4 Days
- US$680.00 per person
- US$ 530 with Isic student card
- 2-3 person group us$ 1,300 Per person
- 4-5 person group us$ 950 per person
- 6-8 person group us$ 750 per person
- We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
Note: Tickets four Huaynapicchu Mountain is provided when you required it in advance and pay the ticket or free climbing to the sungate and it takes 2 hours round trip.
What the additional options for Lares trek Machupicchu salt mine moray 4 days
- US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
- US$ 20 for rented Backpack
- US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Note: We do some discount this year 2019 for Lares trek Machupicchu salt mine Moray 4 days, just write us to our info of the web site.