Book with us The Lares Trek with plan Lares trek plus salt mine 3 days with Moray, which gives you the way to see all the highlight places close to Cusco city with hiking Lares Trek In Peru, and moreover, visit the living culture people who speak Quechua language, and then the famous salt mine with Maras Inca site, and afterward back to Cusco city, dropping you off at your hotel.
Therefore, Lares trek is the best alternative trail to hike in Peru Cusco, which is better than the traditional Inca trail to Machupicchu and taking you off the beaten track with visiting the properly andean small villages, surrounded by some snow-capped mountains and also the native llamas and alpacas with some lagoons.
Lares Trek 3 Days
In conclusion, this Lares trek plus salt mine for 3 days is organized with an experienced local team, such as a tour guide and a professional chef, who cooks organic Peruvian food, along the Lares mountains, hiking days.
This trek gives you the chance to hike the Inca trail through the Andes mountains, where the Inca used to grow different types of potatoes, also these Andean mountains were used by Incas, for making frozen potatoes then dehydrated, in other to store it for 25 years.
The most important along the Lares trek if you are tired on any day or find some part of the trail very hard, you get the option of riding a horse, and so you can finish this Lares trekking.
Lares Trek Elevation
This Lares trekking has many passes and one of the highest passes is located at 4,400 masl(14,435 ft), the other ones are located at 4,200 masl (13,779 ft).
So, for having this Lares Adventure hike is better to go in an organized group and have an oxygen tank to have some help with the altitude sickness.
Lares Valley Trek 3 Days
Day One: Cusco-Lares Trek Hot Spring-Huaccawasi
We pick you up, at your hotel by 4:30 am, then we ride our private car for 2 hours and a half, until the beginning of the trail, named Lares province and famous for the hot spring and being deep and shallows pools and then, in brief, we get the breakfast, and afterward, we start our Lares trek for 2 hours and a half until the lunch place.
After lunch, we hike some gentle uphill for 3 hours to the campsite called Huaccawasi, where lives still the Inca people and on the way of hiking, we will see plenty of llamas and alpacas, and once we get to our camp, we will have some welcome tea and then some hot water for the wash-up and later dinner.
- Included: Breakfast and lunch, and then dinner
- Walking Distance: 6 hours with 12 kilometers
Day Two: Lare Trek-Condor Pass- Two Lakes Mantanay
Time to wake you up, at 5:30, am with the wake-up coca tea and then some big breakfast so today we start the hike with 3 or 4 hours gentle uphill, until the mega pass named Condor Ccasa which located at 4600 masl and once you here you will be taking pleasing pictures to some mountains and also you see some lagoon and then we go downhill for 30 minutes for the lunch and then some hike to camping for an hour and 45 minutes and then camp, then some tea then later some dinner.
- Included: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Walking Distance: 7 hours with 14 kilometers
Day Three: Mantanay-Salt mine And Moray-rounded Inca farming site Cusco
We wake you up at 6: am and then some have breakfast so today we walk 4 hours just downhill through some vegetation with native trees called Andean polelepis and then arriving at the lunch place by 10:am and afterward we go by car to the amazing salt mine and the rounded agricultural terraces, Moray and Maras and then is the end of our Lares trek plus Salt Mine 3 days
- Included: Breakfast and lunch
- Walking distance: 4 hours and a half with 8 kilometers
- Total of Kilometers of hiking in this magical hike: 33 kilometers
Very Important For Lares Trek Plus Salt Mine 3 Days
After finishing the Lares trek and salt mine, we are back in Cusco or we can drop you anywhere you stay along the sacred valley of the Incas.
Included For Lares Trek Plus Salt Mine 3 Days
- Professional chef and porters, who carry your food and professional experienced tour guide, until the end of the trip
- 2 person per tent or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattress English-speaking experienced professional mountain guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes, mattress, sleeping bag to be carried by mules, (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the day).
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent and first aid kit then oxygen tank then fingertip pulse oximeter
- Horses to carry tents, food, cooking equipment. Hot water for washing purposes.
- Safe Boiled drinking cooled water to fill your water bottles
Not Included For Lares trek Plus Salt Mine 3 Days
- Some tipping for your working team
- Some meals are not included
Price Information For Lares Trek Plus Salt Mine 3 Days
• US$450.00 per person, we do some discount, all year round.
• First 2-3 person group us$ 1,300 per person
• Second 4-5 person group us$ 950 per person
• Third 6-8 person group us$ 500 per person
• We help you with 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
• US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
• US$ 20 for rented Backpack
• US$20 for a pair of trekking poles
Note: We do some discount this year 2017 surprisingly for our customers
How I Book This Lares Trek 3 Days?
For booking this Lares 3 days trek, you have to send us some deposit of US$100 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us, US$107 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Email and WhatsApp to keep in touch
- Passport copy through WhatsApp to pay the Peruvian tax
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$107 dollars deposit, is per person, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you, also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: email@example.com