Book with us the Lares Trek Located At Cusco Peru with plan Lares trek Plus Salt Mine 3 Days with Moray, which gives you the way to see all the highlight places close to Cusco city with hiking through the Lares andean mountains and moreover visit the living culture people who speak Quechua language and then the famous salt mine with Maras and afterwards back to Cusco city , dropping you off at your hotel.
Therefore Lares trek is the best alternative trail to hike in Peru Cusco, being better than the traditional Inca trail to Machupicchu and taking you off the beaten track with visiting the properly andean small villages, surrounded by some snow capped mountains and also the native llamas and alpacas with some lagoons.
In conclusion this Lares trek plus salt mine 3 days is organized with experienced local team, such as tour guide and professional chef, who cooks organic Peruvian food along the hiking days.
Day One: Cusco-Lares Trek Hot Spring-Huaccawasi
We pick you up at your hotel by 4:30am then we ride our private car for 2 hours and the half until the beginning of the road, named Lares province and famous for the hot spring and being deep and shallows pools and then in brief we get the breakfast and afterwards we start our Lares trek for 2 hours and the half until the lunch place.
After lunch some gentle uphill for 3 hours to the campsite called Huaccawasi where lives still the Inca people and on the way of hiking, we will see plenty llamas and alpacas and once we get to our camp, we will have some welcome tea and then some hot water for the wash up and later dinner.
Included: Breakfast and lunch, and then dinner
Walking Distance: 6 hours with 12 kilometers
Day Two: Lare Trek-Condor Pass- Two Lakes Mantanay
Time to wake you up, at 5:30am with the wake up coca tea and then some big breakfast so today we start the hike with 3 or 4 hours gentle uphill, until the mega pass named Condor Ccasa which located at 4600 masl and once you here you will be taking pleasing pictures to some mountains ande also you see some lagoon and then we go dawn hill for 30 minutes for the lunch and then some hike to camping for an hour and 45 minutes and then camp, then some tea then in brief dinner
Included: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Walking Distance: 7 hours with 14 kilometers
Day Three: Mantanay-Salt mine And Moray-rounded Inca farming site Cusco
We wake you up at 6: am and then some have breakfast so today we walk 4 hours just downhill through some vegetation with native trees called Andean polelepis and then arriving to the lunch place by 10:am and aftertward we go by car to the amazing salt mine and the rounded agricultural terraces, Moray and Maras and then is the end of our Lares trek plus Salt Mine 3 days .
Included: Breakfast and lunch
Walking distance: 4 hours and the half with 8 kilometers
Total of Kilometers of hiking in this magical hike: 33 kilometers
Very Important For Lares Trek Plus Salt Mine 3 Days
We can drop you off, anywhere at the Sacred Valley of the Incas so if you feel like, staying somewhere here.
Included For Lares Trek Plus Salt Mine 3 Days
- Professional chef and porters, who carry your food and professional experienced tour guide, until the end of the trip
- 2 person per tents or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattre English speaking experienced professional mountain guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes, mattress, sleeping bag to be carried by mules, (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the day).
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent and first aid kit then oxigen tank then fingertip pluse oximeter
- Horses to carry tents, food, cooking equipment. Hot water for washing purposes.
- Safe Boiled drinking cooled water to fill your water bottles
Not Included For Lares trek Plus Salt Mine 3 Days
- Some tipping for your working team
- Some meals are not included
Price Information For Lares Trek Plus Salt Mine 3 Days
• US$450.00 per person, we do some discount, this year 2017
• First 2-3 person group us$ 1,300 Per person
• Second 4-5 person group us$ 950 perperson
• Third 6-8 person group us$ 500 per person
• We help you with 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
• US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
• US$ 20 for rented Backpack
• US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Note: We do some discount this year 2017 surprisingly for our customers