Book with us, this famous Machu Picchu Inca Trail 2 Days, and hike through the original Short Inca Trail To Machu Picchu Peru. Firstly, we start this trek from the beginning of the amazon jungle, located at 2000 masl (6, 561 ft) and then, we visit some Inca sites, such as Chachabamba, Wiñayhuayna, and afterward, we arrive at Machu Picchu through the famous sun gate for amazing traditional views, and thereafter, we ride a bus down to Aguas Calientes town for the overnight, in a hotel.
Therefore, hiking this traditional short Inca trail to Machupicchu is with an experienced tour guide at your own pace, and also he will be more than happy to take you nice pictures of you and help you, during the short Inca trail, with your personal stuff. Moreover, along the hike, we will see some extra Inca sites far away, like Choquesuysuy and Intipata.
Also, along the hike, we will see types of orchids and beautiful native trees covered in layers of mosses and then the most important in this trip Inca trail 2 days, we see two times Machupicchu city, like day one from the sun gate the classical view and then day two is coming back from Aguas Calientes town to the view of Machupicchu for the photos and then tour in the city.
First Day: Cusco To Ollantaytambo Then Machupicchu
We wake you up at 3:50 am then we ride the car for 1 hour 45 minutes to arrive at Ollantaytambo train station and then ride the train for almost 2 hours through the beginning of the amazon jungle and once we arrive at kilometer 104 we get ready for the hike but first passport control and then we hike for 6 hours and 13 kilometers to Machupicchu.
So we hike 3 hours uphill through the beginning of the amazon jungle and then we arrive at some beautiful Inca fortress named Wiñayhuana located at 2,600 masl ( 8,530 ft ) and then lunch and afterward we hike 3 hours with some gentle part and little uphills to the sun gate to Machupicchu and after enjoying the best views and photos we ride the bus down to Aguas Calientes town for the overnight Hostel.
Second Day: Machupicchu And Ollantaytambo Then Cusco City
We wake you up by 4:30 am and then breakfast and afterward, we ride the bus by 5:30 am the way back to Machupicchu city and then some private tour for 3 hours and afterward is your free time, so in your free time, you can climb up to Huaynapicchu mountain with booked tickets in advance, since the number of people is limited.
Also, you can go to the sun gate which is free climbing and enjoy the classic photos and the hike takes round trip 2 hours and also you can go to the Inca bridge, if you feel like more exploring and then bus the way down to Aguas Calientes town and then train to Ollantaytambo and afterward car to Cusco city and finally we drop you off at your place in Cusco city.
Included For Machu Picchu Inca Trail 2 Days
- Car from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station and then train to the beginning of the Inca trail km 104
- Experienced tour guide
- Oxygen tank for the trek
- Packed lunch
- Train from Aguas Calientes town to Ollantaytambo then car to Cusco city and we drop you off at your place
- The bus ride from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes town, just two times included and you pay the third time bus from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes town
- Hotel at Aguas Calientes Town
Not Included For Machu Picchu Inca Trail 2 Days
- Some foods
- Huayna Picchu mountain ( This is optional and we have to book the ticket in advance and pay extra US$45 )
- Third time bus from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes town
- Dinner and lunch
Bring For Machu Picchu Inca Trail 2 Days
- Some sunblock then mosquito repellent
- Snacks and 2 liters of water
- Some rain poncho if we are in the rainy season
- Sun hat and a small day pack to carry your personal belongings
- Two trouser, being one for hiking and the other one for Machupicchu also three t-shirts for the hike and change after a shower and one jacket
- Good hiking boots and sandals for the shower
Price For Machu Picchu Inca Trail 2 Days
- Group Price per person: US$600
- 2 Hikers per person: Price $700
- 3 Hikers Per person: Price $600
- 4 Hikers per person: Price $580
- 5 Hikers Per person: Price $545
- 6 Hikers per person: Price $530
- 7 Hikers per person: Price $500
- 8 or more Hikers per person: Price $485
How To Book It
How I Book This Machu Picchu Inca Trail 2 Days
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of US$150 per person through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us plus %7 which is US$160 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tour
- Gmail or WhatsApp to keep in touch
Then we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour booked.
Note: The US$160 dollars deposit is per person for booking this tour then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Temperature For Machu Picchu Inca Trail 2 Days
The temperature is mild, being around 20 degrees celsius for the whole Inca trail, since the beginning of the hike to the end to Aguas Calientes town and moreover, this trail Short Inca Trail Machupicchu is located at the beginning of the Amazon jungle with amazing very lush vegetation and tropical crops and fruit trees.
Also, along the hike, there are some mosquitos, that is the way is recommended to bring some repellent and also the sun strikes very hard, so in this way is better to have some bandana for neck, because sometimes the sunscreen is not enough, since the neck part of the body is weak part for the sunny days.
Since the temperature is mild and summer is warmer, so its better to bring just light clothing for the hike and if is the rainy season, for sure you need to have some rain poncho with you because no shops along the trek to buy some staff