Come with us for Machu Picchu Full Day tour with plan Machupicchu tour plus Machupicchu sacred mountain hike with an experienced tour guide and enjoy Machu Picchu Tours 1 Day, since Cusco city by car to Ollantaytambo train station, then by train through the sacred valley and arriving at the beginning of the amazon jungle, where is located Aguas Calientes town and then we go up to Machupicchu by bus for 30 minutes, and afterward have Machupicchu tour in your own pace.
Tours In Machu Picchu
So, according to your entrance fees time for Machupicchu, we set up our plan, first, we go to Machupicchu mountain, which is 3 hours and a half, the round trip hike, then tour at Machupicchu for 3 hours, then bus the way back to Aguas Calientes town for 30 minutes, and thereafter we take the train back to Ollantaytambo then private transport to Cusco city, dropping you off at your place.
This day hike to the Machu Picchu mountain is hiking the original Inca trail with outstanding views and have a chance to take much better photos of this amazing Inca fortress.
Machu Picchu Mountain Climb
This is one of the mountains at Machu Picchu, and climbing takes 2 hours through the original Inca trail with properly stone steps, and once we arrive at the top of this mountain the views are outstanding, like the view to Machupicchu with Huaynapicchu mountain and the valley with the river.
Also the view to the mountains of the classical Inca trail of 4 days and 2 days, so this climbing to the mountain is well recommended for the magic views.
The booking for this day hike to Machupicchu mountain is with booking a ticket in advance since the number of people is limited per day.
Itinerary: For Tours Machupicchu Full Day
Machupicchu Tour Plus Machupicchu Sacred Mountain Hike With Amazing Views
Today, we pick you up by 3:am by taxi, then we ride you to Ollantaytambo train station, then we ride the train to Aguas Calientes town for an hour 45 minutes then we hike uphill through the beginning of the amazon jungle for and hours 45 minutes to Machupicchu city, and afterward, we keep hiking the sacred Inca trail up to Machupicchu mountain for 2 hours to enjoy the magic views, like to Machupicchu city and part of the traditional Inca trail, also being surrounded by the green mountains range.
After The Top Machupicchu Mountain
We are back downhill to Machupicchu city for an hour 30 minutes and then private tour for couple hours, and afterward back to Aguas Calientes town by bus for 30 minutes, then train to Ollantaytambo town for 2 hours then taxi to Cusco city for 2 hours and we drop you off at your place, so our service is from door to door.
Included For Machupicchu Tour Plus Machupicchu Sacred Mountain Hike
- The private experienced local tour guide from the beginning to the end
- All the entrance fees to Machupicchu and Machupicchu mountain
- Some snacks and drinking water
- The last lunch in Aguas Calientes town
Bring For Machupicchu Tour Plus Machupicchu Sacred Mountain Hike
- Some drinking water and sunscreen then some mosquito repellent and sunhat
- Some snacks
- Small day pack to carry your personal belongings
Price For Machupicchu Tour Plus Machupicchu Sacred Mountain Hike
Per person: US$570
- Some discounts with a green international student card
- What Is The Advantage Of Doing This hiking Tour Than Hiking Other Inca Trails
- This tour is hiking through the viewpoints of the Sacred Inca trail at Machupicchu city plus Machupicchu Mountain and if you feel more hiking also we can go to the sun gate or Inca bridge, hiking amazing trail with the views to Machupicchu city and being surrounded by the green Andes mountain range, which is the beginning of the amazon jungle, with warm temperature.
Note: We do some discounts for this Machupicchu day trip with hiking through the Sacred Inca trail with amazing views, just write to us, please.
How I Book This Tour Machupicchu Huaynapicchu?
For booking this day tour of Machupicchu, you have to send us a deposit of US$150 dollars through our PayPal account and PayPal charges 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us, US$160 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address in Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Email and WhatsApp to keep in touch
- Passport copy through WhatsApp to pay the Peruvian tax
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$160 dollar deposit, is per person, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you, also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our PayPal account to send the deposit: email@example.com