Cusco Sacred Valley Machupicchu Moray Maras 4 Days is the right way to enjoy your holidays, visiting these outstanding places of Cusco city then Sacred Valley and Machupicchu then Moray Maras with the experienced tour guides and new cars for the transportation and also we pick you up on time for your following tours.
At Cusco City tour we visit the Cathedral of Cusco church made on the top of the Inca walls and then we go for the temple of the sun named in Inca language Koricancha and adfterward Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo then Pucapucara and Tambomachay and then we go for the Sacred Valley then Machupicchu and at the end we visit Moray and Maras on the way back to Cusco city.
Day 1: City Tour In Cusco
The time you get to Cusco you get some few hours relax and then start City tour Cusco with some important places like the Cathedral church and temple of the sun and afterward we go out Cusco city to see the four Inca sites being Saqsaywaman and Qenqo then Pucapucara and Tambomachay .
So this guiding will be in the private way and following your pace and having plenty time for the photos to the places we visit so for this tour we have two schedules so do the tour in the morning then you will back for the lunch in Cusco or if this tour is on the afternoon according your plan we will be back to Cusco city by 6:30 pm
Day 2: The Sacred Valley Of The Incas
We pick you up at your Hotel by 8: am and then we go to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and stopping for the place named Huanaccancha where you see many native llamas and alpacas then time to feed some of these animals and photos and afterward we go for the view point of the Sacred valley of the Incas and then to the Inca site named Pisac with amazing agriculture terraces and views to Inca graveyard.
Then to Pisac Market for famous manufacturing jewelry in pure gold and silver and afterward we run through the Sacred Valley of the Incas and arriving to Urubamba town for the lunch and afterward we go for the majestic Inca building named Ollantaytambo, and then we ride the train the way dawn to Aguas Calientes town for the overnight
Day 3: Machupicchu Ancient City
Time to wake you up at 4:30am and then have some breakfast and afterward we ride the bus up to Machupicchu for 30 minutes and then we take you to the view point of this magic city and after some photos and explanation we do the tour in this ancient city for couple hours.
Then the bus the way down to Aguas Calientes town for the lunch and the train the way back to Ollantaytambo and stay the overnight in one of this beautiful Hotels at the Sacred Valley of the Incas surrounded by big mountains and some are snow capped mountains.
Day 4 : Moray And Maras Then Chincheros Cusco
We pick you up at 8: am to go for Maras and Moray so these places are amazing being along the way beautiful countryside and farming fields and see some animals like sheep and caws then donkeys and also along the way plenty of aloe-veras as defenses at the farming lands.
Then views to some snowcapped mountains and afterward we go to Chincheros wich is Colonial town and see the Inca walls with some perfect line of inclination towards the center from bottom to the top at some stone street of this town, so too the farming Inca terraces and then arriving to Cusco city by 7:pm.
Very Important To Know:
In Machupicchu we have two mountains for doing some optional climbing.
For this place, just 400 hundred people are allowed, we have to book it in advance, and the climbing takes, two hours around trip, and pay different ticket
Also we have to book the space for this climbing and the entrance fees are separate, it takes 4 hours round trip
Included For Cusco Sacred Valley Machupicchu Moray Maras 4 Days
• Accommodations included: Hotels, they are good and comfortable hotels, clean and wi-fi facilities, we work, always with Hotels
• All the transportation: Private car, trains
Not Included For Cusco Sacred Valley Machupicchu Moray Maras 4 Days
• Some meals and the traditional tipping.
Things To Do At Aguas Calientes Town:
• Just soaks your pains away in the hot spring, after your tour in Machupicchu, if you will feel like that, also this place is famous now days for the massage, for hours you wish for it .
Bring For Cusco Sacred Valley Machupicchu Moray Maras 4 Days
• Comfortable daypack.
• Walking boots and some sandals
• Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
• Camera with and charger
• Sun protection then sun hat and sunglasses
• Insect repellent, Rain poncho: a good rain jacket
• Extra money for things along the road they are shops
Price: Cusco Sacred Valley Machupicchu Moray Maras 4 Days
• Minimum of 2 people to do this tour(larger groups will receive a discount)
• 4D/3N Tour with no Hotels 4D/3N : $655.00 per person( based on 2 in a room)
• Tour with Hotels (*** star Hotels): $8155.00 per person(based on 2 in a room)
• ** Hotels can be upgraded (some suggested Hotels below): **
• IN CUSCO: Aranwa Hotel +50.00 per person (+120.00 for a single room)
• AT OLLANTAYTAMBO: Hotel Pakaritampu +$30.00 US per person, (+100 for a single room)
• IN AGUAS CALIENTES: El Mapi + 40 USper person (+120 for a single room)