Rainbow Mountain Trek with the plan Rainbow Mountain day hike and guided by Experienced Plus Paramedic Local Tour Guides for Rainbow Mounatin Cusco and located close to Cusco city so this day trek is leaving from Cusco everyday and enjoying nice views of Andean villages along the road and afterward the andes mountains like the rainbow mountain with stunning landscapes and snow-capped mountain.
On the way you see plenty llamas, alpacas and also living culture people who live in houses made of mudbrick and thatched roof and speak Quechua language, so this language has been spoken in Machupicchu 600 hundred year ago and these Quechua people work here as horsemen and this place is extremely amazing for nature lovers.
Itinerary For Rainbow Mountain Day Hike From Cusco City
We pick you up at 5:am and then we ride our private car to the beginning of this nice trek, called Chillca located at 3700 masl/1240 feet, so as soon as we arrive to this place we have in brief breakfast and then we start our hike between mountains for 3 hours, so the trail goes uphills and gentle parts, surrounded by many llamas and alpacas and typical houses.
So once we arrive to the view point, we will be rewarded with the extremely amazing views located at 5200 masl ( 17,060 ft) and then see more colorful mountains and then we will be back for 2 hours to the beginning of the road and then ride our car the way back to Cusco city, arriving by 6:pm and drop you off at your hotel, so on the way riding, we see some small villages and rivers.
- Distance hiked: 15 km / 9 ¼ miles
- Starting / minimum altitude: 4,326 m / 14,189 ft
- Maximum altitude: 5,020 m / 16,466 ft
- Overall trek difficulty: Challenging*
Included For Rainbow Mountain Day Hike
- Experienced mountain guide
- Pre-departure briefing at your hotel, before the trip
- Private car round trip
- Fresh breakfast and lunch
- Emergency oxygen tank and medical kit with fingertip pulse oximeter
- Hiking sticks
- The entrance fees
Travel /Health / Emergency insurance
Bring For Rainbow Mountain Day Hike
- Water and some snacks
- Rain jacket and rain poncho and then rain jacket
- Sun block factor 35+ recommended
- Sunglasses and sun hat
- Camera with spare batteries – batteries run down faster at high altitudes
- Trekking poles (recommended especially for the steep descents, can be rented from us)
Our Trek Difficulty In Rainbow Mountain
- Challenging for an hour
Price For Rainbow Mountain Day Hike
- US $90 per person : Private group (included everything)
- US $ 35 Shared group
Rentals For Rainbow Mountain Day Hike
- Hiking poles – US $5.00 (pair)
Note: We do some discount for groups, just write us please for special discount