Book your SALKANTAY TREK having this plan Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights is one of the best way for the ones who love to be connected with the sacred mountains of the andes range with camping so Horseback Riding to this snow-capped mountains of Salkantay and Humantay is amazing with experienced tour guide.
This tour is connection with the nature and also we take different road than other tour travelers and try avoiding the crowds riding horses through the most beautiful scenic places and also walking some part of the roads and having plenty time to take photos to these amazing andes mountains with camping and at some campsite we do some campfire mainly during the dry season.
Itinerary: Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
We will be riding the horses, from the place called, Soraypampa, which is located 3850masl, so after some good breakfast, we ride our horses the way up to the lake, named Humantay, surrounded by the ice mountains, after having some amazing views time to come back to the main dirt road, then the way up to the lunch, afterwards a couple hours for the campsite, like uphill and downhill, the camping at the most beautiful place, at the bottom of SAlkantay snow range named Japonisichayoc, located at 4000 masl.
After waking up with some traditional coca tea and then some plenty breakfast, time to ride our horses, through the Andes, mountains, from where, still we will be able to enjoy the view to some beautiful mountains, lunch on the way, then camping at places surrounding by llamas and alpacas, also the advantage of this place is less crowded.
Today we ride through the mountain called Cachiccata and try finishing for the lunch then passing through farming fields and also see some llamas, alpacas and later arriving to the place of farmers, belonging to the mixed race class, which means they speak Quechua and Spanish language and finally, arriving to the place called pumatales, where we have the last lunch, from our cooking team, then time to say good bye them.
Time to ride our car the way to Ollantaytambo, from where we take our night train by 7: pm to Aguas Calientes town, which is located at the bottom of Machupicchu and stay here the overnight in a Hotel, arriving here by 9: pm
Time to wake you up 4:30am and breakfast included at 5: am then, we will ride the bus up to Machupicchu 5:30am and have tour for a couple hours, option walking to the sungate, which an hour the way up and an hour the way back to Machupicchu, afterwards the bus the way down to Aguas Calientes town, and optional lunch, then time to ride the train to Ollantaytambo for 2 hours and then by bus for another two hours to Cusco city, dropping you off at you hotel.
The end of our mega trip to one of our new seventh wonder in the world.
Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us For Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Local Machu Piccu Tour Operators
- We’re serious about client “Wow”
- Small Groups, Big Adventures!
- Good accommodation
- Fixed departures Guaranteed!
- Experienced Tour Guides!
- Responsible hiking, Consistent customer service!
- Operate 100% of Services!
- We love to be close to the mountains 🙂
- Sustainable Tourism
- Professionals Cooks!Safety First!
- Always have an emergency “ambulance” horse
Is Included For Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- All services and transportation (vehicles and trains), pick up from Cusco City and return to Cusco on Day 7.
- 2 nights camping and one Hotel overnight in Aguas Calientes Town in a good Hotel
- All meals except the last lunch in Aguas Calientes town
- Service of a bilingual experienced tour guide(English/Spanish)
- Transportation of personal belongings on the trail by pack horses/mules and/or porters.
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu Sanctuary (includes entrance)
- Mainly everything includes in this horsebak riding tour
Not Included For Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tip for the workers
Price: Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Per person US1,700
Note: Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
We have some discount for groups, in this year 2018