Book your SALKANTAY TREK having this plan Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights is one of the best way for the ones who love to be connected with the sacred mountains of the andes range with camping so Horseback Riding to this snow-capped mountains of Salkantay and Humantay is amazing with experienced tour guide.
This tour is connection with the nature and also we take different road than other tour travelers and try avoiding the crowds riding horses through the most beautiful scenic places and also walking some part of the roads and having plenty time to take photos to these amazing andes mountains with camping and at some campsite we do some campfire mainly during the dry season.
Itinerary: Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
Day One: Sorapama Blue Lagoon Huayracmachay
We will be riding the horses, from the place called, Soraypampa, which is located 3850masl, we start riding to the pass which is uphill for 3 hours and the half then at pass we are located at 4600 masl then we get the options of hiking to the blue lagoon for an hour round trip without riding horses then we ride our horses downhill for an hour and 45 minutes to the lunch place and afterwards we ride our horses for 45 minutes to the campsite called Huayramachay located at 3800 masl.
Day Two: Huayracmachay Ccolpapama Sawayaco
After some plenty breakfast is time to ride our horses, through the valley of the green andes, which is the beginning of the amazon jungle with some gentle part and downhills for 3 hours and 20 minutes, arriving to the village named Ccolpampa located at 2800 masl.
After lunch we hike through the beginning of the amazon jungle for 6 hours to the second campsite named Sawayaco located at 2000 masl.
Day Three: Sawayaco Hidro-Electric Aguas Calientes Town
Wake up time at the beginning of the amazon jungle with amazing singing birds then some breakfast and afterwards we ride a car for an hour and 25 minutes to the Hidro-Electric train station then we hike for 3 hours and the half through the valley of Machupicchu, walking next to the train lines until Aguas Calientes town then overnight in this town.
Day Four: Machupicchu Ollantaytambo Cusco
Time to wake you up 4:30am and breakfast included at your hotel by 5: am then we will be lining up for the bus up to Machupicchu, leaving by 6:20 and then we have a tour for couple hours and afterwards option hiking to the sungate, which an hour the way up and an hour the way back to Machupicchu, then we ride the bus the way down to Aguas Calientes town, and optional lunch, then time to ride the train to Ollantaytambo for 2 hours and then by bus for another two hours to Cusco city, dropping you off at you hotel.
Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us For Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Local Machu Piccu Tour Operators
- We’re serious about client “Wow”
- Small Groups, Big Adventures!
- Good accommodation
- Fixed departures Guaranteed!
- Experienced Tour Guides!
- Responsible hiking, Consistent customer service!
- Operate 100% of Services!
- We love to be close to the mountains
- Sustainable Tourism
- Professionals Cooks!Safety First!
- Always have an emergency “ambulance” horse
Is Included For Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- All services and transportation (vehicles and trains), pick up from Cusco City and return to Cusco city
- 2 nights camping in campaign tents
- All meals along the hike Salkantay
- Service of a bilingual experienced tour guide(English/Spanish)
- Transportation of personal belongings on the trail by pack horses/mules and/or porters.
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu Sanctuary (includes entrance)
- Mainly everything includes in this horsebak riding tour
Not Included For Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tip for the workers
- Some food at Aguas Calientes town
Price: Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Per person US1,600
Note: Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- We do some discount, just write us to our gmail: email@example.com