Book with us horseback riding Peru with plan Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights being one of the best ways for the ones who love to be connected with the sacred mountains of the Andes range with camping and Horseback Riding Salkantay Trek with Machupicchu takes you through the bottom of the snow-capped mountains of Salkantay and Humantay and organized with experienced tour guide and professional chef for cooking organic food along the route.
So this trip horseback riding Salkantay is a connection with nature without trekking too much and moreover we try avoiding the crowds riding horses through the most beautiful scenic places and also walking some part of the road and having plenty time to take photos to the snow-capped mountains and then camping in the campaign tents.
Description: Horseback Riding Salkantay Through Machupicchu Cusco Peru
Riding Horses To Salkantay Trek with Machupicchu is located at Cusco Peru on the way down to Machu Picchu with riding the Andean strong horses, who are accustomed to the high altitude and cold weather of the Andes mountains and also they eat the type of grass that grows in these mountains and then these horses are equipped with good saddles and stirrups for the comfortable trip of our customers.
Itinerary: Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights Peru
Day One: Sorapama Blue Lagoon Huayracmachay
We will be riding the horses, from the place called, Soraypampa, which is located 3850masl, so we start riding to the pass which is uphill for 3 hours and a half then at pass we are located at 4600 masl then we get the options of hiking to the blue lagoon for an hour round trip without riding horses then we ride our horses downhill for an hour and 45 minutes to the lunch place and afterwards we ride our horses for 45 minutes to the campsite called Huayramachay located at 3800 masl.
Day Two: Huayracmachay Ccolpapama Sawayaco
After some plenty breakfast is time to ride our horses, through the valley of the green Andes, which is the beginning of the amazon jungle with some gentle part and downhills for 3 hours and 20 minutes, arriving at the village named Ccolpampa located at 2800 masl.
After lunch, we hike through the beginning of the amazon jungle for 6 hours to the second campsite named Sawayaco located at 2000 masl.
Day Three: Sawayaco Hidro-Electric Aguas Calientes Town
Wake up time at the beginning of the amazon jungle with amazing singing birds then some breakfast and afterwards, we ride a car for an hour and 20 minutes to the Hydro-Electric train station then we hike for 3 hours and the half through the valley of Machupicchu, walking next to the train lines until Aguas Calientes town then overnight in this town.
Day Four: Machupicchu Ollantaytambo Cusco
Time to wake you up 4:30 am and breakfast included at your hotel by 5: am then we will be lining up for the bus up to Machupicchu and then we take you to the viewpoint then we have a tour for couple hours and afterwards we ride the bus the way down to Aguas Calientes town, and optional lunch, then time to ride the train to Ollantaytambo for 2 hours and then private transport for another two hours back to Cusco city, dropping you off at you hotel.
Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us For Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Local Machu Picchu Tour Operators
- We’re serious about our clients
- Small Groups, Big Adventures!
- Good accommodation
- Fixed departures guaranteed!
- Experienced tour guide!
- Responsible hiking, Consistent customer service!
- Operate 100% of Services!
- We love to be close to the mountains
- Sustainable Tourism
- Professionals Cooks!Safety First!
- Organic food cooked along the adventure
Is Included For Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- All services and transportation (vehicles and trains), pick up from Cusco City and return to Cusco city
- 2 nights camping in campaign tents with roll mattresses with feather sleeping bags
- All meals along the hike Salkantay
- Service of a bilingual experienced tour guide(English/Spanish)
- Transportation of personal belongings on the trail by pack horses/mules and/or porters.
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu Sanctuary in a private way (includes entrance)
- Mainly everything includes in this horseback riding tour
- Riding helmet
- Train tickets
- Bus from Aguas Calientes town to Machupicchu round trip
Not Included For Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Some food at Aguas Calientes town
- Hotel at Aguas Calientes town
- Gratuity for the working team
Price: Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Per person US1,595
Note: Salkantay Horseback Riding Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- We do some great discount this year 2019, just write us to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book it
How I Book This Tour ???
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of $150 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $160 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Contact Gmail to keep in touch
- Passport copies for booking the entrance fees to Machupicchu and the train tickets
Then we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $160 dollars deposit, is per person, for booking this tour then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org