Best Salkantay Trek located at Cusco Peru with plan Salkantay trek Machupicchu plus zipline 5 days 4 nights with Experienced Tour Guide and have Salkantay Trekking Machupicchu in the private group with Humantay lake and then to blue lake at Salkantay trail pass and then in day four on the afternoon do some optional zipline and then jump in nice famous hot spring, this program is up to you, zipline and hot spring.
So this trek takes you through the brown Andes then to the beginning of the amazon jungle with some nice waterfall and see coffee plantations and arrive to Machupicchu through the valley of Machupicchu mountains.
Itinerary: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights Cusco
Day one: Cusco Mollepata Soraypampa And Salkantaypampa
We pick you up in your hotel at 5:am and then we ride our car for 3 hours and the half until Soraypampa where we some breakfast and then we climb up to Humantay lake for an hour and enjoy this amazing glacial lake and see also the Humantay glacial mountain and take plenty pictures.
Then back to the lunch place for 45 minutes downhill then after some good lunch we hike for 2 hours to our campsite called Salkantaypampa, which located at 3,850 masl (12,631 ft) where we get the first overnight with the view to Salkantay snow mountain and during the dry season see stars.
Day two: Blue Lake Huayraqmachay Chayway
Time to wake you up by 5:am with coca tea and then some good breakfast and time to hike for 3 hours uphill to the famous pass of Salkantay located at 4,600 masl (15,091ft ) and then we hike for 30 minutes to get to the view of this amazing blue lake and then back to the main road for 30 minutes and hike for 3 hours downhill to the lunch place called Huayracmachay where still you enjoy the magic view of Salkantay snow range.
Then we hike still downhill for 3 hours and half to our campsite called Chayway located at 2800 masl (9,186ft) where we have our tea and dinner and also this place offers hot shower and electricity to charge cameras and wifi.
Day Three: Waterfall Playa And Zipline Then Hot Spring
We wake you up by 5:am then some breakfast and afterwards time to hike for 6 hours and the half through the beginning of the amazon jungle and see some nice waterfall on the way and also some native passion fruit then some avocado trees then we arrive to our camping site named la Playa located at 2000 masl 6,561 ft.
So after lunch we go by car for an hour to the zipline place so this activity will be for an hour and then we go to the famous hot spring, this extra activity is up to you and afterwards we are back to the campsite for an hour and we have some dinner.
Day Four : Playa Inca site Llactapata Then Hike to Aguas Calientes Town
Time to wake you up by 5:30am and then hike for 4 hours uphill to Llactapata lost Inca city and nice views to Machupicchu mountains and then downhill for 2 hours to the train station and have lunch then hike for 3 hours and the half to Aguas Calientes town, so hiking after lunch is through the bottom of Machupicchu mountain and also some view to Machupicchu city and the road is shaded by the trees then stay overnight in this town located at 2000 masl 6,561ft.
Day Five: Machupicchu Cusco
Wake up time is by 4:30am and then breakfast by 5:am then time to line up for the buses since 5:20am and the buses start leaving from 5:30am up to Machupicchu for 30 minutes and as soon as we get to Machupicchu we take you to the view point of this magic city and then the tour for couple hours and then some free time, then the way down to Aguas Calientes town hiking for an hour 30 minutes.
Then some lunch and train the way back to Ollantaytambo for two hours and then bus for another 2 hours to Cusco city and we drop you off at your place.
Included: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights Cusco
- Private new car to the beginning of our trek
- Experienced professional mountain tour guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes and mattress and then sleeping bag to be carried by mules (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the hike day).
- Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Emergency oxygen tank and first aid kit and fingertip pulse oximeter
- Safe boiled drinking water to fill in your bottles
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes double or triple accommodation
Not Included: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights Cusco
- Sleeping bags
- Thermal rest roll mattress
- The traditional tips for your guide and cook and staff
- Hiking sticks, you can rent them from us
Bring: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights Cusco
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Warm clothes and good hiking shoes
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Some pair socks and gloves, scarf and woolen hat for cold nights
- Insect repellent, sunscreen and rain poncho and then good rain jacket
- Some extra water bottles to fill with drinking water a long the road
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
Additional Options: Salkantay Cusco Peru
• US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
• US$ 20 for rented Backpack
• US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Price: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights
- US$689 per person
Please Note: Salkantay Cusco Peru
- US$ 665 with Isic student card
- 2-3 person group us$ 1,500 Per person
- 4-5 person group us$ 990 per person
- 6-8 person group us$ 780 per person
- We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
- We do some super discount for this year 2017