Take this famous adventure, Salkantay Trek Cusco Peru, with plan Salkantay trek Machupicchu plus zipline 5 days 4 nights with an experienced tour guide. First of all Salkantay Trekking Machu Picchu is on a private group, with everything included, and also visit the Humantay lake, then the blue lake located at Salkantay pass, situated at 4550 masl ( 14927 ft ). Moreover, Salkantay walking is recommended adventure, for the ones, who want to hike and enjoy nature, since the landscape changes day by day, hiking through different ecosystems and scenery, on the way to Machu Picchu Inca site.
Also during the hike, on day four in the afternoon do some optional zipline, then jump in nice famous hot spring, so therefore this plan with zipline and hot spring is up to you.
So, this Salkantay trek begins through the brown Andes and arrives at the beginning of the amazon jungle, with some nice waterfall and coffee plantations, and moreover we arrive in Aguas Calientes town, hiking through the valley of Machupicchu mountain. Furthermore, this Salkantay trail is shaded by the native trees, on the way to Aguas Calientes town, which makes the path, nice and fresh to hike.
Therefore, hiking this Salkantay trek is much better in a private way, with everything included than shared groups with the professional chef for cooking organic food along the route with plenty of drinking water.
Itinerary: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights Cusco
Day one: Cusco Mollepata Soraypampa And Salkantaypampa
We pick you up in your hotel at 5:am, and then we ride our car for 3 hours and a half until Soraypampa, where we some breakfast, and afterward we climb up to Humantay lake for an hour and enjoy this amazing glacial lake and see also the Humantay glacial mountain and take plenty pictures.
Then, back to the lunch place for 45 minutes downhill then after some good lunch, we hike for 2 hours to our campsite called Salkantaypampa, which located at 3,850 masl (12,631 ft) where we get the first overnight with the view to Salkantay snow mountain and during the dry season see stars.
Day two: Blue Lake Huayraqmachay Chayway
Time to wake you up by 5:am with coca tea, then some good breakfast, and then time to hike for 3 hours uphill to the famous pass of Salkantay located at 4,600 masl (15,091ft ) then we hike for 30 minutes to get to the view of this amazing blue lake and then back to the main road for 30 minutes and hike for 3 hours downhill to the lunch place called Huayracmachay where still you enjoy the magic view of Salkantay snow range.
Then, we hike still downhill for 3 hours and a half to our campsite called Chayway located at 2800 masl (9,186ft) where we have our tea and dinner and also this place offers hot shower and electricity to charge cameras and wifi.
Day Three: Waterfall Playa And Zipline Then Hot Spring
We wake you up by 5:am then some breakfast and afterward time to hike for 6 hours and a half through the beginning of the amazon jungle and see some nice waterfall on the way and also some native passion fruit then some avocado trees then we arrive at our camping site named la Playa located at 2000 masl 6,561 ft.
So after lunch we go by car for an hour to the zipline place so this activity will be for an hour and then we go to the famous hot spring, this extra activity is up to you and afterward, we are back to the campsite for an hour and we have some dinner.
Day Four: Playa Inca site Llactapata Then Hike to Aguas Calientes Town
Time to wake you up by 5:30 am and then hike for 4 hours uphill to Llactapata lost Inca city and nice views to Machupicchu mountains and then downhill for 2 hours to the train station and have lunch then hike for 3 hours and a half to Aguas Calientes town, so hiking after lunch is through the bottom of Machupicchu mountain and also some view to Machupicchu city and the road is shaded by the trees then stay overnight in this town located at 2000 masl 6,561ft.
Day Five: Machupicchu Cusco
Wake up time is by 4:30 am then breakfast by 5:am then time to line up for the buses since 5:20 am, and the buses start leaving from 5:30 am up to Machupicchu for 30 minutes and as soon as we get to Machupicchu, we take you to the viewpoint of this magic city, then the tour for couple hours and then some free time, then the way down to Aguas Calientes town hiking for an hour 30 minutes.
Then, some lunch and then train the way back to Ollantaytambo for two hours, then a bus for another 2 hours to Cusco city and we drop you off at your place.
Included: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights Cusco
- Private new car to the beginning of our trek
- Experienced professional mountain tour guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes and mattress and then sleeping bag to be carried by mules (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything you will need during the hike day).
- Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Emergency oxygen tank and first aid kit and fingertip pulse oximeter
- Safe boiled drinking water to fill in your bottles
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes Double or triple accommodation
Not Included: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights Cusco
- Sleeping bags
- Thermal rest roll mattress
- The traditional tips for your guide and cook and staff
- Hiking sticks, you can rent them from us
Bring: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights Cusco
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Warm clothes and good hiking shoes
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Some pair socks and gloves, scarf and woolen hat for cold nights
- Insect repellent, sunscreen and rain poncho and then a good rain jacket
- Some extra water bottles to fill with drinking water along the road
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
Additional Options: Salkantay Cusco Peru
- US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
- US$ 20 for rented Backpack
- US$20 a pair of trekking poles
Price: Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights
- US$689 per person
Please Note: Salkantay Cusco Peru
- US$ 665 with Isic student card
- 2-3 person group us$ 1,500 per person
- 4-5 person group us$ 990 per person
- 6-8 person group us$ 780 per person
- We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
- We do some super discount for this year 2017
Book This Salkantay Trek Machupicchu Plus Zipline 5 Days 4 Nights
For booking this Salkantay Trek, you have to send us some deposit of US$200 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us, US$214 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Email and WhatsApp to keep in touch
- Passport copy through WhatsApp to pay the Peruvian tax
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$214 dollars deposit, is per person, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you, also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: email@example.com