Come with us for Salkantay Trek Short With Machu Pichu with plan Salkantay trek plus Machupicchu 3 days 2 nights and guided by expert local tour guide in your own pace for Salkantay Trekking 3 Days located at Cusco city Peru. Firstly trekking Salkantay is at the bottom of 2 famous snow-capped mountains and afterwards arriving to the lowland jungle, where is Machupicchu located at 2400 masl ( 7,874 ft).
So trekking to Salkantay mountain, is very remarkable and better than the traditional Inca trail to Machupicchu, since this Salkantay trek is the connection with nature and organised on the private tour with professional chef, who cooks organic food, being plenty for everybady with the hot drinks after each meal.
In conclusion this Salkantay trekking arrives, since the brown andes mountain to the beginning of the amazon jungle, where we see some tropical fruit trees, such as avocados, granadilla, bananas and also the coffee bush and moreover the tropical tubers, like cassava and sweet potatos, yucca.
Day One: Soray Salkantay Pass Huaracmachay
We pick you up at 4:30am and then we ride our private car to the beginning of the Salkantay trek to the place called Soraypampa and as soon as we get here we will be watching some snow mountains then we ready for the hike with some uphill for 3 hours and the half, to the lunch place and here is rewarded views to snow mountains.
Afte lunch we continue for 45 minutes to the pass, located at 4600 masl( 1,5091 ft) And ones you are here, photos and afterward we go downhill for 3 hours for camping and arrinving here by 6:pm even before this time and then some tea then dinner by 7:pm and later time to go to sleep and also if tonight is clear sky, is time to watch some stars.
• lunch and dinner
Day 2: Hydro-Electric train station And Calientes Town
Wake you up 5: am with some coca tea and some hot water in bowls for the wash up the hands and then breakfast which is like buffet breakfast and then hike downhill for 4 hours to the beginning of the amazon jungle, and afterward comes gentle for the 15 minutes to the lunch place called Collpapampa, which is a small farmer village.
From here we ride a car to Hidro Electric train station for 2 hours and 40 minutes and then we hike to Aguas Calientes town for 3 hours through the nice valley of Machupicchu city and the road is shaded by the trees.
- Tonight: Accommodated in a hostel
- Included: Breakfast and packed lunch
Day 3: Machupicchu Cusco city
Wake up at 4:30am then we go for the bus terminal with your private tour guide and afterward taking the early bus the way up to Machupicchu and then have tour for two hour and the half professional and then you will be enjoying your free time for a couple hours.
Then bus the way back to Aguas Calientes town, for your optional lunch and then train the way back to Ollantaytambo and afterward bus to Cusco so the time we arrive to Cusco city is around 8: 20pm and drop you off to your accommodations.
- Included: Hostel and breakfast
Hike Distances Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
• First: 8 hours and 16th kilometers
• Second day: 4 hours and 8 kilometers then car for 2 hours 40 minutes then hike 3 hours to Aguas Calientes town
• Total of walking the entire trip is 24 kilometers
• TIME TO GO: All year around
Included For Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Private car to Soraypampa starting of our trek to SalkanataExperience
- English speaking, professional experienced paramedic local tour guide
- We help you 7 kilos of your personal belongings
- Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent and first-aid kit and oxygen tank then the Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Hostel in Aguas Calientes Double or Triple Accommodation
- Wake up tea every morning
- Afternoon tea time daily
- Some snack
- We give you some hiking stick
Not Included Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Sleeping bags
- Thermal rest roll mattress
- Hiking sticks, you can rent them, from us
- Tips for the working team
Recommend Equipment For Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
• A daypack.
• Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
• Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
• Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
• Flash light
• Sun protection, sun hat, sunglasses
• Some pair socks, gloves, scarf and woolen hat for cold night
• Insect repellent and rain equipment
• Some medical kit with pills to prevent altitude sickness
• Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
Additional Options To Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Down sleeping bag is US$25
- Backpack to rent is US$20
- US$ 20 a pair of trekking poles
- US$ 25 inflatable mattress
Price: Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Shared Group: Per person US$550.00 more than 8 people
- Private Group: Per person US$780.00 per person: Promotional price for 2019 and hostel included 3 stars, please write us for the special discount
Answer About Difficulty
Question Answered If This Plan Salkantay 3 Days Is Very Challenging Or Normal Hike
Most hikers think, this trek Salkantay 3 days and 2 nights, will be very challenging, but it is not, because Salkantay trek for 5 days is hiking day one the car road and the day four again the car road, so instead hiking the bus road day one and day four, we just ride the car and so in this way, we can do the Salkantay trek only in 2 days and one night then the day three will be Machupicchu already, SO THIS MEANS THIS PROGRAM IS NOT VERY CHALLENGING Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights, is normal hike time.
Note: Ticket for Huaynapicchu mountain and montaña Machupicchu are given, when you require it in advance or much better go to the sungate, which is free climbing and enjoying the classical photos.
how to book it
How I Book This Tour ???
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of $120 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $128 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive to Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- Passport copies to book the entrance fees for Machupicchu and the train tickets
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the trek
- Contact gmail to keep in touch
Then we send you a gmail confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $128 dollars deposit, is per person for booking this trek then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org