Come with us for Trekking Salkantay with plan Salkantay trek plus Machupicchu 3 days 2 nights and guided by an experienced local tour guide, at your own pace, with a personal touch for Salkantay Trek Tour located by Cusco city in Peru country. Firstly trekking Salkantay is at the bottom of 2 famous snow-capped mountains, and afterward arriving in the lowland jungle, where is Machupicchu located at 2,400 masl ( 7,874 ft).
Trekking Salkantay in 3 days is possible, which is hiking the same trail 4 days, mainly the day 2 after lunch is riding a private transport straight to the hydroelectric station power station, then hike for 3 hours to Aguas Calientes town, then day 3 Machu Picchu, and afterward back to Cusco city by train, then by car.
Also, we are well-recommended tour company with more than 317 excellent reviews, from our clients, who tours with us, so just come with us for this adventure hike trip in Cusco Peru, mainly for Salkantay trek plus Machupicchu 3 days 2 nights ¡
Salkantay Trek 3 Days 2 Nights
So, trekking in Salkantay mountain is very remarkable, and better than the traditional Inca trail to Machupicchu since this Salkantay trek is the connection, with nature and organized on a private tour with a professional chef, who cooks organic food, being plenty for everybody with the hot drinks, after each meal.
In conclusion, this Salkantay trekking arrives, since the brown Andes mountain to the beginning of the amazon jungle, where we see some tropical fruit trees, such as avocados, granadilla, bananas and also the coffee bush, and moreover, the tropical tubers, like cassava and sweet potatoes, yucca.
Salkantay Trail Tours
Enjoy this Salkantay trekking to Machu Picchu in 3 days with everything included, plus camping and enjoy the nature of the brown Andes and the snow-capped mountains, then the beginning of the Amazon jungle with breathing the fresh air.
Most important, you get the chance to hire a horse for the most difficult part of the entire trip of Salkantay adventure in 3 days, so, you can finish this beautiful hike adventure to Machu Picchu.
Itinerary For Salkantay Trek Short 3 Days
Day One: Soray Salkantay Pass Huaracmachay
We pick you up at 4:30 am, and then we ride our private car to the beginning of the Salkantay trek to the place called Soraypampa, and as soon as we get here, we will be watching some snow-capped mountains, then we ready for the hike with some uphill for 3 hours and a half, to the lunch place and here is rewarded views to snow mountains.
After lunch, we continue for 45 minutes to the pass, located at 4,600 masl( 1,5091 ft) And once we are here, photos and afterward, we go downhill for 3 hours for camping and arriving here by 6:pm even before this time, then some tea then later dinner by 7:pm.
Then, time to go to sleep, and also if tonight is a clear sky, is time to watch some stars.
• lunch and dinner
Day 2: Hydro-Electric train station And Calientes Town
Wake you up 5: am with some coca tea and some hot water in bowls for the wash up the hands and then breakfast which is like buffet breakfast, then hike downhill for 4 hours to the beginning of the amazon jungle, and afterward comes gently for the 15 minutes to the lunch place called Collpapampa, which is a small farming village.
From here we ride a car to the Hydro-Electric train station for 2 hours and 40 minutes, then we hike to Aguas Calientes town for 3 hours through the nice valley of Machupicchu city, also the road is shaded by the trees.
- Tonight: Accommodated in a hostel
- Included: Breakfast and packed lunch
Day 3: Machupicchu Cusco city
Wake up at 4:30 am, then we go to the bus terminal with your private tour guide, and afterward, we take the early bus the way up to Machupicchu, then have a tour for 3 hours.
Then, bus the way back to Aguas Calientes town, for your optional lunch, then train the way back to Ollantaytambo and afterward bus to Cusco, so the time we arrive in Cusco city is around 8: 20 pm, then we drop you off at your accommodations.
- Included: Hostel and breakfast
Hike Distances Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
• First: 8 hours and 16th kilometers
• Second day: 4 hours and 8 kilometers, then a car for 2 hours 40 minutes, then hike 3 hours to Aguas Calientes town
• Total of walking the entire trip is 24 kilometers
• TIME TO GO: All year round
Included For Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Private transport to the beginning of the Salkantay trek
- English speaking, professional, experienced local tour guide
- We help you with 7 kilos of your personal belongings
- Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent and first-aid kit and oxygen tank
- Hostel in Aguas Calientes Double or Triple Accommodation
- Wake up tea every morning
- Afternoon tea time daily
- Some snack
- We give you some hiking stick
Not Included Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Sleeping bags
- Thermal rest roll mattress
- Hiking sticks, you can rent them, from us
- Tips for the working team
Recommend Equipment For Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
• A daypack.
• Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
• Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
• Layers for variable temperatures, especially at night
• Sun protection, sun hat, sunglasses
• Some pair socks, gloves, scarf and woolen hat for a cold night
• Insect repellent and rain equipment
• Some medical kit with pills to prevent altitude sickness
• Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
Additional Options To Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- A down sleeping bag is US$25
- Backpack to rent is US$20
- US$ 20 a pair of trekking poles
- US$ 25 inflatable mattress
Price: Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Shared Group: Per person US$600.00 more than 8 people
- Private Group: Per person US$900.00 per person: Promotional price for 2022, and hostel included 3 stars, please just write us for the special discount.
Question Answered If This Plan Salkantay 3 Day Is Very Challenging Or Normal Hike
Most hikers think, this trek Salkantay 3 days and 2 nights, will be very challenging, but it is not, because Salkantay trek for 5 days is hiking day one the car road and the day four again the car road, so instead of hiking the bus road day one and day four, we just ride the car and so in this way, we can do the Salkantay trek only in 2 days and one night then the day three will be Machupicchu already, SO THIS MEANS THIS PROGRAM IS NOT VERY CHALLENGING Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights, is normal hike time.
Note: If you are thinking of Machupicchu city, or hiking the Huaynapicchu Picchu mountain, we need to book the tickets in advance, since the number of people is limited per day.
How I Book This Short Salkantay Trek?
For booking this trekking, you have to send us a deposit of $120 dollars through our PayPal account and PayPal charges 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $128 and then the rest of the money in cash when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Passport copies to book the entrance fees for Machupicchu and the train tickets
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the trek
- Contact Gmail to keep in touch
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $128 dollars deposit, is per person for booking this trek then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you.
This is our PayPal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org