Amazing SALKANTAY TREK having this plan Salkantay Trek plus Machupicchu 3 days 2 nights and guided by Experienced Local Tour Guides for Salkantay Trekking and hikes through snow-capped mountains, lowland jungle so Salkantay trek is undoubtedly the best alternative route to Machupicchu.
Salkanaty Peru Trek is very remarkable for the connection with nature and goes between two snowcapped mountains and arrives to the beginning of the amazon jungle, with some tropical fruit trees like avocados trees and granadilla fruit and then plenty coffee bush and also some cassava and sweet potatos, yucca and bananas.
Day One: Soray Salkantay Pass Huaracmachay
We pick you up at 4:30am and then we ride our private car to the beginning of the Salkantay trek to the place called Soraypampa and as soon as we get here we will be watching some snow mountains then in brief breakfast then we hike some uphill with some steep part for 3 hours and the half, to the lunch place and here is rewarded views to snow mountains.
After some lunch we continue for 45 minutes to the pass, locatedat 4600 masl, and ones you here, photos and afterward we go downhill for 3 hours and arrinving here by 6:pm even before this time according your pace and then some tea then dinner by 7:pm and later time to go to sleep and also if tonight is clear sky, is time to watch some nice stars.
• Breakfast and lunch and then dinner
Day 2: Hydro-Electric train station And Calientes Town
Wake you up 5: am with some coca tea and some hot water in bowls for the wash up the hands and then breakfast which is like buffet breakfast and then hike downhill for 4 hours to beginning of the amazon jungle, and afterward comes gentle for the 15 minutes to the lunch place called Collpapampa, which a small farmer village.
From here we ride a car to Hidro Electric train station for 2 hours and then we hike to Aguas Calientes town for 3 hours through the nice valley of Machupicchu city and the road is shaded by the trees.
- Tonight: Accommodated in a hostel
- Included: Breakfast and packed lunch
Day 3: Machupicchu Cusco city
Wake up at 4:30am then we go for the bus terminal with your private tour guide and afterward taking the early bus the way up to Machupicchu and then have tour for two hour and the half professional and then you will be enjoying your free time for a couple hours.
Then bus the way back to Aguas Calientes town, for your optional lunch and then train the way back to Ollantaytambo and afterward bus to Cusco so the time we arrive to Cusco city is around 8: 20pm and drop you off to your accommodations.
- Included: Hostel and breakfast
Hike Distances Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
• First: 8 hours and 16th kilometers
• Second day: 4 hours and 8 kilometers
• Total of walking the entire trip is 24 kilometers
• TIME TO GO: All year around
Included For Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Private car to Soraypampa starting of our trek to SalkanataExperience
- English speaking, professional experienced paramedic local tour guide
- We help you 7 kilos of your personal belongings
- Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent and first-aid kit and oxygen tank then the Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Hostel in Aguas Calientes Double or Triple Accommodation
- Wake up tea every morning
- Afternoon tea time daily
- Some snack
- We give you some hiking stick
Not Included Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
• Sleeping bags
• Thermal rest roll mattress
• Hiking sticks, you can rent it from us
Recommend Equipment For Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
• A daypack.
• Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
• Warm clothes and trekking pants, not jeans
• Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
• Flash light
• Sun protection, sun hat, sunglasses
• Some pair socks, gloves, scarf and woolen hat for cold night
• Insect repellent and rain equipment
• Some medical kit with pills to prevent altitude sickness
• Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
Additional Options To Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- US$ 25 for the down sleeping bag
- US$ 20 for rented backpack
- US$ 20 a pair of trekking poles
- US$ 25 inflatable mattress
Price: Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
- Shared Group: Per person US$500.00 more than 8 people
- Private Group: Per person US$780.00 per person: Promotional price for 2018 and hostel included 3 stars, please write us for the special discount
Daily Departures Salkantay Trek Plus Machupicchu 3 Days 2 Nights
Note: Ticket for Huaynapicchu mountain are given when you require it in advance or much better go to the sungate, which is free climbing and enjoying the classical photos, so the hike is 2 hours round trip