Taxi Cusco Airport Poroy Ollantaytambo, City Tour Cusco taxi Sacred Valley of the Incas, Salt Mine Moray Maras, taxi Tipon Pikillacta, taxi Rainbow Mountain Cusco, taxi to Pisac Ruins and taxi Urubamba to Ollantaytambo, taxi to Hidro-Electic train station then Taxi to Humantay Lake, so our service is with new cars and oxigen tanke for the safety of our customer with our experienced drivers.
We know how important is your journey and security and you spend time at the places you go for the tours so that’s the why we offer you our service with experienced workers and without putting exaggerated prices and charging you the normal price for your trip satisfaction so this taxi Cusco service is to meet the good expectations of our demanding clients at Cusco city Peru and you can pay us also on line through PayPal.
The Cost Taxi Cusco Tour Travellers
- From the airport to the center Cusco/from the center of Cusco to Airport: US$15.00
- Bus terminal to the center of Cusco and reverse: US$15.00
- From Cusco to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo/reverse: US$80
- Cusco Poroy train station and poroy train station down to Cusco Hotel: US$44.
Rates In Big Car 14 People Cusco City And Outside
- From the Airport to the center Cusco and from the center of Cusco to Airport: US$30.00
- Bus terminal to the center of Cusco and then reverse: US$30.00
- From Cusco to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Urubamba and then Ollantaytambo/reverse: US$80
- Even we have big buses for your comfortable transportation
- Also we organize vans and 4×4
Ride Taxi Out Of Cusco City
Ride Taxi To Famous Rainbow Mountain
This place is one of the most attractive tourist place so since the rainbow mountain is real and the views are outstanding and then see one of the snow-capped mountain named Ausangate, in conclusion this entire mountain is covered in ice.
On the way you see plenty alpacas then the living culture people still living in houses made with mudbrick and thatched roof and they speak Quechua language, while this language has been spoken in Machupichu city, 500 year ago.
Time Ride Taxi To Rainbow Mountain
It takes 2 hours and 40 minutes to beginning of the road, so that means 5 hours with 40 minutes round trip and leaving Cusco city by 5:30am and once we arrive to start point we hike for 2 and the half hours gentle uphill and on the way down 2 hours downhill and also you get the change to ride a horse for round trip with S/100.
- The cost where can fit 4 people, round trip : $125.00 ( We do some discount)
Ride Taxi Hydro-Electric Power Station
This tour takes 6 hours one way and round trip 12 hours, until the beginning of train truck, from where you hike for 3 hours to Aguas Calientes town, from where you go up to Machupicchu city by car o hiking for an hour uphill: On the way of riding taxi , you enjoy the most beautiful views, like some snow capped mountains named Veronic and also arriving to the beginning of the amazon jungle, where to see rich vegetation and plenty fruit trees, like avocado and passion fruit and then plenty bananas plantation and also see some citric trees and coca bush, coffee bush, tea bush, so this riding is connection with the nature.
- The cost where can fit 4 people, round trip : $300
- One way of taxi ride to this place is: $150
Tour Taxi Cusco service with professionals tour guides in Cusco, is one of the safe way here in Cusco city since we wait for you at the airport until you arrive and then we take you to the places, you want for the tours or visiting all the attractive places at Cusco city and close by too with professional taxi driver and expert tour guides:
About The Drivers
The drivers are the ones who have professional driver’s license and mainly for having the license to drive here in Peru, they study for 3 moth and then they start driving, small car without doing taxi service for 2 years and afterward they need to categorize the driver’s license to do taxi service for local people for another 2 years and then finally, have a driver’s license for driving tourist service cars and then still they need to change the driver’s license every 3 years until 60 years old then no more driving so these are the rules in Peru.
About Tour Guides
Also for becoming professional tour guides in Peru we study for 5 years in the university and then working as assistant tour guide for few year and then as an official tour guide and also some of our tour guides are paramedic who had some extra training in the first aid kit for the safety of our customers and we provide some oxygen tank and fingertip Pulse Oximeter and so our tour guides are eager to be part of your trip.
Food and suggestions
Food For Taxi Cusco Tour Travellers
The food you get in Cusco city and along the Sacred valley is typical food and also Peruvian food and you get vegetarian option and varieties of dessert and then hot drinks like native coca tea, which is one of the best digestive and to have this type of food there are many restaurants choices and the price being since, S/45.00 up to S/60.00.
- If you feel like no lunch, bring some money for snacks or carry with you
Tickets Cost For The Archaeological Site Cusco Peru
All the archaeological site to visit are protected by a law of the Peruvian state and the maintenance of them too and that is the way, we have to pay the entrance fees:
- The cost of the tickets for 10 days is S/130.00
- The cost of the tickets for 1 day is S/70.00
Very Important The Visiting Hours To Archaeological Sites
- The visit time starts to all Inca sites and museums and then churches from 8:am to 5:30pm
- Time to visit the cathedral of Cusco is from 10:am to 6:pm
- The temple of the sun on Sundays is closed in the morning until 2:pm then is open until 6:pm
What To Bring
- For the rainbow mountain bring some clothes for the cold and rain equipment if is rainy season and hat for the sunny days
- Some water and snacks
- We give you hiking sticks for free
Important Note For Taxi Cusco For Travellers : We provide you optional English/speaking drivers and some discount for all our tours tours