Book your private Cusco Titicaca Tour with plan tour Cusco Puno lake Titicaca 3 days, so Travel From Cusco To Puno, and along the route see the most outstanding archaeological sites on the way to Puno city, such as Andaylillas church, Raqchi, Pukapukara, then arriving at the famous lake Titicaca, all guided by an experienced tour guide.
Moreover, along the route, see plenty of llamas and alpacas, also is possible to see some flamingos, and then some nice snow-capped mountain called the Raya, afterward the view to the lake Titicaca and arriving into Puno city located at 3,900 masl (12, 795ft)
In conclusion, this day trip from Cusco to Puno city is much better in a private car, so you will have the chance to visit the most beautiful places along the route, such as Adahuaylillas church, Raqchi Inca temple, Sillustani pre-Inca tombs.
Itinerary For lake Titicaca In Peru
Day one: Cusco – Puno by bus (VIP SERVICE)
We pick you up by 6:45 am from your Hotel then take you to the bus terminal of INKA EXPRESS or TURISMO MER (VIP service Touristic Bus Cusco to Puno) The service is by an experimented English and Spanish speaking tour guide for tours of sites along the way like Andahuylillas Raqchi then Pucara with outstanding views
Also, we stop at Sicuani to have some traditional buffet lunch provided by our company. (Vegetarian optional) Upon your arrival to Puno approx.5: 00 pm, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to your Hotel Qelqatani with a private bathroom hot shower.
Day two: Puno – Uros Floating Island – Amantani Homestay
We pick you up at your hotel at 7:30 am and take you to the port for the motorboat and then we arrive at the Uros floating Island in 30 minutes where we meet with the islanders then have tour here and visit their living houses made of reeds and then we continue by our motorboat to Amantani island where we greeted by local’s families who speak Quechua language and then they bring you up to their homes for your accommodation and lunch dinner and the next day breakfast.
So the activities are after lunch go to the summit of this island and then at night after a dinner party for 2 hours with the local families.
Included: Breakfast and lunch then dinner
Day 3: Amantani – Taquile Pre-Incas Terraces – Puno
After breakfast, we meet at 8:am on the shore of the island with the group members and then we ride our motorboat for an hour and a half to Taquile island so here an explanation about the live, culture and typical costume and every common activity at the main square and short treks around the island including lunch in the co-operative restaurant and Taquile Island is famous for its craft production and then time to go back to Puno arriving by 5:pm and transfer back to your Hotel.
Included: Breakfast and lunch
For this trip exist a traditional giving presents to the islanders so we recommend you to bring some toys for little kids or some food supplies like sugar and rice or also notebooks and pencils, pens then books which can be easily purchased at the harbor before departing so they will be grateful for this nice gesture from you.
Bring For Tour Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca 3 Days
- Some daypack to carry your personal items, such as toilet paper towel, etc
- Sleeping bag; only if you like to feel more comfortable but there are blankets plenty at the Amantani island
- Sweater and jacket (something warm)
- Some good comfy hiking shoes mainly for the islands
- Water bottle & Flashlight
- Hat or cap for sun’ protection
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, etc.
- Camera, plenty of films and spare batteries
- Sunglasses & Swimsuit (if you plan to swim in the lake)
- Optional: Hiking sticks, for walking at the islands, if you have knee problems
Price: For Tour Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca 3 Days
- Per person: US$300.00
Included: For Tour Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca 3 Days
- Transfer service in Cusco / Puno
- 02 Nights Lodging at Hotel Qelqatani in Puno
- 01 Night in Amantani with a local family
- Touristic motorboat (15 – 20 – 28 capacities)
- Official English experienced and Spanish guide
- Entrance fees to the places you visit
- Capitan and safe jackets with a comfy motorboat for the Lake Titicaca
- Some meals
- Some organized party, by local’s, to show their dance and music
- Optional 2 hours of trekking on the first day, to Pachatata temple.
- VIP Bus Cusco – Puno, Including everything.
- Direct bus Puno – Cusco
Not Included: For Tour Cusco Puno Lake Titicaca 3 Days
- Some traditional tips
- Personal expenses
- Tourist ticket to enter the Inca sites
How I Book This Lake Titicaca Peru?
For booking this lake Titicaca tour, you have to send us a deposit of US$60 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us, US$64 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: email@example.com
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Email and WhatsApp to keep in touch
- Passport copy through WhatsApp to pay the Peruvian tax
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$64 dollars deposit, is per person, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you, also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: firstname.lastname@example.org