This Tour Cusco Sacred Valley Huchuy Qosqo Machupicchu 4 Days is the right way to see all important places close to Cusco city with the experienced tour guides and assist you the 24 hours so this package tour is with the staying the overnight along the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
So for this tours always we pick you up at your hotels and drop you off at your hotels and we include all the transportation for your comfort of your holidays.
Day One: On The Afternoon City Tour With Inca Sites
We pick you up at 1:pm then we visit the Cathedral church of Cusco which is made on the top of Incas walls and then we visit the temple of the sun named Coriccancha which has been like Roman Vatican for Incas and then we ride our car out of Cusco city to see the following Inca sites like Saqsayhuaman and Qenqo then Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
Then the way back to Cusco city.
Day Two: Sacred Valley Of The Incas
We pick you up at 8: am and then we go to the Sacred Valley and stop in 30 minutes at first place named Huanaccancha where we feed some llamas and alpacas and afterward we go to the view point of the Sacred valley of the Incas and then Inca site Pisaq which full of agriculture terraces and then the local market of Pisaq.
Then we run through the Sacred Valley arriving to Urubamba for the lunch and then Ollantaytambo Inca site and stay here the overnight.
Day Three: Huchuyqosqo New Inca Site
We pick you up at 5:am and then take you by car to the beginning of our road to start hiking this beautiful mountain the way down and up to this Inca site and enjoying along the way some amazing views like snow capped mountains far away and then lunch at this Inca site.
Then hike downhill to Lamay and then ride the car for 1 hours 30 minutesto Ollantaytambo for the train station and then raide the train for 2 hours down to Aguas Calientes town for the ovenight and this place is mainly warm weather and located at 2000 masl.
Included: Breakfast and lunch then dinner
Day Four: Machupicchu Ollantaytambo Cusco
We wake you up at 4:30am and then we go for the bus and ride for 30 minutes and then we take you to the view point of Machupicchu and then tour for couple hours and then you stay a litle more longer in other to take more photos and then bus way down to Aguas Calientes town.
So have some lunch and then train the way back to Ollantaytambo for 2 hours and afterward we ride the bus the way back to Cusco city for another 2 hours and drop you off at your hotel.
Very Important To Know:
In Machupicchu we have to mountains for doing some optional climbing.
HUAYNAPICCHU: For this place just 400 hundred people are allowed so we have to book it in advance and climbing takes, two hours round trip and pay different ticket
MACHUPICHU MOUNTAIN: Also we have to book the space for this climbing and the entrance fees are separate and takes 4 hours round trip
Included For Tour Cusco Sacred Valley Huchuy Qosqo Machupicchu 4 Days
- Accommodations Hotels Included if you pay for it
- All the transportation like private car and trains
- Professional chef during the hike and some porters who carry your food and professional experienced English Spanish speaking tour guide until the end of your trip
Not Included Tour Cusco Sacred Valley Huchuy Qosqo Machupicchu 4 Days
- Some meals and traditional tipping
Things To Do At Aguas Calientes -Town
- Just soaks your pains away in the hot spring, after your tour in Machupicchu if you will feel like that and also this place is famous nowadays for the massage.
Price: For Tour Cusco Sacred Valley Huchuy Qosqo Machupicchu 4 Days
Minimum of 2 people to do this tour (larger groups will receive a discount)
- 4D/3N with no Hotels U$655.00 per person
- 4D/3N with Hotels U$ 820.00 per person with Hotels we give you
- ** Hotels can be upgraded (some suggested hotels below): **
- AT CUSCO: Intipunko Hotel +100 per person (+120.00 for a single room)
- IN OLLANTAYTAMBO: Hotel Pakaritampu +$30.00 US per person, (+$100.00 for a single room)
- IN AGUAS CALIENTES: El Mapi + 40.00 US per person (+120.00 for a single room)
- Student discount (with the university card and working date)– $25