Book your Sacred Valley Tours with plan Tour Sacred Valley Pisac Ollantaytambo Chincheros, close to Cusco city and guided by experienced local tour guide with new cars and oxygen tank for your safety and visit along the Sacred Valley Of The Incas, amazing 3 Inca sites, in the private way and have plenty time at these places without spending your time in expensive shopping, so we spend our time more in Inca sites and see the biggest Inca graveyard and the temple of the sun at Pisac ruins.
Along the road, we see some traditional houses with some small clay bulls on the roof and between them a small wooden cross which symbolizes these people are mixed race class and speak Inca language.
About The Sacred Valley Cusco Peru
Ther Sacred Valley is located to northeast of Cusco city and located at 2700 masl (8,858ft) And this Sacred valley of the Incas is full of archaeological sites, like Pisac and Ollantaytambo then Chincheros and there are vast stretches of Inca terracing and quaint colonial churches (Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chincheros) and markets Pisac, Chincheros, and see also the landscape of sacred nountains with snow capped.
The best season to visit is from April to December and the high season is June to September and the rainy season, from December to March and this valley is famous, to cultivate the largest corn kernel in the world and and the quinoa grain too and the tours is cheaper and pleasant enough with our company Chacras Travel Peru, awarded three times by the company Trip Advisor and we organize private tours with all included and see what others miss¡¡ we take care of it all from door to door.
Tour Sacred Valley Pisac Ollantaytambo ChincherosTour Sacred Valley Pisac Ollantaytambo Chincheros
We pick you up at 8:am at your hotels and then runs for 30 minutes north of Cusco arriving in brief to the first place of alpacas and llamas, where you will be petting them also feeding them, and then time to learn how to stain the alpaca´wools with natural colors, like used to be in the Incas time and even in the pre-Inca time and afterward arriving to the outstanding view points for some amazing photos being extremely beautiful.
Then we ride our car through the Sacred Valley of the Incas and arriving to Urubamba provinces which is famous for the safe lunch and after enjoying some typical lunch, we go to Ollantaytambo Inca site, so this place is famous of being Inca living town and its well preserved Inca ruins with some water temple and then we go to Chincheros, famous for beautiful Incas´stones streets and Colonial houses and afterward, we arrive to Cusco 6:30pm
Included For Tour Sacred Valley Pisac Ollantaytambo Chincheros
- Private clean transportation
- Professional experienced English speaking tour guide
- Some oxygen bottle and first aid kit then fingertip pulse oximeter for your safety
Not Included For Tour Sacred Valley Pisac Ollantaytambo Chincheros
- Tourist ticket which can be purchased at the first site (70 soles) If you are doing the city tour as well it makes sense to buy the 10 days tourist ticket which is 130.00 soles, which give you a lot of chance to see all the important places at Cusco city
Ckecklist For Tour Sacred Valley Pisac Ollantaytambo Chincheros
- Cash for souvenirs, if you will feel like shopping
- Comfortable walking shoes and therefore you will comfortable
Prices In Shared Group And Private Group:
Shared Group Price Service:
- Price in shared group: US$30.00: Does not include tickets and lunch
Super Private Group Service Price:
- Private tour (minimum 2 people required)
- Per person US$50
- First from 2 to 6 people $ 230.00 total
- Second 7 to 13 people $ 350.00 total
- Third 30 people $ 400.00 total
Note : We do some discount for this year 2017