Book with us to Huchuy Qosqo Trek Peru with plan trek Huchuy Qosqo plus salt mine Machupicchu 3d2n and hike Huchuy Qosqo to Machu Picchu 3 Days/2 Nights located at Cusco Peru with an experienced local tour guide, firstly we start this trip with pick you up at Cusco city and run through the Andes mountain and arriving in 35 minutes to Tambomachay, from where we start this popular alternative trek to Machupicchu.
In conclusion, Huchuy Qosqo trek is with the outstanding views and moreover along the road we see some llamas, alpacas then some lagoons and also we hike through a beautiful canyon on the way down to the Inca site with amazing viewpoints and also watch part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas with the famous river called Vilcanota and afterward arriving at this Inca fortress named Huchuy Qosqo.
So we take care of it all from door to door.
Day One: Cusco Tambohuaylla Pucamarka Village
We pick you at by 5: am then by bus to the starting point which takes 30 minutes to the place called Tambomachay so before starting the hike here we have some breakfast for 15 minutes afterward we start the hike through Tambo Machay Inca site then we follow a gentle up trail for 30 minutes and then uphill for an hour arriving to the first pass located at 3900 masl, and from this viewpoint is some view to Cusco City.
Then the trail is flat for 30 minutes then some gentle uphills for an hour to the second pass and the height is 4200 masl so from this point time to see the lagoon called Qoriccocha and then hike down to this lagoon 15 minutes for our lunch and also in this lagoon is some wild ducks with Andean seagulls and then after our lunch here is about 45-minutes climb to the third pass which is at a height of 4250msnm.
After the third pass the path is flat for 45 minutes with a panoramic view of Chincheros farming place and Phiuray lagoon and some snow peaks can be seen like Salcantay and Huaccawilca Veronica so after an hour ascent we arrive at the fourth-highest pass which is located at 4450 masl (14599 ft).
From this point begins the descent to the small community called Puca Pucara about an hour and 20 minutes so this community is located at an altitude of 4000 masl where you see one of the remote living houses made of mud-brick and camping here surrounded by some eucalyptus trees.
• 16 kilometers
• 4 passes
• Temperature: Warm and cold
• Today overnight in camping tents
Day Two: Huchuy Qosqo Aguas Calientes Town
We wake you up at 5:am with some traditional coca tea then some breakfast then we go through nice downhill for an hour to the Inca site HuchuyQosqo with stunning views toward the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the river called Vilcanota and afterward exploring this place and then we hike up climbing for 4 hours walking through nice canyon.
And once we get the pass you will be enjoying the best breathtaking views to the Andes mountains and some snow-capped mountains then the walk is gentle down for 2 hours to the lunch place called Chincheros so after some lunch we ride our car through some Inca sites named Moray and salt mine then we go to Ollantaytambo train station and ride the train for 2 hours and arrive to Aguas Calientes town for the dinner and sleep in the hostel.
• We walk 6 hours 12 kilometers
• 1 pass
• Temperature: Warm and cold
Day Three: Machupicchu Cusco
We wake you up by 4:30 am then get some good breakfast included in the hostel and afterward, we line up for the buses and then ride the bus up to Machupicchu for 30 minutes and as soon as we get Machupicchu we take you to the viewpoint from where is the breathtaking views and then time for the tour and see all the important places mainly for 3 hours.
So in your free time you can go maybe to the sun gate which is free climbing and 2 hours the round trip and afterward time to ride the bus back to Aguas Calientes town for the optional lunch and train back to Ollantaytambo for 2 hours and then bus for another 2 hours back to Cusco city and then we drop you off in your hotel.
Included For Trek Huchuy Qosqo Plus Salt Mine Machupicchu 3D2N
- 2 people per tent or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattress.
- Experienced professional tour guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes
- Vegetarian and vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs.
- First-aid kit including an oxygen tank
- Hostel in Aguas Calientes
- Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Caliente and private transport back to Cusco city.
What Is Not Included:
- Sleeping bags
- Thermal rest roll mattress
- The traditional tip for your guide and cook
- The last lunch
Bring For Trek Huchuy Qosqo Plus Salt Mine Machupicchu 3D2N
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC)
- Some warm clothes and walking sticks
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Sun protection and sun hat then sunglasses
- Some pair of socks then gloves
- Insect repellent and some rain poncho and good rain jacket
- Bathing clothes for the warm spring at Aguas Calientes town
- Personal medical kit with some antibiotic pills and also for the high altitude
- Original passport and ISIC student card if is applicable
Options For Trek Huchuy Qosqo Plus Salt Mine Machupicchu 3D2N
- First US$ 20 for the Down sleeping bag
- Second US$ 20 for rented Backpack
- US$ 20 pair of trekking poles
Price: For Trek Huchuy Qosqo Plus Salt Mine Machupicchu 3D2N
US$500.00 per person
- US$ 480 with Isic student card
- 2-3 person group us$ 600 per person
- 4-5 person group us$ 550 per person
- 6-8 person group us$ 550 per person
- We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek.
Note: We do some discount this year 2017