Book our Peru Amantani Island Tour with Taquile with plan two days Lake Titicaca tour Uros Amantany Taquile island and enjoy Amanatani Island Puno located at Peru country with visiting the Uros floating islands and see how live the native people here and also get the chance of riding the traditional reed boat made by hand for a while along the floating islands named Uros
Then we ride our motorboat to the Amantani island where we meet with the Quechua people who are the Inca’s ancestors because the language they speak has been spoken in Machupicchu city so this is the place you get your lunch and then you go to the top of this island where you see some Inca site and the view of the amazing sunset at lake Titicaca if is dry season.
Moreover, in this tour for 2 days lake Titicaca, you will see types of native ducks since day one on the way to Uros floating island and also at the islands of Amantani and Taquile you will the traditional weaver, who use the sheep wool for making beautiful souvenirs.
Itinerary Two Days
Day one: Floating Island Uros Amantany Pachatata
We pick you up by 7:40 am then we ride you to the port of Lake Titicaca and then ride our motorboat with the second floor to enjoy much better views along the ride and arriving to the famous floating islands of Uros islands and then have some explanation about the floating island and afterward we ride our motorboat for 2 hours and a half and arriving at the island named Amantany where we are greeted by the islanders and then we have some local lunch and then we go to the top of this island for an hour where we find some Inca site named Pachamama.
And also we get the chance to watch the sunset and afterward we go back to the meeting point with our islanders and go home for the dinner at 8:pm and then be ready for the local party for 2 hours then go to sleep.
Included: Lunch and dinner
Day Two: Taquile Puno
After having some breakfast at 7:30 am in the local houses you will be taken back to the port by the islanders where you meet with all your partners of your boat group and then ride for 1 hour to next island which called Taquile island where we have some hike with gentle uphills and some flat areas and also enjoying some outstanding views to the lake and then see the islanders along the road, herding plenty sheep.
So once you get to the center of the island see the houses they live and traditional daily wearing clothes they wear like having the most beautiful colorful headdresses and then have some traditional lunch and afterward the way back to Puno for 2 hours and a half arriving back to Puno city by 5: pm.
Included For Two Days Lake Titicaca Tour Uros Amantany Taquile Island
• All the entrance fees which go straight to the islanders no to the government
• The comfortable motorboat with car seats and life jacket
• Professional experienced English/Spanish speaking tour guide
• Meals during the tour
• Transfer hotel port and back to your hotel
What Is Not Included:
• Lunch at Taquile island which is the second day, where the islanders serve their traditional food in their restaurants
• Some gratuity for the working team
Bring For Two Days Lake Titicaca Tour Uros Amantany Taquile Island
- For day trips on to the Lake, you generally need very little, but the following items are advisable to carry in a day pack and /or wearing them on.
- T-shirt, optionally long-sleeved shirt
- Long trousers, optionally shorts (extra)
- Warm clothing and a jacket or a fleece
- Raincoat or rain poncho, it is a rainy season
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen (sunblock) very important.
- Walking shoes or boots
- Camera and film
- Bring some money because of no ATM on the islands
- Water 1 liter (you can buy it more at the islands )
Price For Two Days Lake Titicaca Tour Uros Amantany Taquile Island
- First US$ 70.00 (GROUP TOUR)
- Second US$ 175.00 (P/P – 2/3 In Private Serv.)
- US$ 109.00 (P/P – 4/5 In Private Serv.)
- US$ 99.00 (P/P – 6/7 In Private Serv.)
Note: We do some discount this year 2019, just let us know to our Gmail of the web site.
How to book it
Book Two Days Lake Titicaca Tour Uros Amantany Taquile Island
For booking this tour, you have to send us some deposit of $20 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us $22 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- The number of people
- The address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Gmail or WhatsApp to keep in touch
Then we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The $22 dollars deposit, is for any number of people, for booking this tour then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you and also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: email@example.com