Come with us for Vilcabamba Peru Trek Machu Picchu with plan Vilcabamba Trek Machupicchu plus zip line 6 days 5 nights to Machupicchu Vilcabamba Trek Peru Cusco with experienced tour guides and professional chef for the plenty tasty food along the hike and starting this trip from Cusco city and arriving to the beginning of the amazon jungle and visit the last refuge of the Inca nobles and then hike through the Andes mountains and see some snowcapped mountain and hike also at the beginning of the amazon jungle and do some zip line adventure and the campsite.
Moreover, we are camping the last night at the famous hot spring Cocalmayo, and afterward, the next day, we hike to Aguas Calientes town, through the nice valley of Machupicchu, and the road is shaded by native jungle trees, and also some view to Machupícchu.
Itinerary: For Vilcabamba Trekking Peru
Day 1: Cusco Huancalle Some Waterfalls Coca Farming And Vilcabamba Site
Time to pick you up by 4:30 am, and then ride our car for 2 hours to Ollantaytambo, where you buy some breakfast in the restaurant, and then, we continue by our car uphill for 45 minutes arriving at the first pass, named Malaga pass located at 4600 masl 15091ft, here amazing views and then we ride through the beginning of the amazon jungle, and see along the trail some citrus trees and then plenty coca farming places and arriving in 5 hours to Huancalle village then have some packed lunch and go to Vilcabamba Inca site and explore it, so this hike takes 2 hours round trip then overnight in this village.
The distance of our trip:
By car: 7 hours to Huancalle
Hike: 2 hours and the half-round hike
Camp: In camping tents
Note: There is electricity to charge your cameras and phones
Day Two: Huancalle Asuntina Pass Then Hatun Pampa Campsite
Time to wake you up by 5:am then some good breakfast and time to hike just uphill for 3 hours and the half to the first pass named Asuntina located at 3900 masl 12795ft and then hike downhill for 30 minutes for the lunch place, which is located at the beginning of the amazon jungle.
Then some downhill then gentle parts with some nice gentle uphill to our campsite for 3 hours named Hatun Pampa located at 3620 masl 11,876 ft
Day Three: Racachaca And Yanaccocha Pass Then Mutuypata Campsite
Wake up time 5: am and then breakfast and afterward time to hike, first 2 hours uphill through highland grass and then another uphill for 45 minutes and after is just uphill and gentle parts for 2 hours and the half until the last pass which is located at 4500 masl (14,765 ft) and then some nice downhill for the lunch place for 40 minutes.
Then still just downhill for 3 hours until our campsite named Mutuypata and hiking and the end through Inca stone steps and this camping is located at 2650 masl 8,694 ft
Day Four: Mutuy pata Zip Line And Cocal Mayo Hot Spring Camp
Today is some hike then zip line and camping by the famous hot spring named cocal Mayo located at 1850 masl 6,069 ft so in this day we wake you up by 5:30 am and have good breakfast and then time to hike through the Yanatile valley on the car road hiking at the beginning of the amazon jungle and see a lot of coffee farming along the road and then we have lunch at Yanatile village then we ride the car to the zip line place, so this activity is for an hour then we go still by car to hot spring and camp here in tents and be as many hours you want to enjoy this famous hot spring which is 5 pools.
Day Five: Cocal Mayo Aguas Calientes Town Hotel
Today we wake you up by 6:am then some breakfast and ride the car for 45 minutes to the hydro-electric plan from where we hike aside of the truck of the train for 4 hours with our packed lunch and hiking through the bottom of Machupicchu city valley and also along the way the view to some agricultural terraces of Machupicchu and also the road is shaded by trees and arrive to Aguas Calientes town for the overnight in the hotel.
Day Six: Aguas Calientes Machupicchu Ollantaytambo Cusco
Wake up time by 4:30 am then some breakfast and then time to line up for the buses, since the buses start working from 5:30 am so this ride takes 30 minutes up to Machupicchu city and then we take you to the viewpoint from where you enjoy the entire magic view of the city and then have tour for 2 hours and a half and afterward the way back to Aguas Calientes town for the train to Ollantaytambo for 2 hours and then car for another 2 hours back to Cusco city and we drop you off at your place and this is the end of our trip Vilcabamba trek Machupicchu plus zip line 6 days 5 nights.
Included For Vilcabamba Trek Machupicchu Plus Zip Line 6 Days 5 Nights
- Collection from your hotel since 4:30 am.
- Private vehicle to Huancacalle – Pilaupata, with the best views
- 2 people per tent or can be one person per tent too (large and comfortable) and a roll pad mattress.
- English speaking experienced professional mountain tour guide.
- 6 kilos porter service for your personal items and extra clothes, mattress, sleeping bag to be carried by mules, (so you just need to carry your daypack with everything, what you need, for the day hike).
- Full board meals 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners.
- Vegetarian, vegan or special diet meals upon request
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs. Chef and cooking equipment and kitchen tent. First-aid kit including an emergency oxygen tank
- Horses/donkeys to carry tents, food, cooking equipment. Hot water for washing purposes.
- Safe Boiled drinking water to fill up your drinking water bottle
- Hostel in Aguas Calientes Town double or triple accommodation
Not Included For Vilcabamba Trek Machupicchu Plus Zip Line 6 Days 5 Nights
- Sleeping bags
- Inflatable mattress, you can hire it in our company
- The traditional tips for your guide, cook, and staff are optional, not mandatory
Recommend For Vilcabamba Trek Machupicchu Plus Zip Line 6 Days 5 Nights
- Sleeping bag (Minus 8ºC
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Camera, with the charger, there is electricity the first and second camp
- Sun protection, sun hat, sunglasses
- Some pair socks, gloves, scarf and woolen hat for cold nights
- Insect repellent, Rain poncho: a good rain jacket
- Extra plastic bags especially in the wet season and some rain cover for your backpack
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs, if you feel going in, at Aguas Calientes town
- Personal medical kit with some antibiotic pills and also for the high altitude
- Original passport and ISIC student card if applicable
- Extra money for things along the road since there are shops
Additional Rent For Vilcabamba Trek Machupicchu Plus Zip Line 6 Days 5 Nights
- First US$ 25 for the Down sleeping bag
- Second US$ 25 for rented Backpack
- Third US$20 a pair of trekking poles
- Fourth US$25 Inflatable mattresses
Price: For Vilcabamba Trek Machupicchu Plus Zip Line 6 Days 5 Nights
US$830.00 per person
Please Note For Vilcabamba Trek Machupicchu Plus Zip Line 6 Days 5 Nights
- US$ 770 with Isic student card
- 2-3 person group us$ 1,400 per person
- 4-5 person group us$ 1000 per person
- 6-8 person group us$ 800 per person
- We help you 6kg from your personal belongings for the trek
- Daily departures
Note: We do some discount, all year round, for Vilcabamba trek Machu Picchu plus zip line 6 days 5 nights
How I Book This Vilcabamba Peru?
For booking this Vilcabamba trekking, you have to send us some deposit of US$150 dollars through our Paypal account and Paypal charge the 7% from any amount of money to send, so that means you need to send us, US$160 and then the rest of the money in cash, when you arrive in Cusco city and then, you need to send us the following details to our Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of the tour and type of tour
- Number of people
- Address at Cusco city to pick you up for the following tours
- Email and WhatsApp to keep in touch
- Passport copy through WhatsApp to pay the Peruvian tax
Then, we send you an email confirmation of the deposit and the tour.
Note: The US$160 dollars deposit, is per person, for booking this tour, then the rest of the money in Cusco city in cash, it can be in dollars or soles, this is up to you, also please the final payment with good US$ bills, because the broken dollars bills no working in Peru.
This is our Paypal account to send the deposit: email@example.com